I Did Not Know that it was better to be American to be able to post at this forum ?

I realize this today because of some Democrat member who keep on pointing the finger about the fact that some member here are not American . I kind feel distrub about this like the NONE American are been look down at.

Give Your Opinion !
We love having you here Dalia, ignore the dipshit Democrats!
Yep, Dalia is VERY cool. I believe the dipshit Dems don't like her because she's posted quite a bit that she likes President Trump.

I realize this today because of some Democrat member who keep on pointing the finger about the fact that some member here are not American . I kind feel distrub about this like the NONE American are been look down at.

Give Your Opinion !

Don't worry about the idiots here. I believe that most people enjoy speaking with you.

Thank You Decus , Yes, most of them, but i will always have this feeling that I am not in the American circle.
You have a tight circle LOL Especially for humor, there I'm a little lost.

Humor is often hard to translate because of a cultural and/or historic context. The other night I was watching a 1970's comedian making fun of the Nixon administration with my son. I was laughing and he couldn't appreciate the jokes. The same is true in France. Humor doesn't travel or age well.

Don't sweat the "circle". Remember the words of Groucho Marx: "I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member".

자, 왜 그렇게 말하겠습니까?

Give Your Opinion !

Don't worry about the idiots here. I believe that most people enjoy speaking with you.

Thank You Decus , Yes, most of them, but i will always have this feeling that I am not in the American circle.

Humor is often hard to translate because of a cultural and/or historic context. The other night I was watching a 1970's comedian making fun of the Nixon administration with my son. I was laughing and he couldn't appreciate the jokes. The same is true in France. Humor doesn't travel or age well.

Don't sweat the "circle". Remember the words of Groucho Marx: "I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member".

자, 왜 그렇게 말하겠습니까?
:dunno:

Give Your Opinion !

자, 왜 그렇게 말하겠습니까?

'Now, why would you say that.'

A response to his "Humor is often hard to translate ...."

Give Your Opinion !

자, 왜 그렇게 말하겠습니까?

You mean Decus humor ?

Give Your Opinion !

자, 왜 그렇게 말하겠습니까?

You mean Decus humor ?

The joke is that PC wrote in Korean, adding to my statement that "humor is often hard to translate". PC is great. An intelligent human being with a with a good sense of humor.

Give Your Opinion !

Hey, fuck him, Dalia. Whoever it was. You're alright by me.

Give Your Opinion !

자, 왜 그렇게 말하겠습니까?

You mean Decus humor ?

The joke is that PC wrote in Korean, adding to my statement that "humor is often hard to translate". PC is great. An intelligent human being with a with a good sense of humor.

Thank you Decus, i prefer to ask when i'm not sure what it mean! Especially with humor i'am not that good with American humor so i usely keep away from it ;)

Give Your Opinion !

one person did it so now you blame ALL democrats?

I'm curious.....have you forgiven all the CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS in the USA for calling you "surrender monkeys"?

Give Your Opinion !

one person did it so now you blame ALL democrats?

I'm curious.....have you forgiven all the CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS in the USA for calling you "surrender monkeys"?
The Democrats don't accept the choice of others if they don't choose like them...if there are not for the old creepy Biden.

Give Your Opinion !
Dalia, please IGNORE the fool that keeps pointing the finger at you. I'm sure they have a sub-90 I.Q., and are NOT worth replying to. I LOVE the fact that you're NOT American. Being from France like you are, you give us an interesting perspective on things that take place here in America.
I second what bluzman said Dalia.like he said so well,ignore that idiot and pay no mind to him,he is just a sad troll who has that in bluzman mentioned,a retard like him,is not worth the effort.

Give Your Opinion !
my problem with some non-americans on this forum is they tell us what we should do or what we are doing is horrible when their countries are far worse,,

they should show a little more respect when they are a guest,,
I don’t agree on that were about the most corrupt government in the world with the cia always starting wars in other countries murdering women and children.

Thank you,
The first lady speaks with an accent just like me.
And I'm a frank person like her too, but it's true that sometimes it's not easy to find the right word to fit into the American circle and the leftists really act as if they are the ones who don't accept the strangers apart some of there darlings they protect always.

No, it the right wingers that don't like immigrants or people from other countries.
we love legal immigrants,,its the criminal ones we have a problem with,,

as long as they are the right color, and Christians.
You seem to have a big problem with White Christians lately.
She also has a problem with the truth dalia that hitlery is a mass murderer of women and children and the clintons kill people off who know too much about their scandals,you are more american than she will ever be with her lying trolling posts.

Give Your Opinion !
my opinion is that you are the best French lovely anybody could possibly ask for.
I second that

Last edited:

Give Your Opinion !
my problem with some non-americans on this forum is they tell us what we should do or what we are doing is horrible when their countries are far worse,,

I don’t agree on that were about the most corrupt government in the world with the cia always starting wars in other countries murdering women and children.
I highly doubt we are more corrupt than china or russia,,not to mention most every other country in the world,,,

thats not saying the dems and repubes arent corrupt,,,just not the worst,,we are still the most free people in the world with the highest standard of living,,,
FFS the biggest health problem for our poor is obesity,,,

Give Your Opinion !

I highly doubt we are more corrupt than china or russia,,not to mention most every other country in the world,,,

thats not saying the dems and repubes arent corrupt,,,just not the worst,,we are still the most free people in the world with the highest standard of living,,,
Well China I will grant you that one and Israel as well,no way are the others worse though.

Give Your Opinion !

Well China I will grant you that one and Israel as well,no way are the others worse though.
Russia???

Give Your Opinion !

Russia???
Your joking right,they are more like the United States was when our forefathers faught for this country and we are more like they were under Stalin.lol I have a friend that lives in Russia now that grew up in the same city I did most my life,she says there are far more freedoms over there than she ever saw here like you can actually go Into a bar there and some without getting kicked out of the place.

Forum List

Back