I Don't Have Any Guns...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
I don't feel the need 'cause I live in a fairly low-crime area...

and the government hasn't quite gotten to the point of being terribly oppressive...

but I'm thinking it may be time to rethink my complacent attitude...

so that, at the very least, I can hand down to my children and grandchildren the means to fight against a potentially out-of-control oppressive government...

I have no desire to stand up against the government.
I want a weapon to protect myself, my wife and my property because the fucking government cannot.

and the government hasn't quite gotten to the point of being terribly oppressive...

so that, at the very least, I can hand down to my children and grandchildren the means to fight against a potentially out-of-control oppressive government...

ar style weapons are popular because they're light, and have little recoil. They're great for the wife and kids.
Not a lot of mechanism to em where you're having to learn hold a heavy rifle and pull and return a bolt
ammo is cheaper than other ammo. I'm reloading at half the cost of store bought ammo
at a 100 yards I can keep my grouping inside a quarter, so they can be reloaded to be very accurate.

ar style weapons are popular because they're light, and have little recoil. They're great for the wife and kids.
Not a lot of mechanism to em where you're having to learn hold a heavy rifle and pull and return a bolt
ammo is cheaper than other ammo. I'm reloading at half the cost of store bought ammo
at a 100 yards I can keep my grouping inside a quarter, so they can be reloaded to be very accurate.

Open sights?

Great. You are sounding like a liberal. All you have left to do is work to ensure that a mechanism to properly evaluate the mental health of your children and grandchildren is in place so as not to put your neighbors at risk.

Progress.

Open sights?

hell no.

I don't have a gun......

But I have a big stick with a nail in it

Nobody dares to fuck with me

Open sights?

hell no.

Just checking....:D

I don't have a gun......

But I have a big stick with a nail in it

Nobody dares to fuck with me

That stick won't do you any good against a load of buckshot fired from 10 feet away now will it.

He could throw it at you. Maybe even poke your eye out.:eusa_whistle:

Is it a rusty nail? You could give someone a bad case of lockjaw.

Last edited:
I sold my guns when the kids were little. Now that they've flown the coop, I'm in the market for a shotgun and a rifle.

Forum List

Back