"I, Democrat"

I find myself sharing the president's sentiment.
"Does it ever end?"

You people have nothing and will continue to have nothing capable of bringing down the president. Get over it children. Your wasted energy could possibly be directed into something productive.
It's almost scary to think how productive and prosperous this country would be if tens of millions weren't doing all they can to slow our roll.

#NeverTrumpers would much prefer that the US crash & burn than succeed & prosper with Trump as our prez.

Traitors ... every one of 'em.

And how is Trump doing with our debt??

Who mentioned debt?

Since you did, tell me. To whom is the bulk of our debt owed?
10 trillion to Obama who was dragging us out of a great repub recession
And I guess you think like Trump giving tax breaks to the 1% when our economy was fine was a good move?

You didn't get a tax break Tard?
I'm part of the 1% sure I did

You are a full of shit Tard.....

Deno I know you're really trying to beat out #1 Bri but #2 on you is all you get today Now must get back to this great stock market that's making me richer while people like you Sassy and bri got squat

Figure out the difference between a swing trader and day trader yet ya JP Getty wannabe? Lol...what a dunce
I know what a day trader is Don't need to be a genius for that but swing? I looked it up once but forgot about it Since I'm neither why would it concern me? I'm more a buy and hold guy Top 4 I've held and added to for years are AAPL,MSFT FB, and SQ A recent purchase at 117 is BLUE

Deno I know you're really trying to beat out #1 Bri but #2 on you is all you get today Now must get back to this great stock market that's making me richer while people like you Sassy and bri got squat

Figure out the difference between a swing trader and day trader yet ya JP Getty wannabe? Lol...what a dunce
I know what a day trader is Don't need to be a genius for that but swing? I looked it up once but forgot about it Since I'm neither why would it concern me? I'm more a buy and hold guy Top 4 I've held and added to for years are AAPL,MSFT FB, and SQ A recent purchase at 117 is BLUE

Plain to see you are Full of Shit....

You take stock in Tard.............

"Does it ever end?"

You people have nothing and will continue to have nothing capable of bringing down the president. Get over it children. Your wasted energy could possibly be directed into something productive.
It's almost scary to think how productive and prosperous this country would be if tens of millions weren't doing all they can to slow our roll.

#NeverTrumpers would much prefer that the US crash & burn than succeed & prosper with Trump as our prez.

When your best friends are tyrants and murderers like Putin and Un Trump is the traitor

You're a liar. It's trading 101 knowledge.

Now post your fake portfolio numbers again so I can roll my eyes. Fraud

That is not proof.
Come on bllly don't play republican with me Did you hear the POS admit he molested women coming out of that bus Add 1 + 1 and come up with 2 huh? Why can't you and our old pal admit Trump is a POS but he's your POS ??

Trump never admitted any such thing.
You are a TDS retard.
You fn nitwits You didn't hear how he can grab womens pussies??? You're either lying or brain dead or republicans OR all 3

They let you....
They invite him over for a grab pussy party ,,,,or they just don't turn him in they're so embarrassed ?
Have you ever kissed a woman not named "Mom?"
You clearly have no clue about sexual interaction between men and women. None. Nada. Zilch.

And at the rate you're going you never will. Very sad.

"Does it ever end?"

When your best friends are tyrants and murderers like Putin and Un Trump is the traitor

What about obozo and the murderers like Iran that obozo gave bazillions to...

Sassy I'm through with you Sink into the cesspool you've made for yourself

Come on bllly don't play republican with me Did you hear the POS admit he molested women coming out of that bus Add 1 + 1 and come up with 2 huh? Why can't you and our old pal admit Trump is a POS but he's your POS ??

You are a TDS retard.
You fn nitwits You didn't hear how he can grab womens pussies??? You're either lying or brain dead or republicans OR all 3

They let you....
They invite him over for a grab pussy party ,,,,or they just don't turn him in they're so embarrassed ?
You clearly have no clue about sexual interaction between men and women. None. Nada. Zilch.

I forgot more than you'll ever know An appropriate song for you

If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen Tard....

You are such a dumb ass....

You've professed that a number of times...then mention me in posts I'm not even involved in. I dance in (and on) your head. Fraud

You are a TDS retard.

They let you....

Or so you must claim but your whiny, sniveling, sanctimonious posts reveal the frustrated adolescent within you. Women react instinctively to men and clearly none ever have (or will) to one such as you, for obvious reasons.

"Does it ever end?"

The ones trump wants to talk to now ?? A little late, the AH deal maker blew it

They let you....

Or so you must claim but your whiny, sniveling, sanctimonious posts reveal the frustrated adolescent within you. Women react instinctively to men and clearly none ever have (or will) to one such as you, for obvious reasons.
Sayit stop posting like a republican schmuck You give yourself away

"Does it ever end?"

See, you are full of Shit...

"Does it ever end?"

See, you are full of Shit...
Are you so blnd you can't see it's scumpt that's FOS?? The deal Obama made was a good one but this trump AH has Obama on his mind and wanted to undo everything good Obama did Rump is one hateful SOB

Mitt slings the conch once again over to one with the greatest lack of credibility.

Romney and Ernst call for investigation into Carroll rape allegation
Billy How many women can complain about molesting and rape by Trump before you believe he's a pervert??
How many times does it take for you to figure out that these accusers are being payed by Democrats to lie about Trump.
The last one actually said rape is sexy. Then she got fresh with Anderson Cooper.

I find myself sharing the president's sentiment. "Does it ever end?"
It could. But I'd rather be right than productive.
Then you most likely are neither.

I find myself sharing the president's sentiment. "Does it ever end?"
It could. But I'd rather be right than productive.
Then you most likely are neither.
You don't believe 25 women ,how about these agencies and Trump jokes with Putin?? What a POS
At the G-20 summit in Osaka, Japan, on Friday, Trump joked with Russian President Vladimir Putin, wagging his finger and saying, “Don’t meddle in the election, please,” to which Putin smirked. Although a number of U.S. intelligence agencies and special counsel Robert Mueller found that Russia had systemically interfered in the 2016 election, Putin called it “mythical interference” earlier this week.

Though there has been no evidence that Russia interfered with vote tallies, they did reach out to the Trump campaign, hack Democratic email accounts and flood social media.

The number of U.S. intelligence organizations that stated Russia interfered with the 2016 election include the CIA, FBI, Justice Department, Department of Homeland Security, Office of the Director of National Intelligence and both the House and Senate Intelligence Committees.

Trump himself nevertheless repeatedly cast doubt on that conclusion.

Forum List

Back