I dont trust our intelligence agencies ....

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
sends a positive signal to Terrorists doesn't it.

Hours before he is set to receive his first classified intelligence briefing, Donald Trump said he does not trust information coming out of U.S. intelligence agencies and indicated he would cease relying on the bulk of the intelligence community’s massive workforce.

During an interview aired on “Fox and Friends” Wednesday morning, Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, was asked whether he “trust intelligence.”

I bet that no good son of a bitch would change his damn tune if every one of our intelligence agencies got in his old face and told him to PROTECT HIMSELF THEN ...

FUCK THAT PIECE OF MONKEY SHIT.

No worries...when he starts up his new joint agency with Putin he'll finally get intelligence he feels he can trust.

Isn't amazing how conservativism has become anti-American to the core and hates everything about this country.

It really makes me fucking sick.

I couldn't agree more.

Traitor Bastards .. F'em

No worries...when he starts up his new joint agency with Putin he'll finally get intelligence he feels he can trust.

now Putin will have an accurate map to where we have all of our nuclear missiles hidden ... WOOHOO!!!!

Smartest thing I ever read from you Siete . Too bad I opened the thread.

Just judging from the behavior of the intelligence agencies since January, not trusting them is a wise decision.

When Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer told the intelligence agencies to lie I never thought they would. It seems those intelligence agencies were given more credit than they deserve. Not only are they lying to the president, but they have set themselves up as leaking every bit of classified information they could to an anti Trump press.

Who would ever have suspected the head of the FBI of leaking classified information to the New York Times? Before Comey, no one. Yet in a Democrat fueled push to damage Trump, Comey leaked to the Times.

Trump should never trust the intelligence agencies. The Military is still worth it, so far.

Just judging from the behavior of the intelligence agencies since January, not trusting them is a wise decision.

When Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer told the intelligence agencies to lie I never thought they would. It seems those intelligence agencies were given more credit than they deserve. Not only are they lying to the president, but they have set themselves up as leaking every bit of classified information they could to an anti Trump press.

Who would ever have suspected the head of the FBI of leaking classified information to the New York Times? Before Comey, no one. Yet in a Democrat fueled push to damage Trump, Comey leaked to the Times.

Trump should never trust the intelligence agencies. The Military is still worth it, so far.
No one ever told our intelligence agencies to lie. YOU are the only liar.

you wont get anywhere.....tipsy is an expert on many subjects,she just cant seem to ever back up her bullshit....its called "tipsy talk".....

Even those mysterious "17 intelligence agencies" which "found" Russian interference in US elections (with NO evidence presented). Great. Amen.

then hire hire his own protection to cover his sorry ass and YOURS ... and pay for them himself

now who do you really trust ?

Conservatives don't trust anything in our gov.

Unless the police shoot some black guys , then they believe everything they say .

Cause the local po dunk police would NEVER do anything shady

You must have forgot.

Harry Reid Wants Donald Trump to Get Fake Intelligence Briefings

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-28/harry-reid-cia-should-give-trump-fake-briefings

Sen. Harry Reid: Give Trump fake CIA intel briefings - CNN Video

Smartest thing I ever read from you Siete . Too bad I opened the thread.

too bad you'r so stupid you left off the part that matters.... which is what he said following that statement.

trump loons are starting to look like treasonous scum... like their orange sociopath

You must have forgot.

Harry Reid Wants Donald Trump to Get Fake Intelligence Briefings

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-28/harry-reid-cia-should-give-trump-fake-briefings

Sen. Harry Reid: Give Trump fake CIA intel briefings - CNN Video
Forget what reid said, did our intelligence community ever lie to Trump?

Clapper lied to Congress. Comey leaked. McCabe is under investigation for unmasking Flynn for revenge by the FBI. You cannot trust Democrat appointees.

No, they know where their bread is buttered.

Isn't amazing how conservativism has become anti-American to the core and hates everything about this country.

It really makes me fucking sick.
The Federal government and country are not one in the same… Dip shit

Forum List

Back