I don't think Secessionists know what seceding is...

Secession.

Nice try.

"Moving away from" is just as effective as "killing".

You leftist losers ALWAYS think of violence first, but it's okay. We're getting used to it.
Sure. That’s why the poster characterized it as being worse than your description.
Your plan will fail simply because most of those for it are incompetent like yourself.

Sure looks that way. Why do you imagine any of those global corporations would go along?

Hey ... Not arguing that some companies could make all kinds of deals.
I am not arguing that things could not be built.

I am simply showing you where the infrastructure and refineries are, how it gets distributed ...
and where all those foreign countries are sending all that oil they are delivering.

I mean if it just comes to who can choke out who out first ... :auiqs.jpg:
Do you know where the Strategic Petroleum Reserve is?

Last edited:
Far righters always threaten to secede. But if you actually talk to them, they tend to not understand what that means.

I was talking to a trucker from Texas who said after Texas secedes they will be better off, and when I pointed out that if they secede he'll have to get a visa tokeep working as a trucker. He said that he wouldnt need one cause he's an American. He was dumbfounded when I pointed out that if Texas secedes and he claims Texas citizenship, he forfeits his US citizenship, and would legally need a visa to work in the US .

I've met a few like this eho think they will retain the rights of US citizenship if their states secede.
Don't discourage them....especially those in Texas. It's best to let them do their thing and secede....the sooner the better.

There is almost no positives to secession and almost all of the negatives are game changers. You touched on one; having to have a visa to go gambling in Louisiana (as millions of Texicans do every year) for one thing. The most comical ideas I've heard on the topic is that some secessionists really think that people will just up and move if their state leaves the union. Like someone is going to sell their house, uproot their family and set off for another place. It's insanity. Unless you're talking about DC, you have a good 20-40% of the state that voted for the other guy in the election (sometimes like 49% voted for the other guy)....do you really think half the state is going to relocate? Uh..no. You'll have people undermining the new government from the get-go. To make it even more comical... well I'll leave it at that.
The positives if Texas secedes are all for the U.S.

And where will your "federal dollars" come from? Most on your side of the fence will be sitting on your asses sucking the government tit while those on our side will be building factories and running farms.
What are you waiting for? Secede already.

You treat fly over people like shit. They know it. They are being pushed and pushed while to many people they vote for let it happen. You are turning Americans into slaves. Well to you Global citizens.
1641915628888.png

If your state voted to secede, you'd have two choices.

Just like you have two choices all throughout life. Live in whiny leftist world or live in real world.
So that’s a yes then. So you believe the US will just let you confiscate the assets of US companies?

You just say things without worrying if it makes sense or not. There is no possible economic benefit to becoming a much smaller economy not that it really matters. A state attempting to secede would be invaded by the army and the leaders would be arrested or shot.
I disagree.....It would be in the best interest of the United States to let such a red state go....the sooner the better.

There is almost no positives to secession and almost all of the negatives are game changers. You touched on one; having to have a visa to go gambling in Louisiana (as millions of Texicans do every year) for one thing. The most comical ideas I've heard on the topic is that some secessionists really think that people will just up and move if their state leaves the union. Like someone is going to sell their house, uproot their family and set off for another place. It's insanity. Unless you're talking about DC, you have a good 20-40% of the state that voted for the other guy in the election (sometimes like 49% voted for the other guy)....do you really think half the state is going to relocate? Uh..no. You'll have people undermining the new government from the get-go. To make it even more comical... well I'll leave it at that.
It'll depend on the state. If California seceded to form a communist utopia, the California government would have to use it's army to seal the border to keep people from leaving. If Texas seceded, the border would have to be sealed to keep too many people from pouring in.

Hey ... Not arguing that some companies could make all kinds of deals.
I am not arguing that things could not be built.

I am simply showing you where the infrastructure and refineries are, how it gets distributed ...
and where all those foreign countries are sending all that oil they are delivering.

I mean if it just comes to who can choke who out first ... :auiqs.jpg:
Do you know where the Strategic Petroleum Reserve is?

That is precisely why it would never happen. The most you’d control is the west Texas wasteland.

People talk secession because they want to put America first. They feel their country has been irreparably broken by Democrats and neocons and you can't really blame them. As far as what it would look like, nobody really knows. It would take years to unravel.
And up is down and black is white and left is right....................:heehee:

Forum List

Back