I don't think Secessionists know what seceding is...

serious-laugh-harder.gif
Candy, you are even more clueless. Sorry that you can't accept facts.

You soiboiz are going to be the ones who can't figure out how to keep the lights on. Lets see you show up at the oilfields in your red flannel plaid jammies, with your soi lattes, and figure out how to get the energy out of the ground. They're called "roughnecks" for a reason.

This is rich humor, folks.

Yet during a very mild winter last year, Texas couldn't keep its lights on.... Those are the facts, now back to the spin-fest.

Far righters always threaten to secede. But if you actually talk to them, they tend to not understand what that means.

I was talking to a trucker from Texas who said after Texas secedes they will be better off, and when I pointed out that if they secede he'll have to get a visa tokeep working as a trucker. He said that he wouldnt need one cause he's an American. He was dumbfounded when I pointed out that if Texas secedes and he claims Texas citizenship, he forfeits his US citizenship, and would legally need a visa to work in the US .

I've met a few like this eho think they will retain the rights of US citizenship if their states secede.
Lol. Made up!

I say let the secede. Then we watch themm bitch and moan. We we stop susidizing the oil companies and they no longer get food stamps, wic, ss and medicare.
There is a county in MS where 1/4 of the population is on Social Security disability.... Is Mississippi going to take care of them on their own? The most interesting conversation in the universe would be the governor of MS asking Texas to help out.... Should be priceless.

TEXAS is flooded with military bases made up of Troops past and present who find our current federal government corrupt-------You think the federals would still have controll of all of these trained troops?

Yes because
1: Most soldiers are serious about the oaths they took.
2: They know Texas doesnt have the abitily or funding to maintain a standing army.

Biden gave the bases in the MIddle East to the Afghanis terrorists---so Texas should be able to keep theirs too.
Those bases were always gonna remain in Afghanistan..

And no....Texas will not keep theirs -- because it was not "theirs" to begin with..

Which is why the post says "Conservatives don't really know what secession means"

Get over yourself. You're so spoiled and entitled you think the world ought to change to suit you. You live in the greatest country in the world and yet you act like it's N Korea or something.
Tell your prog politicians, media and entertainers to start to back off. There are a high percentage of Deplorables and Dregs who have done you no wrong. When it comes to wealth, there is paper wealth and foundation wealth. Fruit and Vegetables and livestock and minerals and energy and water and so much more for Deplorables. While you have paper wealth in the cities.

That and those who talk about secession are idiots who have no idea what it entails. Something as simple as e-commerce... Think about having to do a conversion of Confederate script into US Dollars when you order from Amazon...

Oh my goodness ... I can buy a bucket of beer on a beach in Costa Maya with a US $5 bill.
The value of money resides simply in what someone will give you in exchange for it, at the point of sale.

Oh my goodness ... I can buy a bucket of beer on a beach in Costa Maya with a US $5 bill.
The value of money resides simply in what someone will give you in exchange for it, at the point of sale.

US Dollar has its value because you can pay your taxes with it.....outside of that, it has no intrinsic value...

And whatever currency the country of Texas comes up with, will have even less value than that....

Yes because
1: Most soldiers are serious about the oaths they took.
2: They know Texas doesnt have the abitily or funding to maintain a standing army.
Texas hun has the resources to support themselves as a country---OIL, AGRICULTURE, and BIG TECH to just name a few of the industries that TEXAS is profiting off of dear. TEXAS's economy is big and diverse......

Those bases were always gonna remain in Afghanistan..

And no....Texas will not keep theirs -- because it was not "theirs" to begin with..

Which is why the post says "Conservatives don't really know what secession means"
Babe do you really think that the bases in afghanistan were more in afghanistan then the bases in TEXAS being in texas.

If Texas secedes. y'all can just come and take the military bases. :auiqs.jpg:
Oh, do you think US soldiers are going to fight for you to secede??

Really??

I bet you are one of those morons who try to both claim the Confederacy was good because of the whole secession thing -- while also claiming the Confederacy was bad because, KKK, Democrats, blah blah...

I swear to God you reactionary right-winger are utter morons...

Forum List

Back