I Don't Care if Trump followed the Law and Didn't Pay Taxes.

And as a CPA, I know what to look for in his returns and in his proposals to find the answers to those kinds of questions.

Then YOU could have been going over the limited Clinton Foundation crap they put out. Only 5% actually reached those in need? come on...
"other"? Salaries? travel? office equipment in the millions? Library penthouse?

funny.........have not heard a word out of you and your ilk?
Actually, 90%. Rated better than the Red Cross.

You haven't read anything Trump has to say have you?

Cause you got it 180 degrees backwards. For dumber people such as yourself, that means completely opposite. Also, it seems like you have a problem with the fact that everyone, including yourself, minimizes taxes. Trump knows that and as such knows the code needs some fixes to close the holes.

You got it right on one thing, its time the loopholes be closed, I am no fan of taxes, but at least do it honestly if you are going to... Hillary will only give more holes to her special interest groups.

Which is a congress thing.
There is no evidence that she has ever done anything for special interest groups, or will. Just a tidal wave of garbage.

The Democrats have.
Have what?

Outsourcing, offshoring, H1b visas, destruction of public education..........oh, yeah......
Only Dems have tried to limit those. The GOP only gets brave during elections...

Which is a congress thing.
There is no evidence that she has ever done anything for special interest groups, or will. Just a tidal wave of garbage.

The Democrats have.
Have what?

Outsourcing, offshoring, H1b visas, destruction of public education..........oh, yeah......
Only Dems have tried to limit those. The GOP only gets brave during elections...

No.There is no more pointing fingers. You have become the enemy.

The Democrats have.
Have what?

You are totally misinformed and misled, hater dupe. See sig last line.

The Democrats have.
Have what?

You are totally misinformed and misled, hater dupe. See sig last line.

Oh, no. We got you down.

I don't care much about the sum of income taxes Trump has paid. I do care to see what potentially conflicting interests he may have. I care to see what impact his fiscal proposal will have on his own financial fortunes so that I have a sense of whether his fiscal proposals are those of a disinterested individual or those of someone seeking to enrich himself by using Presidential powers to do so and at the expense of most Americans, just a few Americans, etc. or to the detriment (or non-impact) of everyone but himself. And as a CPA, I know what to look for in his returns and in his proposals to find the answers to those kinds of questions.

You are speaking of how Hillary used her position as Secretary of State to enrich herself through the pay-for-play auction of political access and favors are you not?

No. Did I mention anything about what I want to know about Mrs. Clinton or any other person besides Donald J. Trump? No, I did not. I wrote only about what I want to know about Donald Trump and his potential conflicts of interest.

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.

So Trump falls into that 47% that Romney was talking about. That comment, audio-taped surreptitiously, killed his campaign if I recall. So Americans don't like people who don't pay their taxes. I seem to remember another hotelier very much like Trump who became very unpopular when discovered that she and her husband didn't pay taxes, either:

"""Leona Helmsley will always be remembered for one of the most arrogant statements ever uttered: "We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes." A touching sentiment from the New York hotel tycoon widely dubbed the "Queen of Mean" but not one shared by a jury of her peers. In 1989 Helmsley received 16 years in prison for a wide variety of tax offenses resulting in several million dollars owed. And in a fitting bit of chronology, the judge ordered her prison sentence to start on April 15 — Tax Day!"""
top10_tax_leona_helmsley.jpg
That is one evil looking lady.

I suspect he is laundering money, which is why he has so many fake businesses.

In fairness to Trump -- and make no mistake, I do not in any way, shape or form like Trump or the prospect of his becoming President -- having all the so-called "fake" businesses in no way suggests Trump's actions (or those of others) rise to the level of criminality implied by "laundering." The simple fact is that creating shell companies has fully legal as well as illegal purposes, but the creation and existence of the shell company is no different regardless of the purpose for which it is created.

I don't out of hand think the man intends to violate the law, even if some of his acts may indeed be violations of the law. That is the difference between the existence of actus rea and the existence of both mens and actus rea. I will accord to Trump the same recognition of mens rea that I accord to Mrs. Clinton or anyone else.

That said, even though I don't presume Trump as willfully breaking any laws, just as I think about Mrs. Clinton and her private email server, there is plenty that seems unethical about his patterns of behavior. What's unethical and insouciant towards others isn't necessarily illegal. It's not often, however, that I'm forced to evaluate whether one individual is more or less unethical than another; unfortunately, the current election is a situation in which I am made to make that kind of assessment. In considering the two major candidates, I can find a few events pertaining to Mrs. Clinton -- her handling of her personal email server -- that seems somewhat unethical/disingenuous; however, I've run out of fingers and toes to count the acts Trump has undertaken and that also seem unethical/disingenuous.

And as a CPA, I know what to look for in his returns and in his proposals to find the answers to those kinds of questions.

Then YOU could have been going over the limited Clinton Foundation crap they put out. Only 5% actually reached those in need? come on...

I have looked over the Clinton Foundation's published financial statements and tax returns. I don't see anything whereby the something Mrs. Clinton did anything that resulted in hers or her husband's personal gain.

As for the 5% figure, I know what you are looking at, but I also know you don't fully understand what it represents, for were you to fully understand it, you would not cite that 5% figure. To understand the information in the Clinton Foundation's returns and financial statements, you will find the following very helpful:
Some sample "program percentages" from Charity Watch or Charity Navigator:
  • Clinton Foundation --> 88% (87% at Charity Navigator)
  • American Red Cross --> 90%
  • American Heart Association --> ~79%
  • Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research --> 89%
  • Shawn Carter Foundation --> 77%
  • Rotary Foundation of Rotary International --> 89%
So when you talk about people of my "ilk," whom you are talking about are folks who do know what that 5% figure represents, which is why we don't have anything to say about it. We know it's meaningless and that anyone who does is presenting a red herring. People of my "ilk" don't do that; we don't need to in order to make our points.

For the sake of literal precision, not for substantive relevance:
The figures for "program percentage" that I've seen put the CF at 88% and the RC at 90%. Now I don't see that as a material enough difference to put the CF in a different league from the RC.

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.
You don't think he ever wants to change that do you?

Dems are worring so much about Trump tax returns, why aren't they worrying about Clintons foundation, Clinton body count, Benghazi tragedy? I could go on and on.

Dems are running of options to make Trump look bad. Sounds like pretty soon they will tell the voters: "Trump is not qualified because he had diarrhea this morning. "
And let's talk about illegal gain...
Besides the stolen furniture, Hillary Clinton and her lackeys defaced walls, stole a presidential seal dating back to the Eisenhower years, damaged furniture they deemed not expensive enough to take, and left a huge mess in the offices, making it look like a rave party had taken place there.

They left behind offensive and derogatory statements about Bush, defaced keyboards so the letter W could not be used, stole doorknobs and other small items, and left behind prank signs as well as many other immature acts. Apparently, the Clintons are petty, reckless, and have no respect for the taxpayers or the donations they give to for president’s household and office.

A complete list of all the damages is in the GAO 02-360 ‘The White House: Allegations of Damage During the 2001 Presidential Transition,’ an official document of the aftermath of the Clinton Administration. So, liberals can’t chalk this up to a conspiracy theory.

And the Democrats want someone this immature and disrespectful back in the White House?

The Clintons stole or destroyed thousands of dollars of donated items in the White House, a place We the People provide for THEM as they lead this country. In no way do any of those items belong to one president—whether they are taken or destroyed is not up to them.

The Clinton family claims they returned the furniture they had mistaken as being personally donated to the Clinton family, while other items reported missing at the end of Bill Clinton’s administration were never returned.

Of course, this has Hillary written all over it. I can’t think of another person who would steal from and deface the White House. Her greed is apparent with these actions, and it’s almost a guarantee that if she’s elected, some of the missing items will suddenly reappear in the White House.

Hillary was the first person to condemn Donald Trump for his “reckless temperament,” stating further that he is not suitable to be commander-in-chief, and yet evidence of her own reckless and overall immature behavior further shoves her into a hypocritical light

As they left the White House, the Clintons Defaced Walls, Stole Furniture and Much Much Worse

The GAO-02-360 is an interesting read. The Clintons fussed about anything they could dream up to deny culpability. For once, they were held accountable.
And this doesn't include "Pay to Play" and the "Clinton Slush Fund, Foundation."

20 messages ago it was “focus on whats important”. Seeing you and your messiah become confirmed losers is what makes this election so satisfying. Can’t wait for election night. Make sure you’re here.

For the sake of literal precision, not for substantive relevance:
The figures for "program percentage" that I've seen put the CF at 88% and the RC at 90%. Now I don't see that as a material enough difference to put the CF in a different league from the RC.
I suppose there are other criteria involved in the rating. More literal precision...

You don't think he ever wants to change that do you?
It'll all happen naturally as a result of he and his pals getting another tax cut...

Hillary should pay her fair share of taxes. She is advocating the "rich" pay their "fair share". She can pay as much as she wants. She should lead by example and run on her sacrifice.

Just one problem. Trump, yes I want to be president of a country I try never to pay taxes to. Right, that doesn't fly.

The proper stance not the Trump stance.
1ae3c0601bebbef3c710fd825b0209a6.jpg

Trump should run for president of I hate Taxes not I love America.
:boohoo:

Hillary should pay her fair share of taxes. She is advocating the "rich" pay their "fair share". She can pay as much as she wants. She should lead by example and run on her sacrifice.
Stupidest argument ever- and she does pay her fair share. And Zeifman is debunked and a liar like all your heroes, dupe

Just one problem. Trump, yes I want to be president of a country I try never to pay taxes to. Right, that doesn't fly.

The proper stance not the Trump stance.
1ae3c0601bebbef3c710fd825b0209a6.jpg

Trump should run for president of I hate Taxes not I love America.
:boohoo:
Everyone pays about the same % in taxes, dupes, and that means the richest end up with all the new wealth and the middle class and the country go to hell. Since Reagan. Great job, dupes.
The one tax graph you really need to know
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

Forum List

Back