I Don't Care if Trump followed the Law and Didn't Pay Taxes.

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.
Let's not pretend you'd care if Trump didn't follow the law and didn't pay taxes

Keep that division going. Divide, divide, divide.

Funny you only call one person out on "divide, divide, divide" - we all know that Trump is causing major divides....hypocrite.

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.
Let's not pretend you'd care if Trump didn't follow the law and didn't pay taxes

Funny you only call one person out on "divide, divide, divide" - we all know that Trump is causing major divides....hypocrite.

Did you read the OP? I didn't fucking think so. Try again.

So none of his money has to go to Israel, the vets, the wars, the veteran hospitals, no social programs except for him and his family, BS. I'm glad this came out and its time those loop holes are closed. They get rich off the back of others, give nothing back, NO WAY. Those non patriotic hoarders , munchers and loafers can start paying taxes, and the loopholes need to be closed.
Of course he is only showing that loss on paper, while he is living like a royal King who looks down on everyone. He is exactly what is wrong with America.

You haven't read anything Trump has to say have you?

Cause you got it 180 degrees backwards. For dumber people such as yourself, that means completely opposite. Also, it seems like you have a problem with the fact that everyone, including yourself, minimizes taxes. Trump knows that and as such knows the code needs some fixes to close the holes.

You got it right on one thing, its time the loopholes be closed, I am no fan of taxes, but at least do it honestly if you are going to... Hillary will only give more holes to her special interest groups.

Trump has been around for years, and I've had to listen to his arrogance for far too long. He is not new. Trump will do nothing but what is good for his elite pals and family. Charlatan is the word I use for him.

So none of his money has to go to Israel, the vets, the wars, the veteran hospitals, no social programs except for him and his family, BS. I'm glad this came out and its time those loop holes are closed. They get rich off the back of others, give nothing back, NO WAY. Those non patriotic hoarders , munchers and loafers can start paying taxes, and the loopholes need to be closed.
Of course he is only showing that loss on paper, while he is living like a royal King who looks down on everyone. He is exactly what is wrong with America.

Cause you got it 180 degrees backwards. For dumber people such as yourself, that means completely opposite. Also, it seems like you have a problem with the fact that everyone, including yourself, minimizes taxes. Trump knows that and as such knows the code needs some fixes to close the holes.

You got it right on one thing, its time the loopholes be closed, I am no fan of taxes, but at least do it honestly if you are going to... Hillary will only give more holes to her special interest groups.

Which is a congress thing.
There is no evidence that she has ever done anything for special interest groups, or will. Just a tidal wave of garbage.

Did you? Maybe you misunderstood his message, idiot.

There is no evidence that she has ever done anything for special interest groups, or will. Just a tidal wave of garbage.

The Democrats have.

Clearly you did not, dipshit.

Clearly you misunderstood.

Clearly you misunderstood.

No. You're an asshole. I think it's pretty clear. Divide, divide, divide. Look, now it's two.

So Trump falls into that 47% that Romney was talking about. That comment, audio-taped surreptitiously, killed his campaign if I recall. So Americans don't like people who don't pay their taxes. I seem to remember another hotelier very much like Trump who became very unpopular when discovered that she and her husband didn't pay taxes, either:

"""Leona Helmsley will always be remembered for one of the most arrogant statements ever uttered: "We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes." A touching sentiment from the New York hotel tycoon widely dubbed the "Queen of Mean" but not one shared by a jury of her peers. In 1989 Helmsley received 16 years in prison for a wide variety of tax offenses resulting in several million dollars owed. And in a fitting bit of chronology, the judge ordered her prison sentence to start on April 15 — Tax Day!"""
top10_tax_leona_helmsley.jpg
He paid what was owed and not a dime more. Do you pay more then you owe?

Since he has not released his tax returns as requested, how do you know what he paid or did not pay? You stupid people just make shit up when you're cornered.

The New Yawk SLIMES paid no taxes in 2014.

Via Breitbart:

The New York Times has excited the Clinton campaign and the rest of the media with a revelation that Republican nominee Donald Trump declared a $916 million loss in 1995 that might have resulted in him not paying taxes in some subsequent years.

The implication, reinforced by CNN’s Jake Tapper on State of the Union on Sunday morning, is that Trump “avoided” paying taxes, when in fact his tax liability was zero.

But the Times itself has “avoided” paying taxes — in 2014, for example.

As Forbes noted at the time:… “for tax year 2014, The New York Times paid no taxes and got an income tax refund of $3.5 million even though they had a pre-tax profit of $29.9 million in 2014. In other words, their post-tax profit was higher than their pre-tax profit.

dimocraps are scum

Period

Newspapers all over the country have taken huge losses in the last few years due to the use of the internet and decreasing sales of print. Their losses are legitimate and probably the reason for a refund.

You dumbass....if nobody paid taxes, there wouldn't be any money for security for the US, or money to deport illegals or building your stupid wall. Geez, I guess Trump supporters are really that stupid.

He said the rich should lose their loopholes. Are you blind? Or just completely living in a other universe programmed into you by the media paid by Hillary?

Besides that voluntary solutions exist as well... if you are dumb it's better not to speak but to listen. Then you too can make proper arguments one day.

It's clear you know nothing about the issues, and I am sure you have never watched Trump speak given what you stated.

One more time: if the IRS has been going over it for 12 straight years, Trump is compliant with EXISTING TAX LAW.

tumblr_ny10j3jWEY1thfe8uo1_250.gif

☛ First Kitty ☚

.∧__∧
(= ‘.’=)
(”)__(”)

Isn't Trump all pissed off about countries not paying their "fair share" of
dues or fees?....and benefiting ...

Yet Trump benefits from things that taxes pay for...
and doesn't seem to pay any!!!

Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Mertex, et al. clearly missed that shit. Sorry, Jackson, we can't have these conversations because it's not about getting things done or trying to fix shit. It's about making sure these conversations don't exist at all.

Isn't Trump all pissed of about countries not paying their "fair share" of
dues or fees?....

Yet Trump benefits from things that taxes pay for...
and doesn't seem to pay any!!!

Well, if he paid little or none then he must have bought enough "stuff" that crooked Congress wants him to buy (deductible). You have to do something when money moves in/out I would think?

Trump is the guy who want to be the church president but he never donates because it's free, and his backers don't understand what's wrong with that.

The Democrats have.
Have what?

The Democrats have.
Have what?

Outsourcing, offshoring, H1b visas, destruction of public education..........oh, yeah......

Forum List

Back