I don't think people comprehend the depth of the fraud involved in PA. election!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This is just one of numerous charges filed against this 2020 biased election!
9. Naked ballots in Philadelphia
Philadelphia County-(major Democrat city Philadelphia)
reportedly sent a “notification” to voters who had cast inadequate ballots, urging them to “cure” the ballots. “To figure out which voters should be notified,
Philadelphia County had to inspect the mail-in ballots before election day—in plain violation of state law,” the lawsuit alleges.

But in normally GOP counties — such as Lancaster, York, Westmoreland, and Berks Counties — “did not contact voters who submitted defective ballots or give them an opportunity to cure. They simply followed the law and treated these ballots as invalid and refused to count them.”

“Because the counties that followed state law and did not provide a cure process are heavily Republican
(and counties that violated state law and did provide a cure process are heavily Democratic), Defendants’ conduct harmed the Trump Campaign. It deprived the President of lawful votes and awarded his opponent with unlawful votes.”

So in summary heavy Democratic areas, i.e. Philadelphia voters' ballots were inspected before election day (violation) and were advised to correct the defective ballots. But GOP counties were never give a notice of a defective ballot or opportunity to correct.(Violation).
Again... I ask these "honest" democrats that if there was NO wrong... prove it in court, i.e. provide voters from Philadelphia to witness they received
notices before election day their ballot was defective. Also prove in court that GOP voters in the other counties DID receive notices i.e. equal to what happened in Philadelphia.

Folks this is JUST ONE of many, numerous violations of states' voting laws!

reportedly sent a “notification” to voters who had cast inadequate ballots, urging them to “cure” the ballots. “To figure out which voters should be notified,
Philadelphia County had to inspect the mail-in ballots before election day—in plain violation of state law,” the lawsuit alleges.

But in normally GOP counties — such as Lancaster, York, Westmoreland, and Berks Counties — “did not contact voters who submitted defective ballots or give them an opportunity to cure. They simply followed the law and treated these ballots as invalid and refused to count them.”

“Because the counties that followed state law and did not provide a cure process are heavily Republican
(and counties that violated state law and did provide a cure process are heavily Democratic), Defendants’ conduct harmed the Trump Campaign. It deprived the President of lawful votes and awarded his opponent with unlawful votes.”

So in summary heavy Democratic areas, i.e. Philadelphia voters' ballots were inspected before election day (violation) and were advised to correct the defective ballots. But GOP counties were never give a notice of a defective ballot or opportunity to correct.(Violation).
Again... I ask these "honest" democrats that if there was NO wrong... prove it in court, i.e. provide voters from Philadelphia to witness they received
notices before election day their ballot was defective. Also prove in court that GOP voters in the other counties DID receive notices i.e. equal to what happened in Philadelphia.

How many ballots in the suburbs and countryside were not given a chance to remediate their mistakes and their ballots invalidated and how many were republican voters vs democratic voters, vs the 45000 plus votes Biden is ahead by in the vote tally?

Could they change the vote outcome?

Can they be cured now by these people denied a cure? Certification of the Penn vote has a few weeks......

Good luck. The Federal Judge, appointed by George W Bush, wasn't very receptive to that argument.

Yeah, it appears you don't comprehend either.

Very interesting but not conclusive. Every one of the violations will be adjudicated at some point and as my early contention
if there is nothing there there, why are the Democrats protesting too much? They should be totally ignoring it.

Just more evidence of how filthy corrupt the Democrats are.

This nation is going the wrong direction...and when it falls...which it will do, whether it be 50, 100, 500, or 1000 years...it will fall. I hope the revolutionaries go after the Democrats first.

How many ballots in the suburbs and countryside were not given a chance to remediate their mistakes and their ballots invalidated and how many were republican voters vs democratic voters, vs the 45000 plus votes Biden is ahead by in the vote tally?

Could they change the vote outcome?

Can they be cured now by these people denied a cure? Certification of the Penn vote has a few weeks......
I'd say that 130,000 ballots they counted, and not ONE was cast for President Trump, are pretty suspicious. Really, 130,000 people and not even ONE voted for Trump.

Not only am I not comprehending this year's fraud, I never figured out that Russian thing 4 years ago either. I only find understanding in looking at the whole situation in terms of equating the 2016 post election theme of the Democrats as Lesley Gore's It's My Party, and I'll Cry if I Want To. While this year the tune has changed to her sequel hit, It's Judy Turn to Cry.

I think my fellow Americans do understand. The problem is the size of this ballot frauding is mind boggling. To add to this debacle is the politicised court/legal system & even worse; the DEEP STATE BUREAUCRATS which are fighting a pretty effective delaying action against us by anyones call. The statist left have been building up for decades(since the 1960's lefty revolution) & we are seeing a repeat of the late 60's once again in America.
Back then in '68 we got hit by the statist left with a double whammy when the commie NVA along with the viet cong('charlie') guerillas hit us with a nasty surprise that was soon called the Tet Offensive(1968). We had the statist lefties demonstrating in the streets supporting the NVA while @ the same time we are fighting the commie left NVA in S. Viet Nam. It was as bad or worse then as it is now. I'd say the constitutional right is as surprised this time as much as the constitutional right was surprised back in '68 was. One must remember that the statist left does not go away. The statist left has a mission & even though that mission appears dark to the constitutional right, that mission looks like bright light to the statist left.

Very interesting but not conclusive. Every one of the violations will be adjudicated at some point and as my early contention
if there is nothing there there, why are the Democrats protesting too much? They should be totally ignoring it.
That would be convenient, now wouldn't it, if everyone just kept quiet about the allegations of fraud which are reposted on social media and news sites repeatedly.

Forum List

Back