I Don't Care if Trump followed the Law and Didn't Pay Taxes.

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.

Oh, so you don't care if Trump broke the law, but you care about other laws being enforced. :cuckoo:

Dems are worring so much about Trump tax returns, why aren't they worrying about Clintons foundation, Clinton body count, Benghazi tragedy? I could go on and on.

Dems are running of options to make Trump look bad. Sounds like pretty soon they will tell the voters: "Trump is not qualified because he had diarrhea this morning. "
And let's talk about illegal gain...
Besides the stolen furniture, Hillary Clinton and her lackeys defaced walls, stole a presidential seal dating back to the Eisenhower years, damaged furniture they deemed not expensive enough to take, and left a huge mess in the offices, making it look like a rave party had taken place there.

They left behind offensive and derogatory statements about Bush, defaced keyboards so the letter W could not be used, stole doorknobs and other small items, and left behind prank signs as well as many other immature acts. Apparently, the Clintons are petty, reckless, and have no respect for the taxpayers or the donations they give to for president’s household and office.

A complete list of all the damages is in the GAO 02-360 ‘The White House: Allegations of Damage During the 2001 Presidential Transition,’ an official document of the aftermath of the Clinton Administration. So, liberals can’t chalk this up to a conspiracy theory.

And the Democrats want someone this immature and disrespectful back in the White House?

The Clintons stole or destroyed thousands of dollars of donated items in the White House, a place We the People provide for THEM as they lead this country. In no way do any of those items belong to one president—whether they are taken or destroyed is not up to them.

The Clinton family claims they returned the furniture they had mistaken as being personally donated to the Clinton family, while other items reported missing at the end of Bill Clinton’s administration were never returned.

Of course, this has Hillary written all over it. I can’t think of another person who would steal from and deface the White House. Her greed is apparent with these actions, and it’s almost a guarantee that if she’s elected, some of the missing items will suddenly reappear in the White House.

Hillary was the first person to condemn Donald Trump for his “reckless temperament,” stating further that he is not suitable to be commander-in-chief, and yet evidence of her own reckless and overall immature behavior further shoves her into a hypocritical light

As they left the White House, the Clintons Defaced Walls, Stole Furniture and Much Much Worse

The GAO-02-360 is an interesting read. The Clintons fussed about anything they could dream up to deny culpability. For once, they were held accountable.
And this doesn't include "Pay to Play" and the "Clinton Slush Fund, Foundation."

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.

So Trump falls into that 47% that Romney was talking about. That comment, audio-taped surreptitiously, killed his campaign if I recall. So Americans don't like people who don't pay their taxes. I seem to remember another hotelier very much like Trump who became very unpopular when discovered that she and her husband didn't pay taxes, either:

"""Leona Helmsley will always be remembered for one of the most arrogant statements ever uttered: "We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes." A touching sentiment from the New York hotel tycoon widely dubbed the "Queen of Mean" but not one shared by a jury of her peers. In 1989 Helmsley received 16 years in prison for a wide variety of tax offenses resulting in several million dollars owed. And in a fitting bit of chronology, the judge ordered her prison sentence to start on April 15 — Tax Day!"""
top10_tax_leona_helmsley.jpg
He paid what was owed and not a dime more. Do you pay more then you owe?
More than, and yes I do. It's patriotic and makes it that much easier when you are audited. They like people who don't treat the IRS as the enemy.

Oh, so you don't care if Trump broke the law, but you care about other laws being enforced. :cuckoo:
WHAT LAW DID HE BREAK?

So none of his money has to go to Israel, the vets, the wars, the veteran hospitals, no social programs except for him and his family, BS. I'm glad this came out and its time those loop holes are closed. They get rich off the back of others, give nothing back, NO WAY. Those non patriotic hoarders , munchers and loafers can start paying taxes, and the loopholes need to be closed.
Of course he is only showing that loss on paper, while he is living like a royal King who looks down on everyone. He is exactly what is wrong with America.
If the business is growing via investments a boatload of taxes are being generated. Hillary taking money from big donors and crawling in bed with them helps no one but the big donors.

Exactly what's wrong with America!

She had a charitable foundation and does pay taxes.

Would you think that debt, foreign connections and charity are important things to know about a candidate's finances?

WHAT LAW DID HE BREAK?

It doesn't matter, you don't care, remember? :D

So none of his money has to go to Israel, the vets, the wars, the veteran hospitals, no social programs except for him and his family, BS. I'm glad this came out and its time those loop holes are closed. They get rich off the back of others, give nothing back, NO WAY. Those non patriotic hoarders , munchers and loafers can start paying taxes, and the loopholes need to be closed.
Of course he is only showing that loss on paper, while he is living like a royal King who looks down on everyone. He is exactly what is wrong with America.
If the business is growing via investments a boatload of taxes are being generated. Hillary taking money from big donors and crawling in bed with them helps no one but the big donors.

Exactly what's wrong with America!

She had a charitable foundation and does pay taxes.
The foundation has served them well. I'd love to travel high off the hog on donated money. And explain the relationship between the charity staff and their State department jobs, hmmmm?

Trump didn't break the law, you lying sack of shit.

But..... You're a dimocrap. Being a lying sack of shit goes with the territory

You haven't read anything Trump has to say have you?

Cause you got it 180 degrees backwards. For dumber people such as yourself, that means completely opposite. Also, it seems like you have a problem with the fact that everyone, including yourself, minimizes taxes. Trump knows that and as such knows the code needs some fixes to close the holes.

You got it right on one thing, its time the loopholes be closed, I am no fan of taxes, but at least do it honestly if you are going to... Hillary will only give more holes to her special interest groups.

Last edited:
Look at the positions paper on Trump's website. Look at the beautiful buildings he has built. Are you going to say he did not create jobs for workers?
Trump Real Estate Portfolio: Donald J Trump Organization Luxury Residential Resort Hotel Golf Commercial Office Retail Property

WHAT LAW DID HE BREAK?

The moral and patriotic law. I foresee him getting nailed for tax evasion. I suspect he is laundering money, which is why he has so many fake businesses.
I don't care much about the sum of income taxes Trump has paid. I do care to see what potentially conflicting interests he may have. I care to see what impact his fiscal proposal will have on his own financial fortunes so that I have a sense of whether his fiscal proposals are those of a disinterested individual or those of someone seeking to enrich himself by using Presidential powers to do so and at the expense of most Americans, just a few Americans, etc. or to the detriment (or non-impact) of everyone but himself. And as a CPA, I know what to look for in his returns and in his proposals to find the answers to those kinds of questions.

Oh he will be using his Presidential powers for self gain, you can't teach a old dog new tricks, let us know what you see, if you ever get to see them.

You haven't read anything Trump has to say have you?

Cause you got it 180 degrees backwards. For dumber people such as yourself, that means completely opposite. Also, it seems like you have a problem with the fact that everyone, including yourself, minimizes taxes. Trump knows that and as such knows the code needs some fixes to close the holes.

You got it right on one thing, its time the loopholes be closed, I am no fan of taxes, but at least do it honestly if you are going to... Hillary will only give more holes to her special interest groups.

Which is a congress thing.

Look at the positions paper on Trump's website. Look at the beautiful buildings he has built. Are you going to say he did not create jobs for workers?
Trump Real Estate Portfolio: Donald J Trump Organization Luxury Residential Resort Hotel Golf Commercial Office Retail Property

Make sure you read the disclaimer, many buildings on that site have only his name, also read about them, most have been built since 08, not only that, but he stiffs the little businesses and I bet many suppliers.

5. Important Information Concerning The Licensing of the "Trump" Name and Mark. Certain goods, products, services, projects, properties and developments which appear or are referred to on this Website and/or on certain Third Party Sites ("Trump Branded Projects") may not be owned, operated, developed, managed or sold by Trump. The owners, operators, developers, managers and sellers ("Third Party Owners") of these Trump Branded Projects use the "Trump" name and mark under license, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms. Trump is not responsible for any representations made by Third Party Owners. For more information concerning Trump Branded Projects, please consult the Third Party Owner as well as all other disclosure documents which may be required by law.

And as a CPA, I know what to look for in his returns and in his proposals to find the answers to those kinds of questions.

Then YOU could have been going over the limited Clinton Foundation crap they put out. Only 5% actually reached those in need? come on...
"other"? Salaries? travel? office equipment in the millions? Library penthouse?

funny.........have not heard a word out of you and your ilk?

You dumbass....if nobody paid taxes, there wouldn't be any money for security for the US, or money to deport illegals or building your stupid wall. Geez, I guess Trump supporters are really that stupid.

Forum List

Back