I dont care if you are for or against gay marriage. This is just creepy to me

OP-We get it, you hate "homos". Little kids don't give a daman about your hates until you teach them, a-holes LOL. See South Pacific, "You must be taught very well"...

I never once said I hate homosexuals. In fact I can care less who one loves or who one marries . But why cant kids be just kids without putting your AGENDA in their minds at such a young age. I can see if they came from a family of two moms or two dads why they have to explain it to them but why just bring it up and put it on the damn NEWS for your agenda .

What is the problem? Seriously.

If you can't see the problem, you shouldn't be a parent. Children should be allowed to be children, not brainwashed mouthpieces for their parents' political views.

I am a parent. And I don't see a problem. This is her own child...she is a reporter...do you think some of her inquisitiveness about issues might have rubbed off on her own daughter, who seems quite bright in that video.

Now you might not want to talk about that with your child...your choice. I won't call you a bad parent for it either.

How the fuck did THAT happen?

This little girl is way to young to be having this discussion. IF the little girl brought it up it would be one thing but the adult is fishing for answers and the child is clearly coached

Cringe-Inducing: MSNBC Host Uses Young Daughter to Push Gay Marriage, Asks Her If She?d ?Marry a Girl? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Why is she "clearly coached", because she knows the law in her state?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SvCvvEbWR8]Husbands and Husbands - YouTube[/ame]

To liberals children should get used to homosexuality at the youngest possible age to prefer it. Didn't one liberal mother just get popped for anally penetrating her two year old son? To liberals that is supposed to be normal parenting.

I'm thinking Liberals should be encouraged to be gay. Inside of 2 generations, they'll all die out.

:lol: Except for those closeted rightwingers, that is.

If you can't see the problem, you shouldn't be a parent. Children should be allowed to be children, not brainwashed mouthpieces for their parents' political views.

I am a parent. And I don't see a problem. This is her own child...she is a reporter...do you think some of her inquisitiveness about issues might have rubbed off on her own daughter, who seems quite bright in that video.

Now you might not want to talk about that with your child...your choice. I won't call you a bad parent for it either.

I dont know, maybe he did it the old fashioned conservative way?

Quite easily actually. :D

OP-We get it, you hate "homos". Little kids don't give a daman about your hates until you teach them, a-holes LOL. See South Pacific, "You must be taught very well"...

I never once said I hate homosexuals. In fact I can care less who one loves or who one marries . But why cant kids be just kids without putting your AGENDA in their minds at such a young age. I can see if they came from a family of two moms or two dads why they have to explain it to them but why just bring it up and put it on the damn NEWS for your agenda .

My only objection to putting any kid on TV like this for any reason is that the kid might come to regret his or her opinion being forever blasted publicly across the nation, never to be rescinded.

As far as the subject matter goes, parents can teach their kids to love at whatever age they want just as much as they can teach their kids to hate at any age. There's no age requirement under either circumstance.

This little girl is way to young to be having this discussion. IF the little girl brought it up it would be one thing but the adult is fishing for answers and the child is clearly coached

Cringe-Inducing: MSNBC Host Uses Young Daughter to Push Gay Marriage, Asks Her If She?d ?Marry a Girl? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Why is she "clearly coached", because she knows the law in her state?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SvCvvEbWR8"]Husbands and Husbands - YouTube[/ame]

Well that's awesome we should teach all 11 year old legal matters. It's important to make sure they dont get sued or get sent off to diversity training.....11 year olds should be care free and not care about this stuff.....it's adult stuff

To liberals children should get used to homosexuality at the youngest possible age to prefer it. Didn't one liberal mother just get popped for anally penetrating her two year old son? To liberals that is supposed to be normal parenting.

I'm thinking Liberals should be encouraged to be gay. Inside of 2 generations, they'll all die out.

Don't see how.

Straight Republicans keep giving birth to gay people too.

Last edited:

well if you're gay your not procreating I think that's his point, then the "Gay gene" will die out (there is no gene, but for arguement's sake)

Don't see how.

It's the straight people who keep giving birth to gay people.

People have free will, but sometimes make bad choices....like murder or rape as well.

how does it harm them?

Why should kids know or care about homos? Let kids be kids
Second are you gay? Or have you tried it? Just curious.

I am gay...and a parent. And our child is quite well adjusted. And she and many many other people in the world have no problem with homosexuals and homosexuality. It doesn't scare them into a frenzy anymore like it does some here.

Did you teach her to lie, too? I know you're good at that for sure.

Don't see how.

If as gays keep saying, people are born gay, keeping them from reproducing would pretty much wipe them out in 2 generations, wouldn't it?
Or is homosexuality a learned behavior? Can't have it both ways.

well if you're gay your not procreating I think that's his point, then the "Gay gene" will die out (there is no gene, but for arguement's sake)

Which begs the question...where do gay people come from? From Phyllis Schafly, from Alan Keyes, from Dick Cheney......

Don't see how.

If as gays keep saying, people are born gay, keeping them from reproducing would pretty much wipe them out in 2 generations, wouldn't it?
Or is homosexuality a learned behavior? Can't have it both ways.

So, if we keep left handed people from reproducing, that will wipe it out in 2 generations.

Forum List

Back