🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don’t hate the GOP. In fact, I feel really sorry for them.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
The GOP leadership is greedy.
The GOP base is terrified.

And that’s just the beginning.

i just want to know , who is it that supports the 'gop' . I sure don't . i see them all as 'bush' type konservatives which isn't conservative at all DeanRD .

Last edited:

Exactly.

To be conservative is to be afraid; to have an unwarranted fear of change and diversity, of expressions of individual liberty, hence the baseless fear of immigrants and immigration common to most on the right.

Poor little snowflake. Get a GoFundMe account for a round trip ticket to Rutgers. Maybe they will let you use their cry rooms then move on over to petting ponies with free balloons

-Geaux

Exactly.

To be conservative is to be afraid; to have an unwarranted fear of change and diversity, of expressions of individual liberty, hence the baseless fear of immigrants and immigration common to most on the right.

You don't even know the difference between conservative and "republican"...plenty of repubs that are nowhere near being conservative

Reminds me of those special types who say, ‘I don’t hate Jews. I have Hebe friends’.

'bush konservatives' and 'gop' have taken over the word 'conservative' so lots of people are confused . Course , there are lots of 'bush' konservatives but they ain't conservative .

Bored?

Flame thread...if someone started it about leftists it'd already be in Badlands
The reason you feel this should be in the badlands is because you are part of the terrified base.
Democrats aren’t going to pass tax cuts for billionaires.
Democrats aren’t going to take away healthcare for millions.
Even you know that.

'bush konservatives' and 'gop' have taken over the word 'conservative' so lots of people are confused . Course , there are lots of 'bush' konservatives but they ain't conservative .
And yet, Bush managed even bigger tax cuts for the rich which led to the ever growing deficit.

Forum List

Back