🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'I don't accept the stereotypes about Israel'

they call me seal.
Member #36074
Supporting Member Join Date: Mar 2012

Quote: Originally Posted by Si modo View Post
Damn, even the anti-semites..........
in case you haven't noticed, more and more posters with truly anti-semitic leanings are coming to this board and it is the jewish posters who have rolled out the red carpet with their casual and frivolous charges against any gentile poster who doesn't kiss zionist ass.

i am not an anti-semite but, after being called an anti-semite over and over again, i am in no position to criticise any racial hatred or bigotry directed against jews, and particularly against jews who have displayed etraordinary displays of racism themselves against non-jews.

you and your compatriots have set the table for these people and have destroyed the zeal of those people with anti-racist attitudes who, in the past, might have come to your aid.

and for the record, i didn't exactly say what you are claiming i said. that was more of your histrionic interpretation of what i said. you could do links.

So, seal - are you trying to accuse me of altering your words above? It's a quote from the thread which you started, titled 'Useless Board' or similar.....

no, i am not accusing you of altering my words.

i am saying that you are not providing a link in oder to put some context to what i said and that is dishonesty.

as for histrionics, i essentially condemned tha guy but offered an explanation for his presence as well.

you did not seem to notice that i was responding to a post where i was called an anti-semite. now, just where the hell do you want me to go after that.

you really are a mean drunk marg, and your whole reasoning process goes down the tubes.

Having just read the thread in question, I do agree with Mhunter that Holston's views are right out of Stormfront.

It would be nice to think most of us here who are NOT Zionists would also take note of that.

"you should also be very aware that that this practice feeds into some long held stereotypes of jewish people. i don't think you want to do that. "

And you should also be very aware that your bathetic attempts at emotional blackmail don't work on me. Nor do your continual rants about how 'the pro-Zionists' so horribly abuse you impress very many people - at least not positively.

LOL...you're kinda cute a stor.

i'm really am irish. emotional blackmail really isn't in our bag of tricks. or any other kind of trickery. i got some kneecaps and knuckles if ya need 'em, but we really aren't smart enough to come up with a scheme or anything.

also, is there a new poll out the pro-zionists endearing relationship with me. can you post the results, darlin'. go raibh ma agat.

wow. that was so nice of you to think i can do schemes.

Having just read the thread in question, I do agree with Mhunter that Holston's views are right out of Stormfront.

It would be nice to think most of us here who are NOT Zionists would also take note of that.

that would be nice and some of us have said so. however, do not expect to much from those of us who have been under the barrage of roudy's, iRose's, toastman's, among many others anti-muslim, anti- gentile, anti-catholic posts since we have been here.

in fact, i resent your suggesting that in such a way. it is almost racist by omission. how many time have you objected to iRosie's posts? how many times have you seen roudy's posts pass without comment.

this is what i meant about the middle ground.

look, i am sure i am being too hard on you, but that is my view, and you were here before holostein showed while the zionist posters were running the racist mouths.

now, maybe we can wipe the slate clean but it has to be a two way street. i without equivocation whatsoever, condemn holston's blatant and implied anti-semitism. let's ee where this goes.

Lapiz
"I don't accept the stereotypes about Israel'
But I do accept the stereotypes about Palestinians"

Since apartheid is so very wrong - where were all of you while 'holston' was espousing apartheid for the USA???

Spanish author Antonio Muñoz Molina, winner of the 2013 Jerusalem Prize, will arrive in Israel this weekend to receive his award at the Jerusalem International Book Fair, despite pressure from Palestinian groups to boycott the fair and cancel visit.

136023341523092956a_b.jpg

Israel Hayom | 'I don't accept the stereotypes about Israel'

I applaud that Seal condemns Holstons blatant anti semitism.

:clap2:

- Jeri

I have hope that as people see more about what anti semitism is about, about trying to stop musical singers, popular hollywood people whoever from entertaining Israelis is also blatant anti semitism because it is an attack on their freedom, their economy, their freedom being honored like everyone elses ( other nations ) - J.

I do believe anyone can change for the better. I have never attacked any Muslims or Catholics on this board that I am aware of. I am not an attacking kind of person - to respond to Seals comment - Jeri

That's what happens when Israel has been stereotyping Palestinians for the past few decades and when the media has also.....eventually it backfires.....:cool:

Karma's a *****. LOL

Neither am I intending to attack anyone, Jerri - I do realize that it's difficult to tell with me sometimes, since tact is not my long suit.

My comment was more by way of "There was plenty in what that poster kept repeating which was objectionable and offensive and truly in OPPOSITION to the ideals embodied in our Constitution."

I remain confused by the 'thanks' that person's posts were getting: ho can anyone decry 'apartheid' in Israel - and fail to even notice when someone advocates 'apartheid' in the USA???

That's what happens when Israel has been stereotyping Palestinians for the past few decades and when the media has also.....eventually it backfires.....:cool:

Karma's a *****. LOL

No need to stereotype anything, those people have been used as pawns by their fellow Arabs for decades, which has only been detrimental to the whole situation. While they keep people caged up in refugee camps they continue to use them. If not for these other Arab countries there could have been peace long ago...As it stands now there will never be any

Karma's a *****. LOL

No need to stereotype anything, those people have been used as pawns by their fellow Arabs for decades, which has only been detrimental to the whole situation. While they keep people caged up in refugee camps they continue to use them. If not for these other Arab countries there could have been peace long ago...As it stands now there will never be any

Um....have you ever seen one of these camps?

They're not "caged". There are no wires or gates. People come and go as they want.

They are more like makeshift housing than what we might think of as a camp. I agree that countries manipulate the Palestinians for their own interests, though.

That doesn't justify other countries oppressing them.

Karma's a *****. LOL

Exactly. The other Arabs don't want to anything to do with the Palestinians. And it's because of the trouble they have caused.

No need to stereotype anything, those people have been used as pawns by their fellow Arabs for decades, which has only been detrimental to the whole situation.
And just what specifically are these "pawns" doing for these arab countries?

While they keep people caged up in refugee camps they continue to use them.
Let's not lose sight of the fact that it was jewish terrorism that created the refugees in the first place.

If not for these other Arab countries there could have been peace long ago...As it stands now there will never be any
You shouldn't drink and blog, because you whind up making dumbass statements like that one. Arab countries are not occupying land that isn't theirs and that's what is preventing peace in the area.

The only option on the table is for Israel to end the occupation. That's the first and biggest step. Check that! It is the "biggest" step. The "first" step, would be to stop blaming others, for the shit you do! If you can't take responsibility for your own actions, you're either have a severe case of narcissism, or you're the biggest pussy on the planet.

Forum List

Back