I defy any Democrat to watch the movie about Chauvin and claim he is guilty!!!!

You mean the House floor? The House floor that was being emptied as Byrd shot an unarmed protester without warning? The House floor that was behind yet another doorway protected by armed men? Byrd's "job" was never to shoot an unarmed female protester that hadn't hurt ANYONE!

There were still members of Congress and staff holed up inside the House chamber.

He did his job.

You mean the House floor? The House floor that was being emptied as Byrd shot an unarmed protester without warning? The House floor that was behind yet another doorway protected by armed men? Byrd's "job" was never to shoot an unarmed female protester that hadn't hurt ANYONE!

Oh, if she was a black BLM protestor, he could have emptied a clip into his back and you'd be supporting it.

Were Ass-shli's last words, 'But, but, but... can't you see I'm a White Karen?"

There were still members of Congress and staff holed up inside the House chamber.

He did his job.
They were being evacuated. By the time those protesters broke through the outer doorway and then broke through yet another door guarded by more Secret Service and Capitol Police they would have ALL been gone! So was Lt. Byrd's "job" to protect what would soon have been an empty room? If his "job" really was to protect the House floor then why wouldn't he have issued a warning to get back before he fired? Why step out and fire without a warning?

Oh, if she was a black BLM protestor, he could have emptied a clip into his back and you'd be supporting it.

Were Ass-shli's last words, 'But, but, but... can't you see I'm a White Karen?"
I don't support the assassination of ANY unarmed protesters, Joey! That goes for BLM protesters! That goes for Antifa protesters! That even goes for protesters that support Hamas! We don't shoot unarmed political protesters in this country! And we sure as hell don't award medals to the people that do so!

I don't support the assassination of ANY unarmed protesters, Joey! That goes for BLM protesters! That goes for Antifa protesters! That even goes for protesters that support Hamas! We don't shoot unarmed political protesters in this country! And we sure as hell don't award medals to the people that do so!

Oh, bullshit. You are on a thread praising the murder of an unarmed black man who passed a fake $20.

The Jan 6 Traitors got off light. Any other country would have charged them with treason and executed them.

They were being evacuated. By the time those protesters broke through the outer doorway and then broke through yet another door guarded by more Secret Service and Capitol Police they would have ALL been gone! So was Lt. Byrd's "job" to protect what would soon have been an empty room? If his "job" really was to protect the House floor then why wouldn't he have issued a warning to get back before he fired? Why step out and fire without a warning?

Thanks for acknowledging the chamber was not empty when he shot her.

He did his job.

Oh, bullshit. You are on a thread praising the murder of an unarmed black man who passed a fake $20.

The Jan 6 Traitors got off light. Any other country would have charged them with treason and executed them.
What's "bullshit" is that he was "murdered", Joey! Dying of a drug overdose isn't murder unless you want to charge the person who sold him the drugs! The Police are there to arrest someone for breaking the law which is what he was doing. The fact that he had a potentially lethal amount of Fentanyl in his system isn't something they knew! He was having breathing issues WAY before anyone knelt on him! That was the drugs he'd taken killing him.

Other countries DO charge protesters with treason and execute them! Places like China, Russia, North Korea and Cuba. Is that what we've become under this administration?

Thanks for acknowledging the chamber was not empty when he shot her.

He did his job.
It would have been by the time those protesters got there. That's the "inconvenient truth" that you on the left don't want to face. You view Lt. Byrd as a hero because he shot a conservative. I view him as a coward because he shot an unarmed female protester without warning.

Are you under some illusion bed wetters think AT ALL.... Let alone independently?

These bed wetters are out there! They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They do not feel pity, remorse, or guilt. And they absolutely will not stop... ever, until we are dead!

George Floyd was a drug addict who died of a Fentanyl overdose while resisting arrest. He was not "tortured". He was restrained because he refused to get in the cruiser after being arrested. You on the left wonder why your streets aren't safe? It's because you jail Police for doing their jobs.
Well paid Officer Derek Chauvin plead guilty to felony theft of tens of thousands. Chauvin plead guilty to felony violating Floyd's civil rights. He was a much worse criminal than Floyd prior to torturing him to death over $20.

When confronted by off duty EMT who told Derek Chauvin to give Floyd aid ASAP so the city wouldn't have to pay millions in lawsuits, Chauvin chose to keep torturing even after Floyd's body became lifeless. Chauvin had officers keep her from aiding Floyd. This resulted in billions in damages.

Tyrant Chauvin can rot before he is ever allowed to police citizens again.

Last edited:
Are you under some illusion bed wetters think AT ALL.... Let alone independently?

These bed wetters are out there! They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They do not feel pity, remorse, or guilt. And they absolutely will not stop... ever, until we are dead!
LOL...good Terminator reference, Pete! I see them as more like the "Borg" myself!

It would have been by the time those protesters got there. That's the "inconvenient truth" that you on the left don't want to face. You view Lt. Byrd as a hero because he shot a conservative. I view him as a coward because he shot an unarmed female protester without warning.

And you're a liar too as I myself showed you video of a guy there who heard the warning to get back.

Regardless, the chamber was not empty. His job was to keep that mob out until it was.

He did his job.

Well paid Officer Derek Chauvin plead guilty to felony theft of tens of thousands. Chauvin plead guilty to felony violating Floyd's civil rights. He was a much worse criminal than Floyd prior to torturing him to death over $20.
Derek Chauvin got railroaded because of a political narrative that was not supported by the facts. Floyd died of a drug overdose.

And you're a liar too as I myself showed you video of a guy there who heard the warning to get back.

Regardless, the chamber was not empty. His job was to keep that mob out until it was.

He did his job.
Then you can of course provide some audio proof that took place? We have numerous recordings of what was taking place at that door, Faun. I've listened to them all. In NONE of them does Byrd issue a warning before he shoots...NONE!

So if the Chamber would have been empty by the time those protesters broke through the outer doors and then broke through the next set of doors...would Lt. Byrd's "job" still be to shoot unarmed protesters?

How sad for you no coroner who examined him ever said that.
When someone has a lethal level of drugs in their system...drugs that cause respiratory failure...that's the FIRST thing any competent coroner should have said! When Floyd complained of not being able to breathe WELL BEFORE Chauvin ever knelt on him that was concrete evidence that he was suffering from the effects of a lethal dose of the drugs that he had taken!

Then you can of course provide some audio proof that took place? We have numerous recordings of what was taking place at that door, Faun. I've listened to them all. In NONE of them does Byrd issue a warning before he shoots...NONE!

So if the Chamber would have been empty by the time those protesters broke through the outer doors and then broke through the next set of doors...would Lt. Byrd's "job" still be to shoot unarmed protesters?

I've already shown you video of a protester there who said he heard the warnings.

As far as the chamber, it wasn't empty. And it's not known if it would have been empty had that mob rushed in.

He did his job.

When someone has a lethal level of drugs in their system...drugs that cause respiratory failure...that's the FIRST thing any competent coroner should have said! When Floyd complained of not being able to breathe WELL BEFORE Chauvin ever knelt on him that was concrete evidence that he was suffering from the effects of a lethal dose of the drugs that he had taken!

Your opinion is meaningless as again, none of the coroners attributed his death to be an overdose.

I've already shown you video of a protester there who said he heard the warnings.

As far as the chamber, it wasn't empty. And it's not known if it would have been empty had that mob rushed in.

He did his job.
The only "warnings" that were heard that day were other protesters shouting "GUN!" as Byrd stepped out of hiding and fired his shot without warning!

How does a mob "rush in" through two barricaded doors, Faun? How does that work? The obvious answer is that they don't. They have to break through each set of doors and that takes time.

Forum List

Back