I dont care if you hate Glenn Beck he is right. The media is not reporting what ..

No one gives a shit because it's us Christians. If it were mosques burning , it would be preeminent on all the liberal media, with a buch of indignant rag heads telling how muslims are peaceful bla bla bla.

Muslims will act the same way here if they are not kept in check! Don't they believe in that eye for an eye stuff? ;)

Another hateful, ignorant liar from the right.

Over 45 churches & Christian institutions reportedly attacked in Egypt ? Where?s the media? ? Glenn Beck

Is really going on. The Muslim brotherhood is mainly targeting the Christian churches, schools ect.. Why not..

You know last year when we a select few on this board were screaming our heads off about he MB we had to deal with so called mother trucking "moderates" who did not believe any of us about the Brotherhood.

Now will you believe us?

We told you this was coming.

Oh and let us remind you .Obama SUPPORTS the muslim brotherhood..

And, unsurprisingly, you lie about this.

You and others on the right are pathetic.

On this particular statement he is right. Obama continued to send aid to the Egyptians even when they elected Morsi. He called for Morsi to be reinstated to power after he was ousted six weeks ago. If that doesn't show support, I don't know what will.

It's one thing to call someone a liar, it's another to prove it.

Got it? Now prove it.

Last edited:
Over 45 churches & Christian institutions reportedly attacked in Egypt ? Where?s the media? ? Glenn Beck

Is really going on. The Muslim brotherhood is mainly targeting the Christian churches, schools ect.. Why not..

Are you seriously linking us to a media story about a story of media not reporting something? Wow. Your as dumb as beck.

And you as dumb if not dumber than Nancy Pelosi. That's my ultimate insult to you. Keep it up hotshot.

Are you seriously linking us to a media story about a story of media not reporting something? Wow. Your as dumb as beck.

And you as dumb if not dumber than Nancy Pelosi. That's my ultimate insult to you. Keep it up hotshot.

That's your left wing destroyer come back. You stink.

I stink? The stupid award for the day goes to you, and so early in the morning. That must be a new record.

Ha. Just as I thought. Debate me and I will destroy you.

That's a fact, not a comeback.

Last edited:
We don't have a free press anymore...or rather, most of those who identify themselves as our free press are really just propagandists for the current regime.

Amen.

The "free press" in this country is a fallacy. They have one agenda and one agenda ONLY - to help perpetrate the destruction of the United States of America. The ONLY time they EVER give a hoot in hell is when someone, ANYONE tries to stop them from their agenda.

THEN they begin to squeal like the pigs that they are.

His comeback to the brilliant assertion that he's "dumb as Beck".

You get what you pay for, buddy. You set the bar REAL low.

MSNBC Morning Joe had an absolute meltdown 2 days ago about how successful Glenn Beck is & how he makes $90 million while MSNBC struggles.

[youtube]AaNr0xHZofY[/youtube]

What I take from this is that MEEEE KER needs
to be reminded that it's NOT her show.
And she should pipe down. :eek:

I love it when Beck tells us what s not being reported

Anyone who has seen a report on the Egypt riots has seen it reported

I love it when Beck tells us what s not being reported

Anyone who has seen a report on the Egypt riots has seen it reported

Yes, the riots are being reported. what the MSM is not reporting is why they are happening and how obama sided with the muslim brotherhood against the egyptian people.

Forum List

Back