I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The final straw for Price was the reorganization of the National Security Council, which demoted intelligence officials and elevated Trump’s chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, as a permanent member. And although the CIA director was reinstated as a permanent member, in the eyes of Price, the intention of the White House was clear:

“[Trump’s White House] has little need for intelligence professionals who, in speaking truth to power, might challenge the so-called ‘America First’ orthodoxy that sees Russia as an ally and Australia as a punching bag.”
With his resignation, he's helping Trump make America great again!
The only thing Trump is making great again is SNL.
Only in the eyes of fake news believers like liberals.
Fake news. Lmao.
That's so intellectually weak. Even your boy Bush slammed Trump today on the need for a vibrant free press.

Lots of people work in jobs where the boss is not particularly supportive. Suck it up snowflake, you work for the CIA. Maybe you don't belong there.

When even CIA officers are quitting due to Putin's Puppet ties to Russia you know this scandal isn't going away anytime soon.
Once again, from today!
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/intelligence-chairman-still-no-evidence-trump-campaign-contacts-russia/
Yup the republicans are running scared with the trump/ Russian scandal.
They don't want the truth.
YOU don't want the truth.
In the words of Richard Nixon," The American people have the right to know if their president is a crook."

Release your taxes Trump so we can find out just how big a crook you are.

+
Washington Compost

I'd love to see William Binney put in charge of the NSA. I don't care about the CIA.
I'd love to see Trump shut the NSA down. Right after he fires Reince Priebus.

I wouldn't be opposed to shutting down the NSA. But if we have to have it, I'd rather have someone like William Binney leading it. But I definitely support dismantling the Patriot Act as it pertains to spying on Americans.

"Despite working proudly for Republican and Democratic presidents, I reluctantly concluded that I cannot in good faith serve this administration as an intelligence professional."
He is probably one of the douche bag "anonymous sources," That leaked classified information to fake news journalists.

IMG_0189.JPG

+
Washington Compost

I'd love to see William Binney put in charge of the NSA. I don't care about the CIA.

I wouldn't be opposed to shutting down the NSA. But if we have to have it, I'd rather have someone like William Binney leading it. But I definitely support dismantling the Patriot Act as it pertains to spying on Americans.
Because he is surrounded by people that he cannot trust I think it would be wise to shut it down under he gets everything in order and weeds out those who don't belong. Priebus would be at the top of that list and if he could fire Pence as VP and replace him that would be even better but he can't fire a VP so he is stuck with Pence.

Trump White House scrambles to check scandal over FBI inquiry into Russia ties

The White House made a messy attempt on Sunday to control public perceptions of a widening scandal over alleged contacts between aides to Donald Trump and Russian intelligence officials during the 2016 election, alleging that the FBI had dismissed reports of such links.

The scandal has shown little sign of coming under control, with a Republican congressman calling for an independent inquiry, multiple congressional committees pursuing investigations and Trump escalating a war with the media in an apparent attempt at distraction.

+
Washington Compost

Because he is surrounded by people that he cannot trust I think it would be wise to shut it down under he gets everything in order and weeds out those who don't belong. Priebus would be at the top of that list and if he could fire Pence as VP and replace him that would be even better but he can't fire a VP so he is stuck with Pence.

Yeah, I'm not strongly in favor of having the NSA, but I also recognize that America's enemies have their own intelligence agencies spying on us. The only problem is when they have so much autonomy and anonymity that we don't know what the hell they're up to or who they're really spying on. Etc.

Edit: For example, when the President doesn't even know what the NSA is doing, that's a problem, IMO.

When even CIA officers are quitting due to Putin's Puppet ties to Russia you know this scandal isn't going away anytime soon.
He's quitting because he knows it's only a matter of time before Trump learns that he was speaking to journalists about classified information.

Only took less than a month for trump's first major scandal.
I couldn't have dreamed it better.

Once again, from today!
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/intelligence-chairman-still-no-evidence-trump-campaign-contacts-russia/
In the words of Richard Nixon," The American people have the right to know if their president is a crook."

We're laughing at you, snowflake. Can't you see that?

Ned Price couldn't believe when Trump met with the NSC that all he would talk about was the size of the crowd of the Inauguration.
I'm sure others thought about quitting on the spot when they heard this mental defective speak.

Once again, from today!

We're laughing at you, snowflake. Can't you see that?
Nobody in the Trump White House is laughing at the ever growing Trump/ Russian scandal.

What a strange coincidence that Price and Ahmed worked for the same person in the Obama White House, national security adviser for strategic communications, Ben Rhodes. In fact, they worked in the same room, outside of Rhodes' office, as the 2016 New York Times Magazine profile of Rhodes showed: "In the front office, [Rhodes'] assistant, Rumana Ahmed, and his deputy, Ned Price, are squeezed behind desks, which face a large television screen, from which CNN blares nonstop." Fake News, Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back