Illegal alien kids are bankrupting our schools.

FDR was right to put japanese [sic] into camps. Many of them were spies. For sure all of them cared more about japan than america [sic].

That scumbag fdr threw AMERICANS into his concentration camps, you damn idiot. Many of whom volunteered to fight and die for this country. I don't think for one second that the likes of you would ever consider such a thing.

Talk about caring about America...

" In fact, during World War II, no Japanese American in the U.S., Hawaii or Alaska, citizen or immigrant, was ever convicted of espionage or sabotage."
I think thats probably true

After all these decades we dont have to demonize the Japanese living in America at that time for Pearl Harbor or Americans for reacting the way they did

I think thats probably true

After all these decades we dont have to demonize the Japanese living in America at that time for Pearl Harbor or Americans for reacting the way they did

The victims of fdr's concentration camps largely WERE Americans.

That scumbag fdr threw AMERICANS into his concentration camps, you damn idiot. Many of whom volunteered to fight and die for this country. I don't think for one second that the likes of you would ever consider such a thing.

Got that right. All wars are about profiteering and that includes WW2. Those idiots who fought and died in the war gave their lives to make the rich richer.

Section 1324 title 8 makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here and letting these monsters use our schools certainly qualifies as a violation. They bankrupt our hospitals and welfare system too.

Hmmm......

Schools do NOT inquire into immigration status when registering students. They are not legally allowed to.
Hmmm…oh the irony. Those ‘educating’ our youth are required to play stupid and pretend they don’t know. Geee, I wonder our public education institutions have become a joke for the world?

Hmmm…oh the irony. Those ‘educating’ our youth are required to play stupid and pretend they don’t know. Geee, I wonder our public education institutions have become a joke for the world?
I don't work for ICE. My job is to teach the students.

Forum List

Back