"I, Democrat"

Billy How many women can complain about molesting and rape by Trump before you believe he's a pervert??
How many smears can $1.5 billion buy?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Come on Bri Trump has been scum almost forever These smears as you called them were women calling out the scum He deserves the worst
They are spurned gold digging bimbos that the Hillary campaign. Contrary to what you believe, I'm not obligated to accept your attacks on Trump. You're a fucking imbecile who lacks the capacity to commit logic. Almost everything you post is a lie.
Bri you must be one of those good people the pervert whose ass you kiss was talking about Logic is my middle name and not supporting this pervert this crook this bully in the WH is very logical to me Take your head out of trumps butt and smell the fresh air
Every time you post it's just a torrent of epithets about Trump. Why do you even bother?
Bri THAT is a great question One of your best I wish I had a good answer Maybe it's because posters like sassy actually like the pervert? and I like to let them know what trump really is all about?

Come on Bri Trump has been scum almost forever These smears as you called them were women calling out the scum He deserves the worst
They are spurned gold digging bimbos that the Hillary campaign. Contrary to what you believe, I'm not obligated to accept your attacks on Trump. You're a fucking imbecile who lacks the capacity to commit logic. Almost everything you post is a lie.
Bri you must be one of those good people the pervert whose ass you kiss was talking about Logic is my middle name and not supporting this pervert this crook this bully in the WH is very logical to me Take your head out of trumps butt and smell the fresh air
Every time you post it's just a torrent of epithets about Trump. Why do you even bother?
Bri THAT is a great question One of your best I wish I had a good answer Maybe it's because posters like sassy actually like the pervert? and I like to let them know what trump really is all about?

You're an idiot and a fraud, toad. What you don't realize is everyone on here recognizes it

You're an idiot and a fraud, toad. What you don't realize is everyone on here recognizes it
Hi sass good seeing you're on the top of your game

The only thing you're letting us know is what a deranged Trump hating douchebag you are.

When a repub fk's up he automatically becomes a dem?? Is that how it works BK??

He spent like the proverbial drunken sailor and got zero back in return. Also consider his position on the illegal invasion.
And how is Trump doing with our debt??

Who mentioned debt?

Since you did, tell me. To whom is the bulk of our debt owed?
10 trillion to Obama who was dragging us out of a great repub recession
And I guess you think like Trump giving tax breaks to the 1% when our economy was fine was a good move?

You're answering yourself, ed. That's a really bad sign ...

The only thing you're letting us know is what a deranged Trump hating douchebag you are.
Trump is a scumbag You support him That makes you one too....What's there to like about the POS His ripping off people his whole life 3 wives cheating on them all ,a huge lying SOB What do you like about him besides him pissing off Dems?? What are the bullies good qualities?

Is he smarter than the Generals ,does he make Americas enemies putin Un his enemies or are there love letters involved ,,does he bash our great FBI ?/ The man is a sick MF and he's all yours Sometimes I hope he does get re elected just to stick it up all your morons butts

Trump is a scumbag You support him That makes you one too....What's there to like about the POS His ripping off people his whole life 3 wives cheating on them all ,a huge lying SOB What do you like about him besides him pissing off Dems?? What are the bullies good qualities?

The fact that deranged lying douchebags like you hate him so much is one reason to like him. Another is the fact that he dismantled everything Obama did. He also brought to lite all the treason and corruption in our intelligence agencies.

The most important reason?: NOT HILLARY!

I could go on all day.

Is he smarter than the Generals ,does he make Americas enemies putin Un his enemies or are there love letters involved ,,does he bash our great FBI ?/ The man is a sick MF and he's all yours Sometimes I hope he does get re elected just to stick it up all your morons butts
Only a numskull would fail to realize that our FBI is corrupt and infested with traitors. Why wouldn't a rational person attack it? I think it should be abolished.

This is why we call you Tards hypocrites...
You are a bigger AH than I thought ,,,I was a republican all my life,,even voted for GWB in 2000 ,my last repub vote

You are a lying Tard...
There's a mod here that posted on another board with me for over 16 some odd years that could verify if he stops in

Like I said, you are full of Shit....

Tards will be Tards...
When you can't take the heat,,get outta the kitchen deno

You are so Full of Shit...

You Tards don’t bring heat,

You bring “Stupid” in massive amounts....

Deno I know you're really trying to beat out #1 Bri but #2 on you is all you get today Now must get back to this great stock market that's making me richer while people like you Sassy and bri got squat

This is why we call you Tards hypocrites...
You are a bigger AH than I thought ,,,I was a republican all my life,,even voted for GWB in 2000 ,my last repub vote

And he turned out to be mostly Democrat after all. :auiqs.jpg:

He spent like the proverbial drunken sailor and got zero back in return. Also consider his position on the illegal invasion.

Hey Tard, nobody’s perfect..

He hasn't spent as much as obozo has he?

We all know you weren’t concerned with the debt when obozo was in office

because you are a full of Shit Tard...

The fact that deranged lying douchebags like you hate him so much is one reason to like him. Another is the fact that he dismantled everything Obama did. He also brought to lite all the treason and corruption in our intelligence agencies.

The most important reason?: NOT HILLARY!

I could go on all day.
Good on you You got exactly what you wished for Sink in that cesspool

Deno I know you're really trying to beat out #1 Bri but #2 on you is all you get today Now must get back to this great stock market that's making me richer while people like you Sassy and bri got squat

Tard, I would bet I could buy and sell your dumb ass...….

Who mentioned debt?

And I guess you think like Trump giving tax breaks to the 1% when our economy was fine was a good move?

You didn't get a tax break Tard?

Figure out the difference between a swing trader and day trader yet ya JP Getty wannabe? Lol...what a dunce

I find myself sharing the president's sentiment.

"Does it ever end?"

You people have nothing and will continue to have nothing capable of bringing down the president. Get over it children. Your wasted energy could possibly be directed into something productive.

It could. But I'd rather be right than productive.

Who mentioned debt?

You didn't get a tax break Tard?
I'm part of the 1% sure I did

Pissing off you dumb ass Tards works for me....

Trump is going to bury your ass in 2020.....

If you catch your hair on fire please post it so we may enjoy it.....

Forum List

Back