I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a strange coincidence that Price and Ahmed worked for the same person in the Obama White House, national security adviser for strategic communications, Ben Rhodes. In fact, they worked in the same room, outside of Rhodes' office, as the 2016 New York Times Magazine profile of Rhodes showed: "In the front office, [Rhodes'] assistant, Rumana Ahmed, and his deputy, Ned Price, are squeezed behind desks, which face a large television screen, from which CNN blares nonstop." Fake News, Exposed
So now the Weekly Standard has drunk the Trump koolaid too?
How funny is that.

What a strange coincidence that Price and Ahmed worked for the same person in the Obama White House, national security adviser for strategic communications, Ben Rhodes. In fact, they worked in the same room, outside of Rhodes' office, as the 2016 New York Times Magazine profile of Rhodes showed: "In the front office, [Rhodes'] assistant, Rumana Ahmed, and his deputy, Ned Price, are squeezed behind desks, which face a large television screen, from which CNN blares nonstop." Fake News, Exposed

OR maybe its you.....
You sound like a Alex Jones conspiracy theorist disciple.
You know him.. he believes in lizard people and counsels Trump.
One carnival barker talking to another.

OR maybe its you.....
You sound like a Alex Jones conspiracy theorist disciple.
You know him.. he believes in lizard people and counsels Trump.
One carnival barker talking to another.
Just the facts..........inconvenient as usual for libs

Former CIA head James Woolsey left the Trump transition team as well. I suppose he is a democrat plant. One of the reasons Woolsey left was Trump's war with the intelligence community. Anyone who provides intelligence that is contrary to what Trump believes is a Democrat plant.

Some Obama appointee political hack who should have resigned a month ago is making bullshit claims about leaving for principles sake.

More fake news from the Fake News Dimmocratic party.

Sounds like TDS and fear of being discovered and fired without benefits.

Sounds like another Trump sycophant wearing his tin foil hat.

Thread closed. Link with no commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back