Illegal alien kids are bankrupting our schools.

How many times must we explain this to you.? JUDGES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WRITE LAWS. The federal constitution says, "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states." The SC has no authority to order the states to educate illegals.
How many times must you be told that your judging what the authorities do means nothing?

Start with birthright citizenship and change education law also so it requires schools to get immigration status.
You have to change the part about equal rights. Plyler v. Doe. would require you to change the Equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment also, basically requiring you to repeal the entire 14th Amendment and replacing it with an amendment eliminating those rights specifically for non-citizens. Good luck and keep us advised of your progress!

I taught in 7 school districts and always had access to that info. Even out attendance sheets had the student number. You must have been in a weird school system.
The info may be there, but it has nothing to do with my work. I'm there to teach the kids in my classes.

You have to change the part about equal rights. Plyler v. Doe. would require you to change the Equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment also, basically requiring you to repeal the entire 14th Amendment and replacing it with an amendment eliminating those rights specifically for non-citizens. Good luck and keep us advised of your progress!

So how do you justify affirmative action programs?

The constitution does not mandate birthright citizenship. Many say it does but they're wrong. Congress could banish BC and should.
Children of illegal aliens should not have birthright citizenship

They should be deported along with the adults

The constitution does not mandate birthright citizenship. Many say it does but they're wrong. Congress could banish BC and should.
Yes, it does according to SCOTUS. Don't like it? Repeal the 14th Amendment or have the courts overturn birthright citizenship. Believe it or not, I took an entire semester course in this topic in graduate school. You cannot win the argument.

The info may be there, but it has nothing to do with my work. I'm there to teach the kids in my classes.
Well, you can ignore it if you wish, but it's there. It didn't help me teach kids anyway because they could not speak English and I had two ESL assistants. One was a medical doctor and the other an aerospace engineer. Neither spoke anything more than English and Spanish and I was teaching kids from Iraq, Afghanistan, Burma, Vietnam, and half a dozen other countries,

SCOTUS says otherwise, as I have already pointed out. Good luck with your hyperbolic reasoning!

Let me know when you repeal the 14th Amendment, and we'll talk more.
So if the Japanese never declared war the attack on Pearl Harbor then what, no harm no foul?

How THE FUCK are we not at war when a force of military aged men equal to Patton’s Third Army crosses the border EVERY MONTH???

Section 1324 title 8 makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here and letting these monsters use our schools certainly qualifies as a violation. They bankrupt our hospitals and welfare system too.

Did you really call children monsters??

Forum List

Back