I don't even recognize myself

Oh, my, I see the deep end called "the rabbit hole" only about 30 feet away from big old decelerating reb and he is running straight for it.

:popcorn:
Happy Thanksgiving :ahole-1:

I have the feeling you are smoking some really good shit there.

That is just the fumes from the PVC glue! ;)
Another bash at a vet. such a hater.

Vets don't sniff PVC glue fumes but plumbers who evade their taxes like you do it all the time.
Great you must have had a good thanksgiving.but maybe you should have pushed away from the table you're incoherent

it doesn't look good on your part with how you address them.

Really?

Got any :links: where I have been disrespectful of anyone's military service?
Well how are you addressing me?

As a plumber who admits to evading paying taxes. That makes you a criminal in my opinion. Yes, vets who don't pay their taxes are criminals and end up doing hard time.

Duke Cunningham - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Randall Harold Cunningham (born December 8, 1941), usually known as Randy or Duke, is a United States Navy veteran and former Republican member of the United States House of Representatives fromCalifornia's 50th Congressional District from 1991 to 2005.

On November 28, 2005, Cunningham pleaded guilty to tax evasion, conspiracy to commitbribery, mail fraud and wire fraud in federal court in San Diego.

On March 3, 2006, U.S. District Judge Larry A. Burns sentenced Cunningham to 100 months (eight years and four months) in prison.

Really?

As a plumber who admits to evading paying taxes. That makes you a criminal in my opinion. Yes, vets who don't pay their taxes are criminals and end up doing hard time.

Randall Harold Cunningham (born December 8, 1941), usually known as Randy or Duke, is a United States Navy veteran and former Republican member of the United States House of Representatives fromCalifornia's 50th Congressional District from 1991 to 2005.

On November 28, 2005, Cunningham pleaded guilty to tax evasion, conspiracy to commitbribery, mail fraud and wire fraud in federal court in San Diego.

On March 3, 2006, U.S. District Judge Larry A. Burns sentenced Cunningham to 100 months (eight years and four months) in prison.
OH well your meal ticket with me is over.

Really?

Anyone who relied on a criminal like you for a meal ticket would probably starve.

Really?

Anyone who relied on a criminal like you for a meal ticket would probably starve.
You sound bitter.

Really?

You sound bitter.

Irony cubed!

:lol:

You sound bitter.

Irony cubed!

:lol:
Really no bitterness on my part I feel sorry for you.

Where did this young man go?

2jJnC3e.png
You got nothing to worry about until your old man starts showing up in the mirror.

Where did this young man go?

2jJnC3e.png

He is still there. :)
Just because your outside aged does not mean that the young man is gone.
Thanks for your service.
Sometimes he likes to get out and act young and foolish. I guess that's when I look and he's gone lol

We all did young and foolish things when we were young teens and young adults. I was talking about the inner you - . the mind or spirit :)
My mind is young but my body wishes it wasn't. lol
I can do anything I once could do, once.

Mad Scientist you didn't get to go through ABGD did you?
No, but the training in the Philipines was probably more realistic and enjoyable anyway. GP Mediums, C-Rats and Foxhole livin' for 2 weeks. Then a few years later at Ft. Dix/McGuire for the NCO school (now shut down). Plus I eventually got to shoot all those weapons when I was stationed in Korea.

No, but the training in the Philipines was probably more realistic and enjoyable anyway. GP Mediums, C-Rats and Foxhole livin' for 2 weeks. Then a few years later at Ft. Dix/McGuire for the NCO school (now shut down). Plus I eventually got to shoot all those weapons when I was stationed in Korea.
Did a lot of patrol and recon out in the woods being it was one of the first ABGD training classes we had army special forces to give us a hand in training

Did a lot of patrol and recon out in the woods being it was one of the first ABGD training classes we had army special forces to give us a hand in training
That sounds like it was a lot of fun! The Compass Course is what always screwed me up, I could never plot directions correctly. Still can't to this day.

That sounds like it was a lot of fun! The Compass Course is what always screwed me up, I could never plot directions correctly. Still can't to this day.
I had to finish my night compass course in part, because I had been bitten by what they called a brown recluse at the infirmary had been bitten on the neck caused me to go off course. Luckily I wasn't alone and the instructors were near by threw my ass on a jeep took 5 minutes to get to the infirmary.

Spiders scare me to death! When we did night patrols in Okinawa we'd be moving through the brush and everyo once in a while yer face would go through one of their webs and you just knew they were on ya'!

After my teen years bugs left me alone for the most part. I think I just sweat some kinda' smell they don't like.

Looks like a proud young member of the military to me.
1982 where did he go?

Apparently he now has a 64" chest according to the OP!

Luddly Neddite LoneLaugher
Maybe you hate vets, is that why you attack most of us?

I am a vet!

You made the claim that you have a 64" chest. How is that an attack if you said that about yourself? Isn't that what the OP is all about? You?

LoneLaugher Derideo_Te

Posts a photo with a big beer gut, says he weighs 300 pounds and has a 38" waist and now he's a cop too? And a vet who works under the table for cash so he can cheat on his taxes.

WTH is it with this guy? He keeps starting these threads to get attention and just piles on more lies. Now he'll run to the mods.

Little Reb, GET A GRIP on these lies you keep telling. Seriously man. You've got a problem.

Looks like a proud young member of the military to me.
1982 where did he go?

Apparently he now has a 64" chest according to the OP!

Luddly Neddite LoneLaugher
Maybe you hate vets, is that why you attack most of us?

I am a vet!

You made the claim that you have a 64" chest. How is that an attack if you said that about yourself? Isn't that what the OP is all about? You?

LoneLaugher Derideo_Te

Posts a photo with a big beer gut, says he weighs 300 pounds and has a 38" waist and now he's a cop too? And a vet who works under the table for cash so he can cheat on his taxes.

WTH is it with this guy? He keeps starting these threads to get attention and just piles on more lies. Now he'll run to the mods.

Little Reb, GET A GRIP on these lies you keep telling. Seriously man. You've got a problem.
Luddly Neddite
They've both been here lone loghner ran away after I put him in his place with my credentials
So you hate vets also?

Forum List

Back