Illegal alien kids are bankrupting our schools.

So if the Japanese never declared war the attack on Pearl Harbor then what, no harm no foul?

How THE FUCK are we not at war when a force of military aged men equal to Patton’s Third Army crosses the border EVERY MONTH???
You better slow down before you blow out those few brain cells you have still functioning. What does that have to do with war? Are these immigrants surrounding and attacking our military bases? No. Most are families from China crossing into California. Should we be concerned? Of course we should, but why not send them back instead of denying those legally here an education to which they are entitled.

You better slow down before you blow out those few brain cells you have still functioning. What does that have to do with war? Are these immigrants surrounding and attacking our military bases? No. Most are families from China crossing into California. Should we be concerned? Of course we should, but why not send them back instead of denying those legally here an education to which they are entitled.

Most aren't families! Most are military aged men followed by trafficked children.

Every politician supporting the invasion needs to be deported

Most aren't families! Most are military aged men followed by trafficked children.

Every politician supporting the invasion needs to be deported
See! there is just another example of the stupid shit flowing from your brain!

You cannot deport an American citizen, so you just need to suck it up, and figure out a better use for your ignorance.

Yes, it does according to SCOTUS. Don't like it? Repeal the 14th Amendment or have the courts overturn birthright citizenship. Believe it or not, I took an entire semester course in this topic in graduate school. You cannot win the argument.
You are lying again. The 14A says, "
All persons born or naturalized in the United States,
and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are
citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. "

You are ignoring the phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof." A person born in america to an illegal alien mother inherits her nationality and is subject to the political (not legal) jurisdiction of that country.

Again you lose.

Everything going according to plan in the destruction, browning and extermination of traditional America!

Thank you fucking Obiden thugs!

Schools do NOT inquire into immigration status when registering students. They are not legally allowed to.
Given the current situation they should be allowed to.

As should those administering health care and other necessary services. (They do get social security numbers of those getting health care. When working work comp claims, I found migrants using 4 or 5 different social security numbers when they showed up at E.R. and urgent care facilities.

Certainly a person's citizenship or immigration status should be reported on the U.S. Census forms for a number of reasons including accurately determining congressional representation.

I don't know any honorable person who wants to see migrants mistreated, starved, deprived of necessary services. But migrants should not be allowed to come here and drain jobs, and mega billions in cash, and resources from the legal population. They should not be allowed to stay.

See! there is just another example of the stupid shit flowing from your brain!

You cannot deport an American citizen, so you just need to suck it up, and figure out a better use for your ignorance.
FDR threw America citizens into camps,

Trump should be able to deal with traitors the same way.

I know you love and support the Invasion

You are lying again. The 14A says, "
All persons born or naturalized in the United States,
and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are
citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. "

You are ignoring the phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof." A person born in america to an illegal alien mother inherits her nationality and is subject to the political (not legal) jurisdiction of that country.

Again you lose.
SCOTUS says otherwise, you dumbass! I take their opinion more seriously than some legal wannabe that can't find shit to support his delusions.

When it comes to a subject I taught, I never lose!

FDR threw America citizens into camps,

Trump should be able to deal with traitors the same way.

I know you love and support the Invasion
FDR should have been impeached. It was immoral and unconstitutional.

How do you know I support the "invasion"? I never said a thing to indicate I did, because I do not.

I recommend just closing the border and turning everyone away, no matter the circumstances. Set a date to close the border like with 48 hours notice and many illegals will go home voluntarily.

All illegal alien kids are monsters. So too are children with democrat parents. THINK
Illegal alien children had no say in the matter. For you to call them monsters just shows how ugly you are on the inside. You should be shamed though I doubt you have the awareness to feel it.

Illegal alien children had no say in the matter. For you to call them monsters just shows how ugly you are on the inside. You should be shamed though I doubt you have the awareness to feel it.
You are the one ugly on the inside for hating america and hating white people. Illegals are destroying america and you support that.

You are the one ugly on the inside for hating america and hating white people. Illegals are destroying america and you support that.
I love America and while people just as much as non-white people. Don’t pretend to know my thoughts. It makes you sound like a moron. A moron that calls children monsters

Section 1324 title 8 makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here and letting these monsters use our schools certainly qualifies as a violation. They bankrupt our hospitals and welfare system too.

They're kids. Thank God above, kids are almost always just kids. I never fault the kids.

Should we allow illegals to take up public services when they broke in and essentially stole it? No. But that doesn't make the kids "monsters"

They're kids. Thank God above, kids are almost always just kids. I never fault the kids.

Should we allow illegals to take up public services when they broke in and essentially stole it? No. But that doesn't make the kids "monsters"
And in 5-10 years, they'll be adult gang-bangers living lives of crime and welfare. Why do you support that?

Hey look at that… we agree on something!!

But what if those kids are wearing masks… that would surely make them monsters, right?! ;-)

Forum List

Back