I don't understand the anti-Fox News thing some conservatives have..

. I thought WTO was World Trade Organization

don't know what you are talking about here

please explain

WTC not WTO

Both WTC towers fell on 911. Proving they were subjected to controlled demolition takes time, but both were.

WTC building 7 fell on 912, officially because of "damage" from the prior day.

Dailiymotion may still have WTC 7 falling videos, but my browser won't go there. Go to dailymotion and search for

911 WTC 7 controlled demolition

and watch

WTC 7 was demo-ed and it is insanely obvious, which is why geraldo admitted that... And then later retracted...

WTC not WTO

Both WTC towers fell on 911. Proving they were subjected to controlled demolition takes time, but both were.

WTC building 7 fell on 912, officially because of "damage" from the prior day.

Dailiymotion may still have WTC 7 falling videos, but my browser won't go there. Go to dailymotion and search for

911 WTC 7 controlled demolition

and watch

WTC 7 was demo-ed and it is insanely obvious, which is why geraldo admitted that... And then later retracted...

that's very interesting. I'm not a physicist or engineer but I always wondered about how the buildings just... fell so "neatly" .. I mean, you know.. It just looked like a controlled thing to me even way back then b4 I followed much politics or whatever.. and I always wondered how the whole damn thing was destroyed whne it seems only the top floors would be?

But who controlled it?

In the greatest Country in the world the 1st Amendment gives the right to free speech. The left has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS CNN, most of the social network, Hollywood and the entire mulch media. Why pick on Fox?

that's very interesting. I'm not a physicist or engineer but I always wondered about how the buildings just... fell so "neatly" .. I mean, you know.. It just looked like a controlled thing to me even way back then b4 I followed much politics or whatever.. and I always wondered how the whole damn thing was destroyed whne it seems only the top floors would be?

But who controlled it?

Who wanted the US to invade iraq and afghan over 100% pure lies?

Zionist 911 W "Biden republicans "

One of the more hilarious 911 slip ups was when col tim osman, the mossad/CIA who became "osama," had this sequence of comments.

Immediately after 911

Osama, did you do 911

Answer NO

Then the CIA/Mossad got to col tim and told him to take credit... So he said THIS

Yes we did it (911), but i still do not understand how flying planes into the towers caused the towers to fall

Highly science educated CIA or "religious leader?"

Who wanted the US to invade iraq and afghan over 100% pure lies?

Zionist 911 W "Biden republicans "

One of the more hilarious 911 slip ups was when col tim osman, the mossad/CIA who became "osama," had this sequence of comments.

Immediately after 911

Osama, did you do 911

Answer NO

Then the CIA/Mossad got to col tim and told him to take credit... So he said THIS

Yes we did it (911), but i still do not understand how flying planes into the towers caused the towers to fall

Highly science educated CIA or "religious leader?"
um... could you elaborate.. I am not understanding this as written

u say bin laden didn't do 911?

I don't know what to believe! frustrating

I do know that people lie their asses off to get what they want..

In the greatest Country in the world the 1st Amendment gives the right to free speech. The left has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS CNN, most of the social network, Hollywood and the entire mulch media. Why pick on Fox?
That's my thought. I have not seen any leftists bs on that station although again, I mostly watch evening commentary stuff..

um... could you elaborate.. I am not understanding this as written

u say bin laden didn't do 911?

I don't know what to believe! frustrating

I do know that people lie their asses off to get what they want..

911 was a fraud

Pentagon - cruise missile
North tower - bomb inside
South tower - 767 drone hit it, demo-ed
Shanksville - nothing, ditch dug, filled with junk and set on fire

This is "osama" in 1980 in a rank and file Pakistani military outfit talking to carter's NSA

Name

Col tim osman

Job - pop up and take credit for that which CIA/Mossad did

Putin - CIA is 95% of terror

911 was a fraud

Pentagon - cruise missile
North tower - bomb inside
South tower - 767 drone hit it, demo-ed
Shanksville - nothing, ditch dug, filled with junk and set on fire

This is "osama" in 1980 in a rank and file Pakistani military outfit talking to carter's NSA

Name

Col tim osman

Job - pop up and take credit for that which CIA/Mossad did

Putin - CIA is 95% of terror
I'm having a hard time believing this.. lost the slip of paper that had that website on it that u gave me some time ago

There are phone records from the crash in PA.. I've read books on 911. I do still think there is something amiss, though... just don't know exactly what.. But if you are saying Bush was behind all this.. that is a huge stretch

My faves on Fox

Ingraham
Watters
Hannity
Levin

There are others but again, I mostly watch in the evening..

Forum List

Back