I don't think Secessionists know what seceding is...

People talk secession because they want to put America first. They feel their country has been irreparably broken by Democrats and neocons and you can't really blame them. As far as what it would look like, nobody really knows. It would take years to unravel.
No, it's the republicans were broke it.

Most Red states use more federal aid than they pay in federal taxes.
And how could that "fact" be the least bit significant if we reds became a different country? Obviously you, like the PennyBot, do not understand the meaning of the word "secession".

Most people talk secession because they can't stand the fact that "those people" theoretically have the same rights as they do. It's fascist to the core to seek a legal system stripped of equal protection under the law.
That and those who talk about secession are idiots who have no idea what it entails. Something as simple as e-commerce... Think about having to do a conversion of Confederate script into US Dollars when you order from Amazon...

Is Conservistan going to have a stock market?

The dollars in your pocket are backed by the full faith and credit of the US government. When Conservistan starts to issue money, they will need something to back it up other than "faith" because nobody is going to hold out much faith that a state that can't figure out how to keep the lights on when it gets cold is going to be around for very long.

Most people talk secession because they can't stand the fact that "those people" theoretically have the same rights as they do. It's fascist to the core to seek a legal system stripped of equal protection under the law.
Folks, this is either a supremely deluded person or a foul liar.

We simply do not like you and do not want to be associated with you. We will go our own way and expect you to do the same. What is so hard to understand about that? You have made yourselves extremely unlikable and we don't like you and want you to go away. Fair enough. You decide what your rights will be in your country, just as we will decide out rights.

I understand why you all are scared of the prospect of losing us, since we are the makers and you are the takers, but I think you might have thought of that before you made yourselves the odious pigs you have become.

That and those who talk about secession are idiots who have no idea what it entails. Something as simple as e-commerce... Think about having to do a conversion of Confederate script into US Dollars when you order from Amazon...

The dollars in your pocket are backed by the full faith and credit of the US government. When Conservistan starts to issue money, they will need something to back it up other than "faith" because nobody is going to hold out much faith that a state that can't figure out how to keep the lights on when it gets cold is going to be around for very long.
Ironic that it could only possibly work if all private property were nationalized and the people conscripted. It would get to that point before it all collapsed.

Ironic that it could only possibly work if all private property were nationalized and the people conscripted. It would get to that point before it all collapsed.
It never worked that way before. Cite an example if you think it ever did.

What happens is that the left riots and declares revolutions; but the right secedes.

You soiboiz are going to be the ones who can't figure out how to keep the lights on. Lets see you show up at the oilfields in your red flannel plaid jammies, with your soi lattes, and figure out how to get the energy out of the ground. They're called "roughnecks" for a reason.

This is rich humor, folks.

Folks, this is either a supremely deluded person or a foul liar.

We simply do not like you and do not want to be associated with you. We will go our own way and expect you to do the same. What is so hard to understand about that? You have made yourselves extremely unlikable and we don't like you and want you to go away. Fair enough. You decide what your rights will be in your country, just as we will decide out rights.

I understand why you all are scared of the prospect of losing us, since we are the makers and you are the takers, but I think you might have thought of that before you made yourselves the odious pigs you have become.
Get over yourself. You're so spoiled and entitled you think the world ought to change to suit you. You live in the greatest country in the world and yet you act like it's N Korea or something.

I really want Texas to secede. And when their ecomy collapses due to total deregulation (we've already seen how they run their energy system), and they beg to be readmitted, we can say no. Maybe Mexico will take them back.

It never worked that way before. Cite an example if you think it ever did.

What happens is that the left riots and declares revolutions; but the right secedes.
It's pretty much what the confederacy did to survive another couple of years.

Go ahead and let them secede, there won't be any more federal dollars that they depend on.

Red states are a drain on the federal dollars.
Dumb again Pene....

Texas for decades has paid in MORE than they got in federal spending dippy. ONly recently have a few years been where they go more federal spending then they paid in supposedly---the reason MILITARY SPENDING is added to the federal spending in.

Texas leaving the union--means new rules for illegals who would be given nothing saving TEXAS taxpayers millions in food stamps and other welfare bennies, schools, and the criminal system that the illegals and their trash offspring cost.

The US is dying----our best days are long behind us. The growing national debt and influx of the worlds trash with them and druggies paid to breed ensures that the US will not survive---a break up of the country is coming. The sooner the less damage long term----the longer it drags out, the weaker we will become. Think Russia is right--eventually we see the US divided into about 10 pieces. Texas and Alaska will be countries all to their own------and I don't remember the other confederations but they were made of just a handful of states...

Texas has enough resources to survive on its own--------other states will want to join them.

Far righters always threaten to secede. But if you actually talk to them, they tend to not understand what that means.

I was talking to a trucker from Texas who said after Texas secedes they will be better off, and when I pointed out that if they secede he'll have to get a visa tokeep working as a trucker. He said that he wouldnt need one cause he's an American. He was dumbfounded when I pointed out that if Texas secedes and he claims Texas citizenship, he forfeits his US citizenship, and would legally need a visa to work in the US .

I've met a few like this eho think they will retain the rights of US citizenship if their states secede.

I have to agree that Secessionists might not have thought things through very well ... And you should be thankful for that.
Revolution has a much better track record than Secession in these parts.

You just say things without worrying if it makes sense or not. There is no possible economic benefit to becoming a much smaller economy not that it really matters. A state attempting to secede would be invaded by the army and the leaders would be arrested or shot.
TEXAS is flooded with military bases made up of Troops past and present who find our current federal government corrupt-------You think the federals would still have controll of all of these trained troops?

And I don't know what they'll do for grain and livestock; or for soldiers. These are all in our states.

Secession is looking like a LOT of sense.
And they're terrified. All they know how to do is program computers and whine, and they can't eat computers.

Dumb again Pene....

Texas for decades has paid in MORE than they got in federal spending dippy. ONly recently have a few years been where they go more federal spending then they paid in supposedly---the reason MILITARY SPENDING is added to the federal spending in.

Texas leaving the union--means new rules for illegals who would be given nothing saving TEXAS taxpayers millions in food stamps and other welfare bennies, schools, and the criminal system that the illegals and their trash offspring cost.

The US is dying----our best days are long behind us. The growing national debt and influx of the worlds trash with them and druggies paid to breed ensures that the US will not survive---a break up of the country is coming. The sooner the less damage long term----the longer it drags out, the weaker we will become. Think Russia is right--eventually we see the US divided into about 10 pieces. Texas and Alaska will be countries all to their own------and I don't remember the other confederations but they were made of just a handful of states...

Texas has enough resources to survive on its own--------other states will want to join them.
serious-laugh-harder.gif

LORD have mercy Candy you are a hoot----

Its like you don't realize that Amazon operates in other countries already ---and that foreigners play in our stock market already.

Forum List

Back