I dont care if you hate Glenn Beck he is right. The media is not reporting what ..

I love it when Beck tells us what s not being reported

Anyone who has seen a report on the Egypt riots has seen it reported

You waatch his show? Beck makes my skin crawl more then Ed Shultz I can only deal with watching either of those two a few minutes every few months.

Yes, the riots are being reported. what the MSM is not reporting is why they are happening and how obama sided with the muslim brotherhood against the egyptian people.

That is because the MSM does not report rightwing lies

You waatch his show? Beck makes my skin crawl more then Ed Shultz I can only deal with watching either of those two a few minutes every few months.

I personally don't like listening to Beck, but the fact remains that he has been right about almost everything.

The media reported it. And Beck is a HS grad charlatan cokehead DJ demagogue, for ignorant hater dupes only.

Yeah and our POTUS is an admitted Coke, MJ and gin addict. So I guess drug use isn't such a big deal to you hater lib.

If you really want to blow the minds of everyone on this board just once post something that isn't a vile attack, just once. Since you seem to be incapable of doing so I suggest you go back in history and find a post that Truthmatters posted and just copy it and paste it as your own. You will gain some credibility in doing so.

I personally don't like listening to Beck, but the fact remains that he has been right about almost everything.

I don't think you listen to him enough to give him a chance, if you did you would find a lot of what he says is actually funny.

No one gives a shit because it's us Christians. If it were mosques burning , it would be preeminent on all the liberal media, with a buch of indignant rag heads telling how muslims are peaceful bla bla bla.

Muslims will act the same way here if they are not kept in check! Don't they believe in that eye for an eye stuff? ;)

Another hateful, ignorant liar from the right.

It is hardly a lie. The Muslims are burning Christians churches all over the ME. They are persecuting Christians all over the middle east. Can you deny that? Obviously it is getting reported because we do know about it. BUT consider the press that opposition to the ground zero got and consider no one died in those protests.

I don't think you listen to him enough to give him a chance, if you did you would find a lot of what he says is actually funny.

He is like count dracula to me, creepy, not entertaining while he says his opinion. Al Sharpton, Rachel, Hannity, O' Reilly, Stewart at least can hold my attention and can make me laugh while having something to say. He doesnt have a personalilty.

Yes, the riots are being reported. what the MSM is not reporting is why they are happening and how obama sided with the muslim brotherhood against the egyptian people.

It's the difference between reporting what's going on and reading in conspiracy theories.
Can you imagine "Stay tuned for CBS news with Alex Jones"?
Me neither.

People that listen to Beck believe him no matter how stupid it makes them look or sound. He banks on them never looking or listening for other news sources other than him or perhaps FOX. The attacks on the churchs have been in the news since they started. To believe Beck means the Beck believers are not getting their news from anywhere else. It's really that simple. Beck is a cult leader and his followers are cult members.

Exactly. Getting news from Glenn Beck is like getting it from Howard Stern.

And of course Beck's been down Paranoia Lane before, pretending his little tree-house club is some kind of super secret decoder ring society.

That is because the MSM does not report rightwing lies

Spoke with a recent immigrant from Egypt. His people hate Obama now. As he tells it, Obama came there and made grand speeches. He was charismatic. The people loved him. Then Obama helped put the Muslim Brotherhood in power and continues to support them while the people are trying to overthrow them. They hate Obama now.

Face it, Obama is a Muslim and his goal is to help the Muslims rule the world. It started before he was even elected when he tried to get his cousin elected in Kenya. His cousin wanted to put Kenya under Sharia law. When his cousin lost the election, there was a civil war. Churches were burned with people inside them. Churches, not Mosques. This was not reported in MSM. I spoke with one woman from Kenya who says that during one of the church burnings a woman threw her baby out of the church in hopes of saving her child's life. The Muslims picked up the baby and thew the baby back into the burning church.

Now it's happening in Egypt. Meanwhile, Obama is arming Syrian rebels who belong to AlQueda... the same guys who took out the WTC. And you think this is a good thing?

Yes, they think it's a good thing.

We've been telling you for years. The progressives of this country want to see the same human rights violations visited upon all Christians and most Americans. Here.

not really, they dont hold some special status because they are christians.

Oh much better, you don't care who gets murdered. How perverse.

Murder is murder and is wrong regardless of label. Killing a christian is no more important than killing a muslim or jew. Again you are not special because of the label.

I love it when libs double down.

The remark you made was in response to Christians being murdered because they are Christians I damn well bet if some redneck dragged a gay person through the streets your concern for the gay man would be evident.

You don't give a f... about Christians being killed for being Christian, gottja.

Oh much better, you don't care who gets murdered. How perverse.

Murder is murder and is wrong regardless of label. Killing a christian is no more important than killing a muslim or jew. Again you are not special because of the label.

I love it when libs double down.

The remark you made was in response to Christians being murdered because they are Christians I damn well bet if some redneck dragged a gay person through the streets your concern for the gay man would be evident.

You don't give a f... about Christians being killed for being Christian, gottja.

No I dont care....its stupid regardless of labels....

You think it's stupid, or you don't care? Two different stances, you need to clarify.

Because you've said repeatedly that you don't care, don't give a shit, etc. But if you think "it" is stupid, the obviously you do care, though you still need to define "it".

Yes, they think it's a good thing.

We've been telling you for years. The progressives of this country want to see the same human rights violations visited upon all Christians and most Americans. Here.

I'm sure you have proof of that somewhere

Forum List

Back