I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

There was no fight.

Were you there?

I didn't need to be.

Zimmerman lied.

He said he was getting beaten down so badly that he needed to kill the kid. Well the kid had one minute to accomplish that feat. One minute to beat a muscular 240 lb adult to within an inch of his life. Zimmerman said his nose was broken, he had a huge gash on the back of his head that should have been stitched and his clothes were a mess from the struggle. None of that is even remotely visible in the police video. And Zimmerman doesn't look sore at all.

The police lied too.

This is going to be huge.

Zimmerman also said that Trayvon went for his gun when that happen deadly force was warranted.

Were you there?

I didn't need to be.

Zimmerman lied.

He said he was getting beaten down so badly that he needed to kill the kid. Well the kid had one minute to accomplish that feat. One minute to beat a muscular 240 lb adult to within an inch of his life. Zimmerman said his nose was broken, he had a huge gash on the back of his head that should have been stitched and his clothes were a mess from the struggle. None of that is even remotely visible in the police video. And Zimmerman doesn't look sore at all.

The police lied too.

Zimmerman also said that Trayvon went for his gun when that happen deadly force was warranted.

Ah so no fight..

Zimmerman pulls his gun..Trayvon goes for it..and gets killed.

That's what you are going with?

Zimmerman is still a cold blooded murderer.

I didn't need to be.

Zimmerman lied.

The police lied too.

Ah so no fight..

Zimmerman pulls his gun..Trayvon goes for it..and gets killed.

That's what you are going with?

Zimmerman is still a cold blooded murderer.
Thats possible but I don't think so according to witness statements.

pay attention to the video

a little over half way through the video (50 seconds in), a police officer takes a look at the back of Zimmerman's head .. looking at something on Zimmerman's head. then he asks him to stand back against the wall

George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance | Video - ABC News

pay attention people. stop being so R-a-v-i .....looks like a spot or two on back of head. fuzzy video

You really are reaching.

There's no marks on his jacket, no blood, not even Trayvon's (shot to the chest whilst atop Zimmerman, and not a drop?), his head is intact, so's his face. He hopped with no problems out of the back of the patrol car with no help from the police and with his hands cuffed behind his back (like a gazelle). He wasn't even stiff or sore form his "brush with death."

24 hours or so later, he shows up with a broken nose and gashes to his head that required stitches. Yeah, and the broken chain of custody to that "evidence" doesn't raise any red flags at all.

meanwhile, at about 1:19 in, the one cop circled around Zimmerman's left side, removed something from his back pocket, and placed it into his own. What was that? If there was anything to be removed from Zimmerman, it should have been logged into evidence.

a little over half way through the video (50 seconds in), a police officer takes a look at the back of Zimmerman's head .. looking at something on Zimmerman's head. then he asks him to stand back against the wall

pay attention people. stop being so R-a-v-i .....looks like a spot or two on back of head. fuzzy video

You really are reaching.

There's no marks on his jacket, no blood, not even Trayvon's (shot to the chest whilst atop Zimmerman, and not a drop?), his head is intact, so's his face. He hopped with no problems out of the back of the patrol car with no help from the police and with his hands cuffed behind his back (like a gazelle). He wasn't even stiff or sore form his "brush with death."

24 hours or so later, he shows up with a broken nose and gashes to his head that required stitches. Yeah, and the broken chain of custody to that "evidence" doesn't raise any red flags at all.

meanwhile, at about 1:19 in, the one cop circled around Zimmerman's left side, removed something from his back pocket, and placed it into his own. What was that? If there was anything to be removed from Zimmerman, it should have been logged into evidence.

There's never been anything confirming he had a broken nose or a gash..or stitches. In any case..since the police report itself seems to have been tampered with..I don't think there's going to be much credibility in any documents surfacing from Sandford.

You really are reaching.

and you're reaching. Justice be served but damn the lynch mob wants some attention.

You really are reaching.

There's never been anything confirming he had a broken nose or a gash..or stitches. In any case..since the police report itself seems to have been tampered with..I don't think there's going to be much credibility in any documents surfacing from Sandford.

of course let's all go down to Florida and lynch the bastard.

You really are reaching.

and you're reaching. Justice be served but damn the lynch mob wants some attention.

Reaching how? Every statement of mine is an observable fact.

You really are reaching.

Reaching how? Every statement of mine is an observable fact.
What observed fact? Were you there? Your facts are based on your opinion

You really are reaching.

I'm anti - death penalty. Period.

All this pissing and moaning about lynching is an effort at misdirection.

The discussion this case has generated on the law that's being used to defend Zimmerman, on the predisposition law enforcement has in their outlook towards black people (and its's black PEOPLE, people, and white PEOPLE, and Latino PEOPLE, not blacks, whites, messicans, Asians, etc, ad nauseum), and the unequal treatment under the law that black people experiences as suspects AND VICTIMS of crimes because of that predisposition needed to take place anyway. Well, now it is.

Stop trying to make a victim out of a cold-blooded killer.

The discussion this case has generated on the law that's being used to defend Zimmerman, on the predisposition law enforcement has in their outlook towards black people (and its's black PEOPLE, people, and white PEOPLE, and Latino PEOPLE, not blacks, whites, messicans, Asians, etc, ad nauseum), and the unequal treatment under the law that black people experiences as suspects AND VICTIMS of crimes because of that predisposition needed to take place anyway. Well, now it is.

It's not my fault that you fail to realize you are part of a lynch mob. It's time you owned it.

It's not my fault that you fail to realize you are part of a lynch mob. It's time you owned it.

It doesn't matter how many times or by how many a lie is repeated, its still a lie. You own it.

You really are reaching.

No, you stay away, please. We have more than our fair share of idiots here.

Within a stones' throw of the Traylon Martin rally at the Atlanta University campus yesterday a 3 year old black child was shot in the stomach and killed by a black man.
Where is the rally about this? Where is the public outrage in the black community about a 3 year old black child being killed?
They can not cry racism on that one. I am sure they are very upset about it but since whitey was not involved just another day.

There was no fight.
And two witnesses who were there say there was a fight.

Hmmmm. I wonder who one should believe - you or witnesses to the event?

:cuckoo:

Amazing isn't it the very folk that were persecuted for centuries, kicked to the back of the bus, paid less for the same work, denied equal oppurtunity, prejudged and had societies' biases thrown at them daily are now doing the exact same thing.
Their minds are made up, they make the evidence up as they go and nothing will change their mind.
Martin is black and Zimmerman is white and Martin is dead and Zimmerman shot him.
That is all that matters to them. Evidence? Who cares about stinkin evidence?

Was the black man charged? Incarcerated?

I thought you were better than this, Gadawg. The problem is not that a nutter with a gun killed an innocent kid, the problem is that there was a coverup and no charges for the gunman.

And given the video at the police station, Zimmerman's story, and any that corroberate it, are obvious lies. Also, we now know that the Sanford Police wanted to charge Zimmerman that night, and were told not to. For what reason? And why no charges brought since then?

Was the black man charged? Incarcerated?

I thought you were better than this, Gadawg. The problem is not that a nutter with a gun killed an innocent kid, the problem is that there was a coverup and no charges for the gunman.

And given the video at the police station, Zimmerman's story, and any that corroberate it, are obvious lies. Also, we now know that the Sanford Police wanted to charge Zimmerman that night, and were told not to. For what reason? And why no charges brought since then?

Who suggested that the kid was charged? :cuckoo: Who suggested that he was incarcerated? :cuckoo:

What cover-up are you referring to?

Of course there were no charges - there has to be probable cause that a crime was committed in that jurisdiction. Under Florida law, the DA made that call. That's what we do in the USA. We don't press charges THEN try to make the law apply. We apply law to facts.

There was no fight.

Were you there?

I didn't need to be.

Zimmerman lied.

The police lied too.

I saw some pics of Zimmerman outside the cop car on Huffpost, didn't see any bruises or scratches on him, my god this whole thing is a huge lie and cover up.:doubt:

Forum List

Back