I don't even recognize myself

Looks like a proud young member of the military to me.
1982 where did he go?

Apparently he now has a 64" chest according to the OP!

Luddly Neddite LoneLaugher
Maybe you hate vets, is that why you attack most of us?

I am a vet!

You made the claim that you have a 64" chest. How is that an attack if you said that about yourself? Isn't that what the OP is all about? You?

LoneLaugher Derideo_Te

Posts a photo with a big beer gut, says he weighs 300 pounds and has a 38" waist and now he's a cop too? And a vet who works under the table for cash so he can cheat on his taxes.

WTH is it with this guy? He keeps starting these threads to get attention and just piles on more lies. Now he'll run to the mods.

Little Reb, GET A GRIP on these lies you keep telling. Seriously man. You've got a problem.
Worried about your Board Liar title?

Don't.

1982 where did he go?

I am a vet!

You made the claim that you have a 64" chest. How is that an attack if you said that about yourself? Isn't that what the OP is all about? You?

LoneLaugher Derideo_Te

Posts a photo with a big beer gut, says he weighs 300 pounds and has a 38" waist and now he's a cop too? And a vet who works under the table for cash so he can cheat on his taxes.

WTH is it with this guy? He keeps starting these threads to get attention and just piles on more lies. Now he'll run to the mods.

Little Reb, GET A GRIP on these lies you keep telling. Seriously man. You've got a problem.

Don't.
I'm way to honest as I have shown to be a liar. Hell I was even awarded this medal

rFIVmdV.png

1982 where did he go?

I am a vet!

LoneLaugher Derideo_Te

Don't.

Hey, don't blame me for what Little Reb posted. I'm not the one who posted all that crap about Little Reb. He did that all by himself.

He's an embarrassment.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

And, Little Reb, no one "runs away from this except you. They get bored with your lies or have a life.

You keep starting these threads to get attention and then accuse people of hating vets when they call you on your lies. That is truly pathetic.

Stop digging.

:dig:

I am a vet!

LoneLaugher Derideo_Te

Don't.

Hey, don't blame me for what Little Reb posted. I'm not the one who posted all that crap about Little Reb. He did that all by himself.

He's an embarrassment.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

And, Little Reb, no one "runs away from this except you. They get bored with your lies or have a life.

You keep starting these threads to get attention and then accuse people of hating vets when they call you on your lies. That is truly pathetic.

Stop digging.

:dig:
I don't lie just because you don't agree with me and I have put you in your place don't be bitter.
Even the childish name calling shows that you are bitter. I'm an honorably discharged Vet, and honorable former police officer and above all an honorable Man. Why in all my life would I start to lie now? You will show me the respect I am due
If I was dishonest do you think I would go to all this trouble posting some of my credentials
PS by the way I start these type of threads when someone calls me a liar for what I have stated that I have done. Me starting a thread like this is no different than what others do in this forum.

Last edited:
If anyone asked about my medals when I was in uniform I would just point to one and say "I got this one for being nice to my Mommy!".

This thread And a couple of others that I have started shows just how bad trolls have infected the USMB.
4 MAYBE 5 BOARD MEMBERS
Three of the five have posted so far.

Oh, bullshit. No one has demeaned your service. In fact, we have praised it.

We often make fun of you, completely apart from your service, because you are an insufferable dickhead.

If you had 2 or 3 brain cells left, you would see the difference, Sailor boy.

it doesn't look good on your part with how you address them.

Really?

Got any :links: where I have been disrespectful of anyone's military service?
Well how are you addressing me?

This is once again proof that under their hard, "get the fuck off my lawn" exteriors, the vast majority of Righties are just plain old pussies who constantly need praise and affection. Fer fux sakes, stand up, feel your balls, realize that in spite of your 3,000 shortcomings or so, you are a man and act like one!

it doesn't look good on your part with how you address them.

Really?

Got any :links: where I have been disrespectful of anyone's military service?
Well how are you addressing me?

This is once again proof that under their hard, "get the fuck off my lawn" exteriors, the vast majority of Righties are just plain old pussies who constantly need praise and affection. Fer fux sakes, stand up, feel your balls, realize that in spite of your 3,000 shortcomings or so, you are a man and act like one!
:clap2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: sure sunshine anything you say.:woohoo:

This thread And a couple of others that I have started shows just how bad trolls have infected the USMB.
4 MAYBE 5 BOARD MEMBERS
Three of the five have posted so far.

Oh, bullshit. No one has demeaned your service. In fact, we have praised it.

We often make fun of you, completely apart from your service, because you are an insufferable dickhead.

If you had 2 or 3 brain cells left, you would see the difference, Sailor boy.
You attack me knowing I have stated I was in the Air Force, you also have demeaned other vets.
No Bull shit son I have watched you do it.

You will show me the respect I am due

Well, one way to get respect is to walk around telling people that you deserve it, I suppose.

Lol...... poor Reb, all dressed-up in his insecurities but with nowhere to go....
I'm fine I am an honorable proud American male. I am what I am and like showing it.

Fair enough - I just also think you have to expected to be teased if you start a thread like this one. Anyone would get teased.

You will show me the respect I am due

Well, one way to get respect is to walk around telling people that you deserve it, I suppose.

Lol...... poor Reb, all dressed-up in his insecurities but with nowhere to go....
I'm fine I am an honorable proud American male. I am what I am and like showing it.

Fair enough - I just also think you have to expected to be teased if you start a thread like this one. Anyone would get teased.
Teased? this broad has an age requirement, and that teasing is nothing but high school at best attempt at a pecking order.

Forum List

Back