I Don't Care if Trump followed the Law and Didn't Pay Taxes.

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.

Dems are worrying so much about Trump tax returns, why aren't they worrying about Clintons foundation, Clinton body count, Benghazi tragedy? I could go on and on.
THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
The Clinton foundation is also linked directly to Ukrainian oligarchs:
UKRAINE
Leaked e-mail shows Soros urged Clinton to intervene in Albania civil unrest - The American Mirror
Assange: Vote for Hillary Clinton is ‘vote for endless, stupid war' which spreads terrorism

Dems are running of options to make Trump look bad. Sounds like pretty soon they will tell the voters: "Trump is unfit to be a president because he had diarrhea this morning. "

Last edited:
So none of his money has to go to Israel, the vets, the wars, the veteran hospitals, no social programs except for him and his family, BS. I'm glad this came out and its time those loop holes are closed. They get rich off the back of others, give nothing back, NO WAY. Those non patriotic hoarders , munchers and loafers can start paying taxes, and the loopholes need to be closed.
Of course he is only showing that loss on paper, while he is living like a royal King who looks down on everyone. He is exactly what is wrong with America.

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.

What is it with the sensible shtick? Knock that crap off.

Let's not pretend you'd care if Trump didn't follow the law and didn't pay taxes

Let's not pretend you'd care if Trump didn't follow the law and didn't pay taxes

Keep that division going. Divide, divide, divide.

So Trump falls into that 47% that Romney was talking about. That comment, audio-taped surreptitiously, killed his campaign if I recall. So Americans don't like people who don't pay their taxes. I seem to remember another hotelier very much like Trump who became very unpopular when discovered that she and her husband didn't pay taxes, either:

"""Leona Helmsley will always be remembered for one of the most arrogant statements ever uttered: "We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes." A touching sentiment from the New York hotel tycoon widely dubbed the "Queen of Mean" but not one shared by a jury of her peers. In 1989 Helmsley received 16 years in prison for a wide variety of tax offenses resulting in several million dollars owed. And in a fitting bit of chronology, the judge ordered her prison sentence to start on April 15 — Tax Day!"""
top10_tax_leona_helmsley.jpg

I don't care much about the sum of income taxes Trump has paid. I do care to see what potentially conflicting interests he may have. I care to see what impact his fiscal proposal will have on his own financial fortunes so that I have a sense of whether his fiscal proposals are those of a disinterested individual or those of someone seeking to enrich himself by using Presidential powers to do so and at the expense of most Americans, just a few Americans, etc. or to the detriment (or non-impact) of everyone but himself. And as a CPA, I know what to look for in his returns and in his proposals to find the answers to those kinds of questions.

So none of his money has to go to Israel, the vets, the wars, the veteran hospitals, no social programs except for him and his family, BS. I'm glad this came out and its time those loop holes are closed. They get rich off the back of others, give nothing back, NO WAY. Those non patriotic hoarders , munchers and loafers can start paying taxes, and the loopholes need to be closed.
Of course he is only showing that loss on paper, while he is living like a royal King who looks down on everyone. He is exactly what is wrong with America.

Well actually, nearly 50% of the citizens pay absolutely zero federal income taxes yet many receive thousands of dollars in tax refunds from other taxpayers. These use the federal highways, have their mail delivered by the postal service, have a military to protect them, and access to a whole slew of other federal benefits and programs. All Hillary and the Democrats preach election after election is how the wealthy need to pay their fair share. The simple truth is that the top 5% of the taxpayers are already paying 60% of the entire tax bill. The top 5% are the ones that could use just a little bit of help from the 50% who contribute nothoing at all.

some mis direction in an effort to keep Clinton's real problems off the screen

I don't care much about the sum of income taxes Trump has paid. I do care to see what potentially conflicting interests he may have. I care to see what impact his fiscal proposal will have on his own financial fortunes so that I have a sense of whether his fiscal proposals are those of a disinterested individual or those of someone seeking to enrich himself by using Presidential powers to do so and at the expense of most Americans, just a few Americans, etc. or to the detriment (or non-impact) of everyone but himself. And as a CPA, I know what to look for in his returns and in his proposals to find the answers to those kinds of questions.

You are speaking of how Hillary used her position as Secretary of State to enrich herself through the pay-for-play auction of political access and favors are you not?

Just one problem. Trump, yes I want to be president of a country I try never to pay taxes to. Right, that doesn't fly.

The proper stance not the Trump stance.
1ae3c0601bebbef3c710fd825b0209a6.jpg

Trump should run for president of I hate Taxes not I love America.

If the business is growing via investments a boatload of taxes are being generated. Hillary taking money from big donors and crawling in bed with them helps no one but the big donors.

Exactly what's wrong with America!

So Trump falls into that 47% that Romney was talking about. That comment, audio-taped surreptitiously, killed his campaign if I recall. So Americans don't like people who don't pay their taxes. I seem to remember another hotelier very much like Trump who became very unpopular when discovered that she and her husband didn't pay taxes, either:

"""Leona Helmsley will always be remembered for one of the most arrogant statements ever uttered: "We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes." A touching sentiment from the New York hotel tycoon widely dubbed the "Queen of Mean" but not one shared by a jury of her peers. In 1989 Helmsley received 16 years in prison for a wide variety of tax offenses resulting in several million dollars owed. And in a fitting bit of chronology, the judge ordered her prison sentence to start on April 15 — Tax Day!"""
He paid what was owed and not a dime more. Do you pay more then you owe?

Which would be awesome sauce if you were, or had been before, willing to close the loopholes or at least focus on what got him there rather than going for the win.

The New Yawk SLIMES paid no taxes in 2014.

Via Breitbart:

The New York Times has excited the Clinton campaign and the rest of the media with a revelation that Republican nominee Donald Trump declared a $916 million loss in 1995 that might have resulted in him not paying taxes in some subsequent years.

The implication, reinforced by CNN’s Jake Tapper on State of the Union on Sunday morning, is that Trump “avoided” paying taxes, when in fact his tax liability was zero.

But the Times itself has “avoided” paying taxes — in 2014, for example.

As Forbes noted at the time:… “for tax year 2014, The New York Times paid no taxes and got an income tax refund of $3.5 million even though they had a pre-tax profit of $29.9 million in 2014. In other words, their post-tax profit was higher than their pre-tax profit.

dimocraps are scum

Period

Forum List

Back