I don't think people comprehend the depth of the fraud involved in PA. election!

“To figure out which voters should be notified,
Philadelphia County had to inspect the mail-in ballots before election day—in plain violation of state law,” the lawsuit alleges.
This statement is not true. In PA, the voter information was on the outside of the envelope's back. The ballot was sealed inside. Unless looking at the envelope constitutes "inspecting" a mail-in ballot, there is no issue. There would be no indication of which candidates were actually selected on the sealed ballot.

The question I have concerns getting the envelope containing the ballot to the voter for correction. Can you imagine the logistics working smoothly with getting the envelope back to the voter, having it corrected, and then getting the envelope back to the collection center? Me neither. It would be much easier for folks at the voting center to just enter the missing information themselves as a voter-curtesy service.

This is just one of numerous charges filed against this 2020 biased election!
9. Naked ballots in Philadelphia
Philadelphia County-(major Democrat city Philadelphia)
reportedly sent a “notification” to voters who had cast inadequate ballots, urging them to “cure” the ballots. “To figure out which voters should be notified,
Philadelphia County had to inspect the mail-in ballots before election day—in plain violation of state law,” the lawsuit alleges.

But in normally GOP counties — such as Lancaster, York, Westmoreland, and Berks Counties — “did not contact voters who submitted defective ballots or give them an opportunity to cure. They simply followed the law and treated these ballots as invalid and refused to count them.”

“Because the counties that followed state law and did not provide a cure process are heavily Republican
(and counties that violated state law and did provide a cure process are heavily Democratic), Defendants’ conduct harmed the Trump Campaign. It deprived the President of lawful votes and awarded his opponent with unlawful votes.”

So in summary heavy Democratic areas, i.e. Philadelphia voters' ballots were inspected before election day (violation) and were advised to correct the defective ballots. But GOP counties were never give a notice of a defective ballot or opportunity to correct.(Violation).
Again... I ask these "honest" democrats that if there was NO wrong... prove it in court, i.e. provide voters from Philadelphia to witness they received
notices before election day their ballot was defective. Also prove in court that GOP voters in the other counties DID receive notices i.e. equal to what happened in Philadelphia.

Folks this is JUST ONE of many, numerous violations of states' voting laws!
How many ballots in the suburbs and countryside were not given a chance to remediate their mistakes and their ballots invalidated and how many were republican voters vs democratic voters, vs the 45000 plus votes Biden is ahead by in the vote tally?

Could they change the vote outcome?

Can they be cured now by these people denied a cure? Certification of the Penn vote has a few weeks......
It's nearly impossible to tell, given the inconsistency and irregularities all across the state, but mainly in Philly.

I don't know what choice the SCOTUS will have but to either send it to the Penn Legislature or order a re-vote. It certainly cannot stand as is.
Don't forget what's behind door #3, Monty! A pass without over ruling the election as they often do not overrule the vote of the people. So far, not much evidences that could actually get them involved, much less overturn the vote.
Justice Alito got involved enough to order separation of certain ballots. You think 4 justices on the SCOTUS are not going to get involved after making that order?
Preserving separation (already ordered by the Secretary of State of Pennsylvania, prior to Alito's order was a good move. The amount of ballot problems are not going to be enough the change the game. Supremes will not overturn it, but good luck to ya.

reportedly sent a “notification” to voters who had cast inadequate ballots, urging them to “cure” the ballots. “To figure out which voters should be notified,

But in normally GOP counties — such as Lancaster, York, Westmoreland, and Berks Counties — “did not contact voters who submitted defective ballots or give them an opportunity to cure. They simply followed the law and treated these ballots as invalid and refused to count them.”

“Because the counties that followed state law and did not provide a cure process are heavily Republican
(and counties that violated state law and did provide a cure process are heavily Democratic), Defendants’ conduct harmed the Trump Campaign. It deprived the President of lawful votes and awarded his opponent with unlawful votes.”

So in summary heavy Democratic areas, i.e. Philadelphia voters' ballots were inspected before election day (violation) and were advised to correct the defective ballots. But GOP counties were never give a notice of a defective ballot or opportunity to correct.(Violation).
Again... I ask these "honest" democrats that if there was NO wrong... prove it in court, i.e. provide voters from Philadelphia to witness they received
notices before election day their ballot was defective. Also prove in court that GOP voters in the other counties DID receive notices i.e. equal to what happened in Philadelphia.

Except that that's not supportable in any way. How about some evidence instead of opinion. For a change.

The Baby in Chief needs to give it up. He lost. The more he and the GOP (Taliban of the US) keep trying to push conspiracies and lies, the more the voting population is going to realize that the problem with this country is the REPUBLICAN PARTY.

The Don is not going to be able to recover from 45,000 votes in the state that handed Biden the election.
Biden can concede. Otherwise, the process will play out.

This is you:

View attachment 414365

I ignore DICKS....LATER!

Apparently the judge doesn't seem to agree.

The Trump lawyers claim is that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court had concluded that the law prohibits counties from allowing voters who erred in completing or packaging their mail-in ballots to correct those mistakes.

However, the judge does not seem to agree. “I’m not sure about that,” said Savage (Judge), an appointee of President George W. Bush. “Is that exactly what was said or is what was said was that there is no mandatory requirement that the election board do that?....Wasn’t the legislative intent of the statute we are talking about to franchise, not disenfranchise, voters?”

Even if the Judge rules in favor of Trump, then it would be necessary to determine exactly which voters were actually contacted and which ballots were change. The judge would have to rule weather this violation or irregularity is sufficient to take away these voters right to vote when the purpose of the legislation in question was to increase voting rights. However, the question of exactly how many ballots are we talking about is not known. The exact number has not been released but it appears it's less that a thousand.

In a sperate action, A Pennsylvania appellate judge on Friday denied most of a Republican lawsuit seeking to block the counting of provisional ballots cast by voters whose mail-in ballots were disqualified. Mail in provisional ballots often become provisional due to processing problems, a bubble not being dark enough for the machine to sense it or a small signature variation, or damage to the ballot.

Looks like the Rump is going down again.

Last edited:
“To figure out which voters should be notified,
This statement is not true. In PA, the voter information was on the outside of the envelope's back. The ballot was sealed inside. Unless looking at the envelope constitutes "inspecting" a mail-in ballot, there is no issue. There would be no indication of which candidates were actually selected on the sealed ballot.

The question I have concerns getting the envelope containing the ballot to the voter for correction. Can you imagine the logistics working smoothly with getting the envelope back to the voter, having it corrected, and then getting the envelope back to the collection center? Me neither. It would be much easier for folks at the voting center to just enter the missing information themselves as a voter-curtesy service.
No sure what the law is PA is but my state if there's a problem processing a mail in ballots such as signature not matching or blank, bubble to light to read, damage to ballot, etc, the voting office attempts to contact the voter. If the voter responds by the deadline, they are allowed to go to an election office and correct their ballot. In most cases voters never do this because election results are being reported and their vote will not likely make any difference in the outcome. On average, less than 1% of ballots are marked provisional and less 10% of them are update by the voter.

Soun
The Baby in Chief needs to give it up. He lost. The more he and the GOP (Taliban of the US) keep trying to push conspiracies and lies, the more the voting population is going to realize that the problem with this country is the REPUBLICAN PARTY.

The Don is not going to be able to recover from 45,000 votes in the state that handed Biden the election.
Biden can concede. Otherwise, the process will play out.

This is you:

View attachment 414365
Sounds like desperation indeed

Forum List

Back