I don't understand why republicans reject both a minimum wage hike and welfare for the poor

in the end, you're both Big Government Totalitarians. You both created this current Big Government Police State. And there's no going back. So if we're gonna be this Big Government Police State, i'm ok with struggling American Workers benefiting in it once and awhile. Because God knows, the elites are certainly gonna benefit in it. The reality is, Big Government is here to stay. I hope American Workers get as much as they can out of it.

:wtf:

I'm a big government totalitarian who created a police state ... libertarian. What an idiot. No wonder you don't know what neocon means or how to use a dictionary. Maybe if it had pictures...

Point is, this Big Government Police State is here to stay. There is no going back. Both Neocons and Communists/Progressives fully support Big Government domination. They both claim they don't, but their actions say it all.

So the fight for smaller Government is over. That ship sailed a long time ago. There's no point fighting that battle anymore. Both Parties want complete Government domination. But if workers can get theirs, good for them. Everyone's got their hand out, so why not hook struggling American Workers up a bit. I'm good with it.

So first I'm a totalitarian, now I'm a fool for continuing the passe fight for smaller government. The needle on how smart you are making yourself look is still stuck on zero

The battle for small Government is over. It's not just a losing battle, it's a battle that no longer even exists. Big Government is only getting bigger. So i don't even bother engaging in that debate anymore. Everyone's got their hand out. So why not struggling American Workers? In this Big Government mess, everyone's just gonna have to try and get theirs. That's what it's all about now. It is what it is.

You don't engage in that debate anymore because you are an authoritarian leftist like the rest of the idiot Democrats who don't want to take care of their own problems

in the end, you're both Big Government Totalitarians. You both created this current Big Government Police State. And there's no going back. So if we're gonna be this Big Government Police State, i'm ok with struggling American Workers benefiting in it once and awhile. Because God knows, the elites are certainly gonna benefit in it. The reality is, Big Government is here to stay. I hope American Workers get as much as they can out of it.

I'm a big government totalitarian who created a police state ... libertarian. What an idiot. No wonder you don't know what neocon means or how to use a dictionary. Maybe if it had pictures...

Point is, this Big Government Police State is here to stay. There is no going back. Both Neocons and Communists/Progressives fully support Big Government domination. They both claim they don't, but their actions say it all.

So the fight for smaller Government is over. That ship sailed a long time ago. There's no point fighting that battle anymore. Both Parties want complete Government domination. But if workers can get theirs, good for them. Everyone's got their hand out, so why not hook struggling American Workers up a bit. I'm good with it.

So first I'm a totalitarian, now I'm a fool for continuing the passe fight for smaller government. The needle on how smart you are making yourself look is still stuck on zero

The battle for small Government is over. It's not just a losing battle, it's a battle that no longer even exists. Big Government is only getting bigger. So i don't even bother engaging in that debate anymore. Everyone's got their hand out. So why not struggling American Workers? In this Big Government mess, everyone's just gonna have to try and get theirs. That's what it's all about now. It is what it is.

You don't engage in that debate anymore because you are an authoritarian leftist like the rest of the idiot Democrats who don't want to take care of their own problems

The Big Government vs. Small Government debate is dead. We're gonna be Big Government. Both the Neocons and Communists/Progressives want it. Big Government is only getting bigger. So now the only battle is over who will be the beneficiaries of the massive spending. A war over the scraps.

So there's no point engaging in a debate that no longer even exists. My Libertarian/Conservative warrior friends have lost. Sadly, it's time to accept that.

All we're seeing now is the poor people warring with each other over the scraps. The idea of 'Small Government' is dead. We can't go back. Now all we'll have, is poor people battling each other for Big Brother's scraps.

The reality is, Big Government is only getting bigger. Now it's just a matter of who or what will benefit the most from the massive spending. I guess we'll see. Stay tuned.

The Big Government vs. Small Government debate is dead. We're gonna be Big Government. Both the Neocons and Communists/Progressives want it. Big Government is only getting bigger. So now the only battle is over who will be the beneficiaries of the massive spending. A war over the scraps.

So there's no point engaging in a debate that no longer even exists. My Libertarian/Conservative warrior friends have lost. Sadly, it's time to accept that.

Voting over the warden isn't being free and frankly it's pretty pointless. And no, just beause you love government and want lots of it doesn't mean I have to accept that.

A great book you should read is Harry Browne, How I found Freedom in an Unfree World. I don't agree with everything he says, but it's a great way to look at it. You go ahead and vote for the warden you want though.

BTW, Harry Browne is a libertarian, don't want to shock you or anything since you've invested your manhood in your government slave master

Come on.....everyone, including the GOP themselves, know who the GOP serves. It is the 1 percent. They prove that every day.

Voting over the warden isn't being free and frankly it's pretty pointless. And no, just beause you love government and want lots of it doesn't mean I have to accept that.

A great book you should read is Harry Browne, How I found Freedom in an Unfree World. I don't agree with everything he says, but it's a great way to look at it. You go ahead and vote for the warden you want though.

BTW, Harry Browne is a libertarian, don't want to shock you or anything since you've invested your manhood in your government slave master

I truly respect people like Ron Paul. He's an honorable Libertarian/Conservative warrior. But it's over. The war is lost. He's engaging in a debate that no longer even exists. There is no more Big Government vs. Small Government debate. It's been settled. We are and always will be Big Government.

Too many depend on Big Brother for survival. The only argument and conflict left, is over who or what will get the cash. Because the cash is gonna be spent. That's for sure. So who or what is gonna get it, is the only question now. A bitter squabble over Big Brother's scraps. And that's that.

I truly respect people like Ron Paul. He's an honorable Libertarian/Conservative warrior. But it's over. The war is lost. He's engaging in a debate that no longer even exists. There is no more Big Government vs. Small Government debate. It's been settled. We are and always will be Big Government.

Too many depend on Big Brother for survival. The only argument and conflict left, is over who or what will get the cash. Because the cash is gonna be spent. That's for sure. So who or what is gonna get it, is the only question now. A bitter squabble over Big Brother's scraps. And that's that.

So now you've decided to root for it? What a terrible solution. I guess you just want to be on the winning side.

Personally I just think you're another hack authoritarian leftists and this has nothing to do with it. You want the minimum wage higher which only serves to harm people and take away their freedom to work for whoever they want, that isn't accepting big government, that's embracing it

Come on.....everyone, including the GOP themselves, know who the GOP serves. It is the 1 percent. They prove that every day.

Gotcha, the 1% are outvoting everyone. You weren't a math major, were you, Poindexter?

So now you've decided to root for it? What a terrible solution. I guess you just want to be on the winning side.

Personally I just think you're another hack authoritarian leftists and this has nothing to do with it. You want the minimum wage higher which only serves to harm people and take away their freedom to work for whoever they want, that isn't accepting big government, that's embracing it

Rooting or not rooting for it is irrelevant. There is no more Big Government vs. Small Government debate. Ron Paul and others are engaging in a debate that doesn't even exist anymore. We are and always will be Big Government. It's time to accept that. I have. Now it's just a matter of who or what is gonna get the cash. That's what all the future squabbles will be about.

Gotcha, the 1% are outvoting everyone. You weren't a math major, were you, Poindexter?
It's a total disconnect from reality. Income inequality has gotten worse, the middle class has stagnated, the wealthy have increased their wealth. All over the last 8 years. And people think the GOP is somehow at fault. Like Democrats were zombies for 8 years.

Please answer this question dimocrap scum of the fucking earth --

If the Lying Cocksucker in Chief, and every IDIOTIC dimocrap scumbag on this Board......

If you're so interested in helping the "Working Man"?

If you're so much for the poor, the unemployed and the underpaid.....?

Then how come you back a Lying Cocksucker that is importing MILLIONS OF UNSKILLED LOW WAGE WORKERS WHO WILL TAKE YOUR FUCKING JOBS FOR HALF THE WAGE YOU'RE GETTING???

Obama Invites Repatriated Illegals To Return Seek U.S. Jobs The Daily Caller

Answer that, scumbag bitches.

And what gets me is -- Union scum are backing it, too?

Labor Unions Move To Protect Immigrants Regardless Of Legal Status ThinkProgress

There is nothing bad enough that could happen to scumbag dimocrap filth that would make me feel sorry for you.

Nothing. You people are that low, that scummy, that disgusting.

Nothing that even ISIS could do to you would stir a bit of remorse in me.

You are truly the scum of the earth.

You people don't even know what you're complaining about. You just want to complain

Please answer this question dimocrap scum of the fucking earth --

If the Lying Cocksucker in Chief, and every IDIOTIC dimocrap scumbag on this Board......

If you're so interested in helping the "Working Man"?

If you're so much for the poor, the unemployed and the underpaid.....?

Then how come you back a Lying Cocksucker that is importing MILLIONS OF UNSKILLED LOW WAGE WORKERS WHO WILL TAKE YOUR FUCKING JOBS FOR HALF THE WAGE YOU'RE GETTING???

Obama Invites Repatriated Illegals To Return Seek U.S. Jobs The Daily Caller

Answer that, scumbag bitches.

And what gets me is -- Union scum are backing it, too?

Labor Unions Move To Protect Immigrants Regardless Of Legal Status ThinkProgress

There is nothing bad enough that could happen to scumbag dimocrap filth that would make me feel sorry for you.

Nothing. You people are that low, that scummy, that disgusting.

Nothing that even ISIS could do to you would stir a bit of remorse in me.

You are truly the scum of the earth.

You people don't even know what you're complaining about. You just want to complain
You think they might be lying about any of this?

When you re-write history you lose my interest. Tip O'Neill and the Democratic congress were the spenders, but you're obviously not concerned with truth so whatever.

How does congress spend when the Pres has to sign off on it ?

I'm not going to explain basic history to you people other than to say Reagan traded 3-1 tax cuts to Tip for spending cuts. Tip suckered him and never gave him the spending cuts. Also, Reagan's priority was to bring down the Soviet Union. So he made deals with Tip.

Neither of those support the ridiculous assertion that Reagan is the one who spent the money. If you want to continue this discussion then you have to accurately portray basic history. You are free to disagree with me, but not knowing anything or your actually contradicting history I'm not interested in doing

Reagan didn't sign off on the spending?
There is a reason Obama never accepted the Ryan budget. If the Pres signs it, he agreed to it and then owns it.

The Democrat congress over spent the Reagan budget, every single year. The president can give a suggested budget, but ultimately it's up to congress to spend the money. Just like under Clinton, the Republican congress UNDER spent the Clinton Budget every single year.

The Reagan administration tried to cut spending, and the government increased it every single time. Reagan even wrote about his frustration on this issue, in his personal journals.

I couldn't get past the lie in the first sentence. Or maybe you just don't know that the word congress means both the Senate and House of Representatives.

The Senate was controlled by the republicans for 6 of reagan's 8 years as president. The republicans lost the majority control in the 1986 election.

So no. The democrats didn't control the congress for most of the reagan presidency. It was split between a democratically controlled majority in the House and a republican controlled majority in the Senate.

Which means that republicans are just as responsible for the out of control spending as the democrats in that time. Actually since the republicans controlled the White House and Senate they had more control of those 2 branches of government. The democrats had no control at all except a majority in the House.

You're also forgetting that the presidents writes and proposes a budget. The congress passes it and then the president signs it. They can change what the president wrote in that budget but the budget itself originates with the president and it's signed in to law by the president.

That means that the budgets of the reagan years are reagan's budgets and he's responsible for those budgets.

My suggestion to you is to find a remedial government text book and learn about how our government works. Read some honest information about the budgets of the reagan years. Which none ever was balanced and all of those budgets took the deficit and debt to historic heights just as bush the first and the bush boy did in their presidencies.

ROFL!

Adorable... .

Rooting or not rooting for it is irrelevant. There is no more Big Government vs. Small Government debate. Ron Paul and others are engaging in a debate that doesn't even exist anymore. We are and always will be Big Government. It's time to accept that. I have. Now it's just a matter of who or what is gonna get the cash. That's what all the future squabbles will be about.

You like endlessly repeating the same point, don't you? I'm not interested in accepting my destruction as you do whether it is inevitable or not. And I'm certainly not going to embrace it as you do

Because they want the super rich to have it all.

That's not possible, inheritance tax heard of it? Duh! Even with the trillions in wealth redistribution already going on you leftist socialist pukes want to steal even more from the people worked to earn it.
You are so thick. You live in a fantasy land. All i am talking about is raising the minimum wage. THAT'S IT. The wealthy will still be wealthy. The world will keep turning. Capitalism will thrive you ass.

It's a non issue..... most MW wage workers are 16 - 24 years old.

The idea that there are all these people trying to raise a family on MW is bullshit.

That's not possible, inheritance tax heard of it? Duh! Even with the trillions in wealth redistribution already going on you leftist socialist pukes want to steal even more from the people worked to earn it.
You are so thick. You live in a fantasy land. All i am talking about is raising the minimum wage. THAT'S IT. The wealthy will still be wealthy. The world will keep turning. Capitalism will thrive you ass.

The idea that there are all these people trying to raise a family on MW is bullshit.
Um no as usual you cons are wrong about the basic facts. Nowadays the average age is 35. The average age of fast food alone is 29.

Um no as usual you cons are wrong about the basic facts. Nowadays the average age is 35. The average age of fast food alone is 29.

"People at or below the federal minimum are:

• Disproportionately young: 50.4% are ages 16 to 24; 24% are teenagers (ages 16 to 19).
  • Mostly (77%) white; nearly half are white women.
  • Largely part-time workers (64% of the total)."

Who makes minimum wage Pew Research Center

Over 50% are under 24. As usual you're bad at statistics and math.
Who Earns the Minimum Wage Suburban Teenagers Not Single Parents

Forum List

Back