Illegal alien kids are bankrupting our schools.

Do you know how to read?
I read you clearly

You dont like to admit that illegal aliens are a drain on public schools

They take money away from American children

If you agree with that then lets move on

I read you clearly

You dont [sic] like to admit that illegal aliens are a drain on public schools

They take money away from American children

If you agree with that then lets move on

I have told you many times now that the vast majority of students in ESL classes are natural-born US citizens.

That, Mac-7, is different than saying children of undocumented immigrants are breaking the law by going to public shows.

If you agree with that, then we can move on.

I have told you many times now that the vast majority of students in ESL classes are natural-born US citizens.
So are the illegal alien kids going straight to the farm to pick tomatoes?

anchor babies that illegal alien women give birth to (at US taxpayer expense) are US citizens

but they are still part of the alien invasion

Btw: you made a big deal assuring us that you didnt know who was illegal

But now you admit that you do know

Btw: you made a big deal assuring us that you didnt [sic] know who was illegal

But now you admit that you do know

No, I did not "admit" any such thing. I provided a link to actual data on the issue. YOU are still just talking out your ass.

What are you talking about?
We know that millions of children have crossed the border yet you’re telling us none of them are in school taking education dollars away from American students?

We know that millions of children have crossed the border yet you’re telling us none of them are in school taking education dollars away from American students?
How would I know? I don't ask, asshole. My job is to teach them, not investigate their immigration status. Do you understand this, idiot?

How would I know? I don't ask, asshole. My job is to teach them, not investigate their immigration status. Do you understand this, idiot?
Every time Unkotare loses an argument he gets personal and insulting

Certainly! The Plyler v. Doe ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court established that children of undocumented workers have the same right to attend public primary and secondary schools as U.S. citizens and permanent residents. In other words, children of undocumented immigrants can use the public school system1. This decision ensures that access to education is not denied based on immigration status.

How many times must we explain this to you.? JUDGES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WRITE LAWS. The federal constitution says, "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states." The SC has no authority to order the states to educate illegals.

Forum List

Back