I Did Not Know that it was better to be American to be able to post at this forum ?

I realize this today because of some Democrat member who keep on pointing the finger about the fact that some member here are not American . I kind feel distrub about this like the NONE American are been look down at.

Give Your Opinion !
All leftwingers are losers and pieces of sh*t. We welcome normal people from any nation that opposes the tyranny of the left. In fact, your opinion is far more valuable than their uninformed ones.

I realize this today because of some Democrat member who keep on pointing the finger about the fact that some member here are not American . I kind feel distrub about this like the NONE American are been look down at.

Give Your Opinion !
Dalia, please IGNORE the fool that keeps pointing the finger at you. I'm sure they have a sub-90 I.Q., and are NOT worth replying to. I LOVE the fact that you're NOT American. Being from France like you are, you give us an interesting perspective on things that take place here in America.

Give Your Opinion !
All leftwingers are losers and pieces of sh*t. We welcome normal people from any nation that opposes the tyranny of the left. In fact, your opinion is far more valuable than their uninformed ones.
Nicely put, Hawk. Thank you.

Give Your Opinion !
my problem with some non-americans on this forum is they tell us what we should do or what we are doing is horrible when their countries are far worse,,

they should show a little more respect when they are a guest,,

Thank you,
The first lady speaks with an accent just like me.
And I'm a frank person like her too, but it's true that sometimes it's not easy to find the right word to fit into the American circle and the leftists really act as if they are the ones who don't accept the strangers apart some of there darlings they protect always.

Give Your Opinion !

Of course it's better to be an American on an American message board, why would you think differently? lol. I've accepted long ago this fact and I don't mind people telling me to mind my own business once in awhile. It comes with the territory. As long as it's a fair comment coming from the right place.

As a Canadian (and a mistreated one by my own government at that), I think I'm as close to seeing how important our future is with the U.S as anyone. If they and their Values succeed, we will succeed also, especially if we share these values (even as I have been largely left out the last few years). Believe me, I've taken FAR more abuse from Canadians on Canadian boards than I have from a few Americans who feel (wrongly, in my opinion), that I am meddling or out of line.

As it were, Americans love their First Amendment and I'm inherently a Live and Let Live, libertarian, so it's good. I've learned over time, this is a very core aspect of the American system. Europeans and Canadians are more apt to want to silence opinions, encourage Group Think and obedience, Americans don't (maybe citizens of the world should demand more of their governments in this regard?)

Thankfully, most Americans on this forum and others don't care about that. As long as you are reasonable and aren't overly critical of their country. It's their country, it's a forum about their country. So at least support their basic Values. If you didn't, why be here in the first place?

Last edited:

Give Your Opinion !
my problem with some non-americans on this forum is they tell us what we should do or what we are doing is horrible when their countries are far worse,,

they should show a little more respect when they are a guest,,
Like Tommy always has something to say about America but he doesn't seem to know everything. he comes mostly to criticize Trump's policies.
I have been interested in the USA for a long time but I am not here to say how the country should be run or not.
I don't live there either like you

Thank you,
And I'm a frank person like her too, but it's true that sometimes it's not easy to find the right word to fit into the American circle and the leftists really act as if they are the ones who don't accept the strangers apart some of there darlings they protect always.

No, it the right wingers that don't like immigrants or people from other countries.

Give Your Opinion !

Of course it's better to be an American on an American message board, why would you think differently? lol. I've accepted long ago this fact and I don't mind people telling me to mind my own business once in awhile. It comes with the territory. As long as it's a fair comment coming from the right place.

As a Canadian (and a mistreated one by my own government at that), I think I'm as close to seeing how important our future is with the U.S as anyone. If they and their Values succeed, we will succeed also, especially if we share these values (even as I have been largely left out the last few years). Believe me, I've taken FAR more abuse from Canadians on Canadian boards than I have from a few Americans who feel (wrongly, in my opinion), that I am meddling our out of line.

As it were, Americans love their First Amendment and I'm inherently a Live and Let Live, libertarian, so it's good. I've learned over time, this is a very core aspect of the American system. Europeans and Canadians are more apt to want to silence opinions, encourage Groupthink and obedience, Americans don't (maybe citizens of the world should demand more of their governments in this regard?)

Thankfully, most Americans on this forum and others don't care about that. As long as you are reasonable and aren't overly critical of their country. It's their country, it's a forum about their country. So at least support their basic Values. If you didn't, why be here in the first place?
I know it well, I am not here not to respect the value of their country.
I asked the question to get an idea to see if American members prefer to have only American members or not?

Thank you,

No, it the right wingers that don't like immigrants or people from other countries.
we love legal immigrants,,its the criminal ones we have a problem with,,

Thank you,

as long as they are the right color, and Christians.

Give Your Opinion !

Some members are not American. Neither are the Democrat members pointing the finger.

Frankly, I find the honest foreign input more valuable than anything any Democrat member could say. Keep posting.

Thank you,

You seem to have a big problem with White Christians lately.

Thank you,

NOPE!!!
as long as they are legal,,,

Forum List

Back