‘I Don’t Think It’s Needed’: Trump Says Widespread, Nationwide Testing Isn’t Necessary

I predict a surge of tea bagger trumpoholic excuses and deflections for this thread.
To deflect, I'd need to care, which I don't.

Now go wash your hands and crawl back into your hidey-hole, you cowering little pussy.
He’s probably running around without a mask wherever he can get away with it. He’s just here to proclaim orange man bad.

My question is once a person is tested, how long until they should be tested again should they be labeled negative the first time? I ask because the beat goes on of course after anything happens, good or bad.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. For example, when you give blood, you can't give anymore until two months later.

Testing will be the basis for removal. California has just produced 20,000 testers with 3,000 a week adding to their ranks. They are to go house to house removing anyone who tests positive to a quarantine center. No need to be sick. They are after the healthy. There is no right to your own test either. It's whatever they say.

Testing will be the basis for removal. California has just produced 20,000 testers with 3,000 a week adding to their ranks. They are to go house to house removing anyone who tests positive to a quarantine center. No need to be sick. They are after the healthy. There is no right to your own test either. It's whatever they say.

The article says nothing about removing people.
If somebody tests positive, they're just sent home to isolate themselves.

Trump wants to open the economy to help his re-election chances but he's too incompetent to get the testing levels up to where it is needed. So he tells his ignorant base that testing is not important. At the same time, he and the White House are being tested everyday. So what he is really saying is that testing is not important for YOU, because you are EXPENDABLE.

I wonder if Trump is trying to deliberately lose. Nobody can be that stupid.

So what he is really saying is that testing is not important for YOU, because you are EXPENDABLE.
No, what he's saying is that this virus is about as deadly as the normal flu. Are you tested before work for the normal flu? How but before visiting an elderly home? Before entering a store? Ever?

Trump realizes we MASSIVELY overreacted to this as the danger it poses is limited to a small segment of the population.

This is not the normal flu. You are a liar spouting Trump's talking points. Apparently you are incapable of thinking for yourself. Once you get over the normal flu, you move on. Recovery from the coronavirus can take weeks or months or victims may never be normal.

So what he is really saying is that testing is not important for YOU, because you are EXPENDABLE.
No, what he's saying is that this virus is about as deadly as the normal flu. Are you tested before work for the normal flu? How but before visiting an elderly home? Before entering a store? Ever?

Trump realizes we MASSIVELY overreacted to this as the danger it poses is limited to a small segment of the population.

This is not the normal flu. You are a liar spouting Trump's talking points. Apparently you are incapable of thinking for yourself. Once you get over the normal flu, you move on. Recovery from the coronavirus can take weeks or months or victims may never be normal.

I've never heard Trump refer to the virus as the flu. Then again unlike idiots like you I don't hang on his every word. I don't even remember the last time I listened to one of his speeches or pressers.

Loser

Everyone in contact with Trump is tested every day for COVID 19.

Do they do that for the normal flu?
They are also surrounded by people with guns. You gonna promote that for all of us too? How but bullet proof cars? Helicopters on our front lawns? Snipers on our roofs?

Anymore ridiculous analogies?

People can drive a bulletproof car if they want. Very few of us face a threat to our lives like the president does.

But we are all threatened by the virus.

I just find it a little hypocritical that Trump says we don’t need to be tested for the virus why he is testing everyone who comes anywhere near us.

They are also surrounded by people with guns. You gonna promote that for all of us too? How but bullet proof cars? Helicopters on our front lawns? Snipers on our roofs?

People can drive a bulletproof car if they want. Very few of us face a threat to our lives like the president does.

I just find it a little hypocritical that Trump says we don’t need to be tested for the virus why he is testing everyone who comes anywhere near us.
There is nothing normal in the life of the residents of the Whitehouse. Trying to compare precautions taken for them to our lives is just stupid.

There is nothing normal in the life of the residents of the Whitehouse. Trying to compare precautions taken for them to our lives is just stupid.
So what’s the difference? Why does Trump get need everyone tested but we don’t?

The same reason he has body guards and food testers and you don't.

This really the stupid hill you want to die on? Really?

Beyond ridiculous

Beyond ridiculous
Well, he has bodyguard and food testers because the president is subject to an extremely high amount of death threats. I’ve never received a death threat in my life on the other hand. If I did receive the number of threats he does, I would have bodyguards and no one would tell me I can’t or shouldn’t.

The virus doesn’t issue death threats. It’s the same threat to everyone.

So tell me why he needs more protection from this threat than anyone else?

deaths below 1,000 Sunday and likely same today but part of this hoax is the generally low numbers on Sunday and Monday. We have a dire national pandemic but part time testers and number counters?
Kinda inconsistent for such a “catastrophe”
Actually more indicative of the inconsistent half ass nature of this mess.

Beyond ridiculous
Well, he has bodyguard and food testers because the president is subject to an extremely high amount of death threats. I’ve never received a death threat in my life on the other hand. If I did receive the number of threats he does, I would have bodyguards and no one would tell me I can’t or shouldn’t.

You are too damn ignorant to continue laughing at.
I almost feel sorry for you at this point

Trump wants to open the economy to help his re-election chances but he's too incompetent to get the testing levels up to where it is needed. So he tells his ignorant base that testing is not important. At the same time, he and the White House are being tested everyday. So what he is really saying is that testing is not important for YOU, because you are EXPENDABLE.
WaPo, fake news.

Beyond ridiculous

You’re backed into a corner so lashing out.

I get it. Your dumb claim fell apart so now you call people names.

Failure.

Beyond ridiculous

Failure.
I'm backed into a corner? Really?

YOU are the one TOO FUCKING STUPID to understand why a president gets more protections than you do.

It's like you're 14 years old or mildly retarded or something

We are past any need for testing. 9/10 million from all over the place not enough for ya? Bullshit.
Only thing more testing is good for is more foot dragging, hiding and pearl clutching.
We know the stats of gross numbers, that percentage is neatly fixed for three weeks. The Only Thing that matters now is percentage and gross amounts of serious/critical cases. That number has been holding 1.6-1.7% of current positive cases. So in essence we remain shut down because 1-2 out of every 100 people who test positive may die, thus the vast majority of communications are mild or not even known, and the fatality rate for all of the population still is barely 0.1%
Sound like a good way to look after us dummies who don’t know what’s good for us?
The 20% of us who have not become dust collectors under our beds are fully aware of the great folly and self destructive hoax being forced upon us

Beyond ridiculous

Failure.
I'm backed into a corner? Really?

YOU are the one TOO FUCKING STUPID to understand why a president gets more protections than you do.

It's like you're 14 years old or mildly retarded or something
Yeah, backed into a corner. You can’t make a rational argument and just resort to name calling.

Every single president in recent decades has had attempts on their life so the president gets protection.

I don’t have assassination plots against me so I don’t need bodyguards.

That’s different from the virus, obviously.

Forum List

Back