‘I Don’t Think It’s Needed’: Trump Says Widespread, Nationwide Testing Isn’t Necessary

So what he is really saying is that testing is not important for YOU, because you are EXPENDABLE.
No, what he's saying is that this virus is about as deadly as the normal flu. Are you tested before work for the normal flu? How but before visiting an elderly home? Before entering a store? Ever?

Trump realizes we MASSIVELY overreacted to this as the danger it poses is limited to a small segment of the population.

This is not the normal flu. You are a liar spouting Trump's talking points. Apparently you are incapable of thinking for yourself. Once you get over the normal flu, you move on. Recovery from the coronavirus can take weeks or months or victims may never be normal.

I've never heard Trump refer to the virus as the flu. Then again unlike idiots like you I don't hang on his every word. I don't even remember the last time I listened to one of his speeches or pressers.

Loser

You are the only idiot that I see. Trump has compared the coronavirus to the flu.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1237027356314869761

So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!

10:47 AM - Mar 9, 2020

Twitter Ads info and privacy

176K people are talking about this

So what he is really saying is that testing is not important for YOU, because you are EXPENDABLE.
No, what he's saying is that this virus is about as deadly as the normal flu. Are you tested before work for the normal flu? How but before visiting an elderly home? Before entering a store? Ever?

Trump realizes we MASSIVELY overreacted to this as the danger it poses is limited to a small segment of the population.

This is not the normal flu. You are a liar spouting Trump's talking points. Apparently you are incapable of thinking for yourself. Once you get over the normal flu, you move on. Recovery from the coronavirus can take weeks or months or victims may never be normal.

I've never heard Trump refer to the virus as the flu. Then again unlike idiots like you I don't hang on his every word. I don't even remember the last time I listened to one of his speeches or pressers.

Loser

You are the only idiot that I see. Trump has compared the coronavirus to the flu.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!

10:47 AM - Mar 9, 2020

Twitter Ads info and privacy

176K people are talking about this

I'm the only idiot you see?
Is it my cock or personality that has you solely focused on me?

Forum List

Back