I don't think I believe any of the polls

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
This election is so unlike any other. We have a terribly divided nation and simply saying who you support can get you defriended or worse, vandalism on your personal property or even assaulted.

I bet a huge chunk of support for either candidate but especially Trump is being withheld until election day.

I don't know what you all see but I don't see hardly any political signs in yards and very few bumper stickers

they are saying many of them are adding 11 points to Hillary this week. the word got out! They have been caught!

This election is so unlike any other. We have a terribly divided nation and simply saying who you support can get you defriended or worse, vandalism on your personal property or even assaulted.

I bet a huge chunk of support for either candidate but especially Trump is being withheld until election day.

I don't know what you all see but I don't see hardly any political signs in yards and very few bumper stickers
All things considered, if there is going to be a hidden voting bloc, this would be the election.

Could be.

Last edited:
Believe it. Americans will elect a criminal POTUS.
And I wonder if the GOP will learn anything from this mess..
Hopefully it learns to terminate itself.
Sure, that's what it's doing right now, leaving the country will only one national party, and allowing that party to pull the country to the left.

That really is the goal?
Must we do this every morning?

We have one party rule now. Wake the F**k up!

Believe it.

Americans will elect a criminal POTUS.
And I wonder if the GOP will learn anything from this mess.
What lesson would that be? That Democrat voters have no common sense?
A "lesson" usually indicates or implies that the person has learned something useful.

Perhaps something concrete they can use in the future to their benefit.

Any ideas here? Or will it just be playing the victim and doing the same things the next time?

This election is so unlike any other.

Lol whatever helps you sleep at night...on the other hand you are just procrastinating facing the reality that Trump almost certainly lost at this point.

Trump has nothing to lose by saying he doesn't trust polls. He'll take any straw he can grab and if it means lying to people who still pay attention to his moving lips so be it.

All things considered, if there is going to be a hidden voting bloc, this would be the election.

Could be.

So it might be possible Johnson might win!

I actually believe many Americans are not going to vote or just skip the President when voting!

Could be.

So it might be possible Johnson might win!

I actually believe many Americans are not going to vote or just skip the President when voting!
I wonder if they keep track of stuff like that.

That sure would be interesting to see.

Could be.

It's been a strange ride, and even more stranger that South park nailed both sides of the election.

I would never have guessed we would have a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

This is the first time I have ever seen bumper stickers or yard signs pointed to as an indication of who is winning. They might have been seen as an indication of how much people support their chosen candidate, but never how many.

Believe it. Americans will elect a criminal POTUS.
And I wonder if the GOP will learn anything from this mess..
Hopefully it learns to terminate itself.
Sure, that's what it's doing right now, leaving the country will only one national party, and allowing that party to pull the country to the left.

That really is the goal?

Pull it back to the middle. The right is so far right till they are falling off the edge.

Forum List

Back