I dont care if you are for or against gay marriage. This is just creepy to me

This little girl is way to young to be having this discussion. IF the little girl brought it up it would be one thing but the adult is fishing for answers and the child is clearly coached

Cringe-Inducing: MSNBC Host Uses Young Daughter to Push Gay Marriage, Asks Her If She?d ?Marry a Girl? | Video | TheBlaze.com

There is no end of the ways some people will exploit their children.

Pray tell....how is that little girl exploited? How much money was made off of her?

I'm thinking Liberals should be encouraged to be gay. Inside of 2 generations, they'll all die out.

Don't see how.

It's the straight people who keep giving birth to gay people.

People have free will, but sometimes make bad choices....like murder or rape as well.

Always a joy to see gay people compared to murderers and rapists. :D A clear sign of posters like you and their losing desperation. :D

This little girl is way to young to be having this discussion. IF the little girl brought it up it would be one thing but the adult is fishing for answers and the child is clearly coached

Cringe-Inducing: MSNBC Host Uses Young Daughter to Push Gay Marriage, Asks Her If She?d ?Marry a Girl? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Child abuse, both the reporter and the parents should be brought up on charges.

"Child abuse"?

That's hilarious.

The reporter is the child's mother.

Forum List

Back