🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't care if Trump doesn't build the "Wall"...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Because all he needs to do is ENFORCE the laws that currently on the books!

A) Penalize Sanctuary Cities...
Obama had NO problem forcing school systems to accept pedophiles being able to go into girls restrooms so Trump won't have ANY problem penalizing by withholding funds to these cities just as Obama threatened school systems
The guidance doesn't have the force of law, but tells schools how the Department of Education intends to enforce Title IX in the future. And because Title IX is directly tied to federal education funding, the guidance carries an implied threat: Follow the federal guidelines or risk losing those funds.
The letter is addressed to all schools that receive federal funding, including 16,500 school districts and 7,000 colleges, universities and trade schools. It also applies to charter schools, for-profit schools, libraries and museums that receive federal aid.
Schools must allow transgender bathrooms, Department of Education says

B) Stop this practice from Obama...
The administration issued a report Monday saying that in order to rebuild trust between police and their communities, the federal government should stop enlisting state and local police in most immigration enforcement, setting up another challenge as President Obama tries to please immigrant rights advocates while carrying out deportations.

The recommendations were part of Mr. Obama’s policing task force, set up in the wake of riots last year in Ferguson, Missouri, to suggest ways federal officials can help local police do their jobs better. The heart of the report called for curtailing transfer of heavy weapons and tank-style vehicles to state and local authorities, but the report also delved into the thorny issue of immigration, saying government must “decouple” enforcement from local police.
Obama seeks to end immigration enforcement by local, state police

I don't care if Trump doesn't build the "Wall"
Correct me if I'm wrong but he's repeatedly SPECIFICALLY promised to "build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it", don't you care if your candidate of choice actually follows through on his/her campaign promises? If people aren't going to hold these miscreant politicians accountable for what they say they're going to do then aren't they for all intents and purposes inviting them to lie to the citizenry without fear of repercussions?

I don't care if Trump doesn't build the "Wall"
Correct me if I'm wrong but he's repeatedly SPECIFICALLY promised to "build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it", don't you care if your candidate of choice actually follows through on his/her campaign promises? If people aren't going to hold these miscreant politicians accountable for what they say they're going to do then aren't they for all intents and purposes inviting them to lie to the citizenry without fear of repercussions?
I think that's just it. Trump supporters have concluded the gop establishment's been lying to them for ... (fill in the years) ...., so they're gonna vote for somebody who tells them what the want to hear because they figure whatever he does it'll be better than what the gop establishment candidate would do.

I don't care either but I am not voting for Trump, so I do not care what the mental midget has to say at this time... Oh, and I am not voting for Clinton either and no I will not stay home and not vote either!

The thread title is all you need to know about the Trumpbot movement.

LOOK you Obamatrons were called "Stupidity of American Voters " by a Obama hired architect of Obamacare!
obama LIED to you idiots about 46 million uninsured!
He LIED about his pledge...
"I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year…..
We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.
If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
HE told you he was going to LIE and trick you and YOU didn't care!
At least the major difference between Trump and Obama is at LEAST Trump has 30+ years of EXECUTIVE experiences!
I'm far happier with Trump telling me stuff that may not happen because LOOK what we have now with Obama!
At least Trump knows what he's talking about!
The point of the WALL was to get attention on the "Illegal immigrant" problem. It worked! Now if building a wall becomes
unnecessary because of the $2.5 billion a year 10% tax on Mexican transfers by illegals and that hires more border agents,
and builds better fences GREAT! Problem is solved EITHER WAY!
Results not promises is what I'm looking for and Obama with NO experiences made promises he KNEW he couldn't KEEP!
HE SAID SO...even lied to his own MOM!
From Obama's autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a
well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

The thread title is all you need to know about the Trumpbot movement.

LOOK you Obamatrons were called "Stupidity of American Voters " by a Obama hired architect of Obamacare!
obama LIED to you idiots about 46 million uninsured!
He LIED about his pledge...
"I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year…..
We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.
If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
HE told you he was going to LIE and trick you and YOU didn't care!
At least the major difference between Trump and Obama is at LEAST Trump has 30+ years of EXECUTIVE experiences!
I'm far happier with Trump telling me stuff that may not happen because LOOK what we have now with Obama!
At least Trump knows what he's talking about!
The point of the WALL was to get attention on the "Illegal immigrant" problem. It worked! Now if building a wall becomes
unnecessary because of the $2.5 billion a year 10% tax on Mexican transfers by illegals and that hires more border agents,
and builds better fences GREAT! Problem is solved EITHER WAY!
Results not promises is what I'm looking for and Obama with NO experiences made promises he KNEW he couldn't KEEP!
HE SAID SO...even lied to his own MOM!
From Obama's autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a
well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

troll your own threads much ?

repeat after me ... I dont care.

now apply that to everything Donnie comes up with, and everything he walks back ... youre all set !

Forum List

Back