I Did Not Know that it was better to be American to be able to post at this forum ?

I realize this today because of some Democrat member who keep on pointing the finger about the fact that some member here are not American . I kind feel distrub about this like the NONE American are been look down at.

Give Your Opinion !
my problem with some non-americans on this forum is they tell us what we should do or what we are doing is horrible when their countries are far worse,,

they should show a little more respect when they are a guest,,
I donā€™t agree on that were about the most corrupt government in the world with the cia always starting wars in other countries murdering women and children.
I highly doubt we are more corrupt than china or russia,,not to mention most every other country in the world,,,

thats not saying the dems and repubes arent corrupt,,,just not the worst,,we are still the most free people in the world with the highest standard of living,,,
FFS the biggest health problem for our poor is obesity,,,
Well China I will grant you that one and Israel as well,no way are the others worse though.
Russia???
Your joking right,they are more like the United States was when our forefathers faught for this country and we are more like they were under Stalin.lol I have a friend that lives in Russia now that grew up in the same city I did most my life,she says there are far more freedoms over there than she ever saw here.
thats a matter of perspective,,,

didnt stalin kill millions???

I realize this today because of some Democrat member who keep on pointing the finger about the fact that some member here are not American . I kind feel distrub about this like the NONE American are been look down at.

Give Your Opinion !

Tell them to "kiss off" Democrats bitch about anything and everything, must really suck to be them.

I'm glad you're here and bet many more people too.

Give Your Opinion !
my problem with some non-americans on this forum is they tell us what we should do or what we are doing is horrible when their countries are far worse,,

I donā€™t agree on that were about the most corrupt government in the world with the cia always starting wars in other countries murdering women and children.
I highly doubt we are more corrupt than china or russia,,not to mention most every other country in the world,,,

thats not saying the dems and repubes arent corrupt,,,just not the worst,,we are still the most free people in the world with the highest standard of living,,,
Well China I will grant you that one and Israel as well,no way are the others worse though.
Russia???
Your joking right,they are more like the United States was when our forefathers faught for this country and we are more like they were under Stalin.lol I have a friend that lives in Russia now that grew up in the same city I did most my life,she says there are far more freedoms over there than she ever saw here.

Yeah but so have all our presidents from Reagan all the way up to Obama,only differerence is in other countries,they were/are all mass murderers Of women and children.
trump is the first president sense carter who has not gone out and started any new wars thatā€™s why I pray he gets re-elected because if biden does,the war machine is alive and kicking again.he will do the bidding of the globalists.

I have a friend of a friend I know as well who is an older lady not old to where she was alive when stalin was but was there in the 80s though and she came here to the states to get away from the atrocities she saw in Russia. The she says she is seeing what when on in russia what she wanted to get away from,happening right now in the states and this was over ten years ago before Covid,I havenā€™t seen her sense Then but with this fake virus and how the cops are behaving,I sure she probably would rather be back in russia right now at this point.

I am posting from a tablet so I canā€™t copy and paste so tomorrow I will go down to the library where I can so I can copy and paste some commets of people who have lived in both countries who have said itā€™s not near as bad there as it is here thst there are more freedoms there than here.

you Did know that we have more prisoners in our country than any others didnā€™t you? And a good portion of them are innocent,the criminal politicians here are more criminal than a good number of them on death row.

Last edited:

Give Your Opinion !

Russia???

Yeah but so have all our presidents from Reagan all the way up to Obama,only differerence is in other countries,they were/are all mass murderers Of women and children.
trump is the first president sense carter who has not gone out and started any new wars thatā€™s why I pray he gets re-elected because if biden does,the war machine is alive and kicking again.he will do the bidding of the globalists.

I have a friend of a friend I know as well who is an older lady not old to where she was alive when stalin was but was there in the 80s though and she came here to the states to get away from the atrocities she saw in Russia. The she says she is seeing what when on in russia what she wanted to get away from,happening right now in the states and this was over ten years ago before Covid,I havenā€™t seen her sense Then but with this fake virus and how the cops are behaving,I sure she probably would rather be back in russia right now at this point.

I am posting from a tablet so I canā€™t copy and paste so tomorrow I will go down to the library where I can so I can copy and paste some commets of people who have lived in both countries who have said itā€™s not near as bad there as it is here thst there are more freedoms there than here.

you Did know that we have more prisoners in our country than any others didnā€™t you? And a good portion of them are innocent,the criminal politicians here are more criminal than a good number of them on death row.
your friend and those others are most likely living more free,, but are the oligarchs and people like putin enriching themselves like they always do???

here its mostly democrats that are enriching themselves,,,

That's a matter of opinion...theirs, yours. Everything is open to criticism.

Except if they're spreading propaganda as a foreign agent. That's a different stuation than what this thread is about but it exists all around the web.

You know the ones. I know you do.

That's a matter of opinion...theirs, yours. Everything is open to criticism.

Except if they're spreading propaganda as a foreign agent. That's a different stuation than what this thread is about but it exists all around the web.

You know the ones. I know you do.
It could but we have no way of knowing.

Forum List

Back