I Did Not Know that it was better to be American to be able to post at this forum ?

I realize this today because of some Democrat member who keep on pointing the finger about the fact that some member here are not American . I kind feel distrub about this like the NONE American are been look down at.

Give Your Opinion !
my problem with some non-americans on this forum is they tell us what we should do or what we are doing is horrible when their countries are far worse,,

they should show a little more respect when they are a guest,,

They are not a "guest" any more than you or I. They are members on an international message board.
they should still show a little respect instead of just bashing us when theyve never lived here like taint and dragonlady do even though both their countries are far worse,,,
but of course you wouldnt understand that since you clearly hate this country too,,

Be honest. Do WE (speaking generally) show respect towards their countries?
this is a US message board,,,

With an international reach and audience...don't see American's only welcome anywhere....

I realize this today because of some Democrat member who keep on pointing the finger about the fact that some member here are not American . I kind feel distrub about this like the NONE American are been look down at.

Give Your Opinion !
my problem with some non-americans on this forum is they tell us what we should do or what we are doing is horrible when their countries are far worse,,

They are not a "guest" any more than you or I. They are members on an international message board.
they should still show a little respect instead of just bashing us when theyve never lived here like taint and dragonlady do even though both their countries are far worse,,,
but of course you wouldnt understand that since you clearly hate this country too,,

With an international reach and audience...don't see American's only welcome anywhere....
I never said it was,,,just that they should show a little respect instead of constantly telling us what pieces of shit we are when their countries are far worse,,,

Give Your Opinion !

I never said it was,,,just that they should show a little respect instead of constantly telling us what pieces of shit we are when their countries are far worse,,,

That's a matter of opinion...theirs, yours. Everything is open to criticism.

Give Your Opinion !

doesnt change the fact they should show a little respect on a forum of another country,,
I would expect if I went on a canadian forum and did nothing but tell them how bad they are I would get kicked off,,,if not threatened with jail time if I was there,,,

Give Your Opinion !

doesnt change the fact they should show a little respect on a forum of another country,,
I would expect if I went on a canadian forum and did nothing but tell them how bad they are I would get kicked off,,,if not threatened with jail time if I was there,,,
holy shit... GET OVER IT

Give Your Opinion !

holy shit... GET OVER IT
get over what???

Give Your Opinion !
Foreigners are more American than liberals are.
some of them,,,but not tommy taint and dragonlady,,,

Give Your Opinion !
Liberals are not American. So yeah, it would be better for them if they were American

lol. when retards finally realize that i am german, they usually retreat to calling me a nazi. that's the kind of discussion you can expect here.
I have always thought of you more like an East German Stasi - type poster if that helps.
That's very helpful and illustrative of your mindset and knowledge.
Any time I can be of help, comrade, just let me know.

I am well versed in both right wing and left wing authoritarian politics.

Give Your Opinion !
Don't worry about. There are a bunch of moronic New Zealanders (Kiwi's) infecting the Sewer threads.
At least you are cool.
:cool:

Forum List

Back