I don't understand the anti-Fox News thing some conservatives have..

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Maybe i just don't watch at hte "right" times?

I watch the late night shows like Hannity and Ingraham

watch other shows when I can

But people here have said such things as: Fox had an anti-Trump slant in the 2020 election. Someone even said people @ Fox were giddy when the Steal happened.

Well, WHO was?

Don't be like a lib and not give any facts or citations

Shep is gone.. been gone for some time.. So who are these anti-Trump folks?

Shep is not just gone, his career is over.

Shep, along with Wallace, left Fox to go to CNN cuz Fox was too conservative, etc.

Problem is, the Left hates both of them.

It's like a chick falling out of a nest, then you go pick it up and handle it and put it back in the nest. Problem is, the mother bird smells you on the bird and promptly boots it out of the nest again so that they can die on their own.

But people here have said such things as: Fox had an anti-Trump slant in the 2020 election. Someone even said people @ Fox were giddy when the Steal happened.

Well, WHO was?

Why does the opinion of others matter to you on this issue? I watched Fox News since it began in the 90s but election night 2020 I saw them call AZ within less than 30 minutes of polls closing and I've never watched them again. The thing that made that network different was it tended to be one that would look at both sides of the issues. NONE of the rest did that. They all just repeated DC talking points. If you haven't been able to discern the differences in how they present their stories and how much like the others they've become then continue watching them, your choice.

Anyone who dares to criticize Trump becomes an automatic RINO

Fox News is no different

Fox sucks. They chucked all their best people, brought in a lot of democrats, and all they really have left there is Tucker, which is pretty good. Hannity is just very tiring because he is a one-note drum. Levin is great but I don't think he's really part of Fox though Hannity brings him on occasionally.

Meantime, there are just much better alternatives now like RAV News which I find much more informative and comprehensive, intelligent, and reflective of how I see things to ever go back to spending $100/month for cable to get Fox News when the other is free.

Well, WHO was?

Murdoch- "biden in a landslide" "call AZ for biden early" "keep guiliani OFF"

The older white guy roberts is a left winger from ABC

Fox news is Zionist

All fox wants is US war in ME to help israel

When I saw Neil Cavuto say DT would kill people by recommending HCQ for ronalflu, I started to really pay attention.

When the talking heads censored Newt Gingrich for calling out George Soros on air, I thought they were being controlled.

When I saw them calling states early for the diaper guy & delaying anything for DT on election night, I knew they had sold out to the global puppet masters.

After that, it was a steady diet of parroting the lies about free & fair elections, calling Jan 6 an insurrection & then promoting clot shots like they were safe & effective without any actual proof any of these things was true.

Fox is Pravda for neo-cons & never-Trumpers & play the Kabuki role of controlled oppo.
You know, just like the GOP RINO establishment is to the UNiparty.

I have recognized their game & will not be going back despite Tucker & a few others.

Geraldo had jesse ventura on, and geraldo agreed WTC 7 was subjected to controlled demolition, which would be evidence 911 was fraud.

Then geraldo said

No no no building 7 was not demo-ed

Clearly after a "talking to" by Murdoch

Jesse ventura has not been on fox since.

Fox sucks. They chucked all their best people, brought in a lot of democrats, and all they really have left there is Tucker, which is pretty good. Hannity is just very tiring because he is a one-note drum. Levin is great but I don't think he's really part of Fox though Hannity brings him on occasionally.

Meantime, there are just much better alternatives now like RAV News which I find much more informative and comprehensive, intelligent, and reflective of how I see things to ever go back to spending $100/month for cable to get Fox News when the other is free.

Levin has his own show on Fox. What's funny is all these lefties constantly bleating about Fox News as being alt right when their hard news is center left. Those lefties are actually alt-left and they think they are politically centered because that is what their MSM media tells them. Yes, there are lots of other news venues if one isn't brainwashed like these lefty simps.

Shep is not just gone, his career is over.

Shep, along with Wallace, left Fox to go to CNN cuz Fox was too conservative, etc.

Problem is, the Left hates both of them.

It's like a chick falling out of a nest, then you go pick it up and handle it and put it back in the nest. Problem is, the mother bird smells you on the bird and promptly boots it out of the nest again so that they can die on their own.
I'd forgotten about that thing about birds but nice analogy

i just didn't know that cnn hates both of them.. Where are they now?

I had forgotten also about Wallace.. Gee.. wonder why?

probably bc I never watched him unless I was just watching Fox and they came to him.. accidentally

but yeh, what happend to those 2?

Why does the opinion of others matter to you on this issue? I watched Fox News since it began in the 90s but election night 2020 I saw them call AZ within less than 30 minutes of polls closing and I've never watched them again. The thing that made that network different was it tended to be one that would look at both sides of the issues. NONE of the rest did that. They all just repeated DC talking points. If you haven't been able to discern the differences in how they present their stories and how much like the others they've become then continue watching them, your choice.
like i said, i watch hannity and ingraham. @ this time that is all I watch. Things could change but who knows when?

if you say those 2 are Trump haters.. show me the proof. I've never seen it.

I'd forgotten about that thing about birds but nice analogy

i just didn't know that cnn hates both of them.. Where are they now?

I had forgotten also about Wallace.. Gee.. wonder why?

probably bc I never watched him unless I was just watching Fox and they came to him.. accidentally

but yeh, what happend to those 2?
Gone

Everyone hates them now, kinda like Liz Cheney.

Maybe they can start a support group.

Levin has his own show on Fox

haven't heard of RAV but will check it out. Thanks

Geraldo had jesse ventura on, and geraldo agreed WTC 7 was subjected to controlled demolition, which would be evidence 911 was fraud.

Then geraldo said

No no no building 7 was not demo-ed

Clearly after a "talking to" by Murdoch

Jesse ventura has not been on fox since.
. I thought WTO was World Trade Organization

don't know what you are talking about here

please explain

When I saw Neil Cavuto say DT would kill people by recommending HCQ for ronalflu, I started to really pay attention.

When the talking heads censored Newt Gingrich for calling out George Soros on air, I thought they were being controlled.

When I saw them calling states early for the diaper guy & delaying anything for DT on election night, I knew they had sold out to the global puppet masters.

After that, it was a steady diet of parroting the lies about free & fair elections, calling Jan 6 an insurrection & then promoting clot shots like they were safe & effective without any actual proof any of these things was true.

Fox is Pravda for neo-cons & never-Trumpers & play the Kabuki role of controlled oppo.

I have recognized their game & will not be going back despite Tucker & a few others.
ok...

who is diaper guy?

heard about Newt being shut down by Harris Faulkner

Trump should start up his own news org..

but who is diaper guy?

You can't handle the truth. You hate anyone who disagrees with your illusions. Tell us something we don't already know about you.

Forum List

Back