I don't even recognize myself

As a plumber who admits to evading paying taxes. That makes you a criminal in my opinion. Yes, vets who don't pay their taxes are criminals and end up doing hard time.

Duke Cunningham - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
OH well your meal ticket with me is over.

Anyone who relied on a criminal like you for a meal ticket would probably starve.
You sound bitter.

Irony cubed!

:lol:
Really no bitterness on my part I feel sorry for you.

You will be feeling sorry for yourself once the IRS starts investigating your tax evasion.

OH well your meal ticket with me is over.

Anyone who relied on a criminal like you for a meal ticket would probably starve.
You sound bitter.

Irony cubed!

:lol:
Really no bitterness on my part I feel sorry for you.

You will be feeling sorry for yourself once the IRS starts investigating your tax evasion.
Stop whining, I really hate whiners

it doesn't look good on your part with how you address them.

Really?

Got any :links: where I have been disrespectful of anyone's military service?
Well how are you addressing me?

This is once again proof that under their hard, "get the fuck off my lawn" exteriors, the vast majority of Righties are just plain old pussies who constantly need praise and affection. Fer fux sakes, stand up, feel your balls, realize that in spite of your 3,000 shortcomings or so, you are a man and act like one!
:clap2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: sure sunshine anything you say.:woohoo:

Why, next up, you are going to suggest that you are coming to Nordrhein-Westfalen with that 60 inch chest of yours. :rofl:

Please, the entertainment value is just incredibly high. Carry on, princess.

it doesn't look good on your part with how you address them.

Really?

This is once again proof that under their hard, "get the fuck off my lawn" exteriors, the vast majority of Righties are just plain old pussies who constantly need praise and affection. Fer fux sakes, stand up, feel your balls, realize that in spite of your 3,000 shortcomings or so, you are a man and act like one!

Why, next up, you are going to suggest that you are coming to Nordrhein-Westfalen with that 60 inch chest of yours. :rofl:

Why bother? When I can control you from my own comfortable home?

This thread And a couple of others that I have started shows just how bad trolls have infected the USMB.
4 MAYBE 5 BOARD MEMBERS
Three of the five have posted so far.

Oh, bullshit. No one has demeaned your service. In fact, we have praised it.

We often make fun of you, completely apart from your service, because you are an insufferable dickhead.

If you had 2 or 3 brain cells left, you would see the difference, Sailor boy.
You attack me knowing I have stated I was in the Air Force, you also have demeaned other vets.
No Bull shit son I have watched you do it.

There you are lying right out your gaping ass. I have never demeaned one single vet here or anywhere. Disagreeing with someone on a point does not mean you demean your service. If you think that your years of service somehow make all that you say correct, well:

:rofl:

Again, I thank you for your service.

But other than that, yer a dickhead, princess. An attention-whore dickhead, to be exact.

Really?

You control nothing, oh Jabba the hut.

This thread And a couple of others that I have started shows just how bad trolls have infected the USMB.
4 MAYBE 5 BOARD MEMBERS

We often make fun of you, completely apart from your service, because you are an insufferable dickhead.

You attack me knowing I have stated I was in the Air Force, you also have demeaned other vets.

There you are lying right out your gaping ass. I have never demeaned one single vet here or anywhere. Disagreeing with someone on a point does not mean you demean your service. If you think that your years of service somehow make all that you say correct, well:

But other than that, yer a dickhead, princess. An attention-whore dickhead, to be exact.
Yawn you sound really childish, only in your mind is what you think you see. I can't help that.
As for attention whore? I've done nothing any different than any other member in this forum as done, including you Mr. Cappuccino Corral.
We already had a USMB coffee discussion board, but the attention whore like you had to start another one, because you had your feelings hurt.

From where I sit the strings are being pulled from my end.

TMI!!! :eek:

No one wants to know what is being "pulled" from your "end"!

If you took what I said to mean anything other than pulling strings or having control over a little puppet, you must be mirroring what you yourself do.
Stop it you'll go blind.

If you took what I said to mean anything other than pulling strings or having control over a little puppet, you must be mirroring what you yourself do.
Stop it you'll go blind.

You have zero sense of humor!

You also lack the intelligence to pull anyone's strings like a puppet. If anything the reverse is happening.

Stop it you'll go blind.

You also lack the intelligence to pull anyone's strings like a puppet. If anything the reverse is happening.
How can you tell that I lack a sense of humor over typed words?
Gruber would disagree with you on how smart I am versus you.

Stop it you'll go blind.

It is painfully obvious that you lack a sense of humor.

As far as smarts go you are probably on the left hand side of the IQ bell curve in my opinion. Want to put that to the test? What was your GPA in high school? What rank did you achieve in the Air Force? What rank did you achieve as a cop? What positions have you held in corporations?

4 MAYBE 5 BOARD MEMBERS

And a chronic liar.

Real men don't have to lie about their measurements or their accomplishments.

Stop it you'll go blind.

As far as smarts go you are probably on the left hand side of the IQ bell curve in my opinion. Want to put that to the test? What was your GPA in high school? What rank did you achieve in the Air Force? What rank did you achieve as a cop? What positions have you held in corporations?
My IQ is 119
My GPA if I recall was 3.1 or 3.2
Air Force rank E4
Police rank Patrolman
corporations 0 but I have hired, supervised, and trained new employees in the field I have been in
But my greatest achievements have been my family three great sons with three of the greatest grand children
Yes it is painfully obvious that I live rent free in your mind.

4 MAYBE 5 BOARD MEMBERS

And a chronic liar.

Real men don't have to lie about their measurements or their accomplishments.
Why do you lie, just wondering? I lied once to my mother as a child got my ass beat big time haven't lied since. Why would I start lying now? And please provide proof.
I have provided proof every time someone calls me a liar that they are wrong, but you continue to make this claim and keep looking stupid. I really wished for your own good that you would stop making such claims without any proof.

Stop it you'll go blind.

He said he owns a plumbing sub-contracting company and posted photos of major jobs his company did.

Why would a big construction job hire a "company" who won't work "on the books"? A company who gets paid cash under the table also would not carry insurance or be bonded and licensed. What would be the insurance ramifications with a situation like that? The most a crooked company like that could hpe for is little crap jobs, like, oh, maybe building an outhouse.

Stop it you'll go blind.

He said he owns a plumbing sub-contracting company and posted photos of major jobs his company did.

Why would a big construction job hire a "company" who won't work "on the books"? A company who gets paid cash under the table also would not carry insurance or be bonded and licensed. What would be the insurance ramifications with a situation like that? The most a crooked company like that could hpe for is little crap jobs, like, oh, maybe building an outhouse.
WOW just WOW.
Since you don't understand how sub contracting works in construction maybe you should remain quite.
Those jobs in the photo we jobs that I ran while working for companies. I sub now.
Friend who own companies and past employers loved my work, would love for me to come back full time, but I will not

Stop it you'll go blind.

WOW just WOW.
Since you don't understand how sub contracting works in construction maybe you should remain quite.
Those jobs in the photo we jobs that I ran while working for companies. I sub now.
Friend who own companies and past employers loved my work, would love for me to come back full time, but I will not

Oh THAT is funny.

You said you were a successful business owner who works for cash, under the table and posted photos of your past jobs. And now you say those photos were taken while you worked for the companies who actually had the contracts.

And a cop and war hero who shows off medals and weigh 300 pounds but have a 38" waist and yadda yadda yadda.

Really, you need to stop with all these lies.

:dig:

WOW just WOW.

Oh THAT is funny.

You said you were a successful business owner who works for cash, under the table and posted photos of your past jobs. And now you say those photos were taken while you worked for the companies who actually had the contracts.

And a cop and war hero who shows off medals and weigh 300 pounds but have a 38" waist and yadda yadda yadda.

Really, you need to stop with all these lies.

:dig:
Do you realize how many times you lied in this post?
I never said I was a hero or a war hero
I never claimed I sub contracted those jobs in the pictures I posted. I supervised those jobs
I sub contract NOW

Forum List

Back