I don't understand why republicans reject both a minimum wage hike and welfare for the poor

Like i said, i'm sure greedy fat ass Republicans will continue laying Americans off and Outsourcing their jobs. I certainly understand that. But your apocalyptic 'Sky is Falling' scenario will not happen. Just like it didn't happen all the other times you guys said it would. Life will go on.

But it has happened, exactly as we predicted it would.

Did you know that in 2006, the average Walmart store had 336 employees per store. By 2010, that number had fallen to 281.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/04/b...s-to-keep-grocery-aisles-stocked.html?hp&_r=0

You keep saying people are not losing their jobs, and yet the facts are exactly what we on the right have claimed. 60 employees per walmart store have lost their jobs, and the only thing that changed between 2006 and 2010, was the minimum wage went up from $5.25 to $7.25. And ironically sales at walmart increased during the recession. But the Store still has to make a profit, on a 3% profit margin. The only way to do that with drastically higher wages, is to cut employees..... EXACTLY what they did.

Walmart is a prototypical 'Evil Corporation.' Let's not look to it for anything. Its ugly business practices have harmed countless good American small businesses. To hell with it.

Yes Comrade, Heil Hitler

The fact you choose Walmart to represent your interests, truly says it all about you. You're worshipping evil. The Walton family thanks you very much. ;)

I don't even know how you people can suggest such a thing. So in 'your world'™ supplying millions of Americans access to lower cost goods, and providing 2.2 Million people with jobs they otherwise would not have....... is "evil"?

Have you worked at tiny mom&pop shops? Mom and pop shops are the placed that you actually earn minimum wage and zero benefits. Mom&Pop shops don't have the capital funding to provide benefits. I worked at a Gas Station owned by the guy who literally built the building. I was paid $6/hr, and there was no paid vacation, no 401K, no stock purchase plan, no tuition reimbursement, no nothing. If you showed up, you got paid for what you worked, at $6/hr, and that was it.

Walmart pays more than minimum wage, and has all those benefits I just listed.

You idiots..... you don't know what working at a truly small business is like. Walmart is way better, and provides far more jobs. IT's just fact. I've actually worked those small business jobs, and it's not better. Not by a long shot.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that silly Bullshite. Whatever floats your boat i guess. Enjoy your cheap Chinese shit. The Walton Family appreciates your worship.

Again, what are you doing about it with your own money? Why are you so greedy?

Republican message to struggling American Workers in 2016: "Take the shite wages we give ya. If you don't, we'll just lay you off and Outsource your job."

Such a warm compassionate message, ay? Yeah, Democrats should win the White House again pretty easily.

So "Paulitician" doesn't know the difference between a Republican and a libertarian. What a fucking simpleton you are

Ha, still living the fantasy we'll be going back to the 1800's ay? Well guess what? I respect Ron Paul and others, but we ain't going back. It just ain't gonna happen. Big Government domination is here to stay. It's time to accept that.

Now it's important to monitor and get involved with who or what will be the beneficiaries of the massive spending. That's the only real debate left.

What are you doing with your own money to implement your ideology of paying people more than they earned?

That's the big problem with greedy fat asses. Y'all have a very dim view of hard-working fellow Americans. You look down on em. You really do see the poor and struggling as unwashed untouchables. You even hate them.

But i bet you guys probably see yourselves as being good people. Well guess what? You're not. No struggling American will count on you and the Republican Party. And i can't blame em.

I provide them jobs, you get them fired, but you are the one who cares about them. Got it

Again, what are you doing about it with your own money? Why are you so greedy?

Republican message to struggling American Workers in 2016: "Take the shite wages we give ya. If you don't, we'll just lay you off and Outsource your job."

Such a warm compassionate message, ay? Yeah, Democrats should win the White House again pretty easily.

So "Paulitician" doesn't know the difference between a Republican and a libertarian. What a fucking simpleton you are

Ha, still living the fantasy we'll be going back to the 1800's ay? Well guess what? I respect Ron Paul and others, but we ain't going back. It just ain't gonna happen. Big Government domination is here to stay. It's time to accept that.

That's hardly a universal truth. Things change.

Now it's important to monitor and get involved with who or what will be the beneficiaries of the massive spending. That's the only real debate left.
Better to be a hammer than a nail. I hear you. But I'm too old for cynicism.

The Big Government vs. Small Government debate is dead. It's been settled. We are and always will be Big Government. We're not going back to the 1800's. Too many depend on Big Brother now. And it's not just poor people. Poor people get a bad wrap. They get blamed too often. But it's easy to pick on the weak and powerless. The reality is, most Americans rely on Big Brother. And most who call themselves 'Conservative', are actually the biggest advocates of Big Government. They love Big Brother spying on Citizens, and so on. They worship the Police State.

Big Government isn't only about Welfare spending. It's about much more than that. So, we're never going back. Big Government is here to stay. Now i'm gonna focus on monitoring who or what the beneficiaries of the massive spending will be. And as far as Minimum Wage goes, i'm ok with the struggling worker catching a break once and awhile. I consider it a just compassionate expenditure.

Advocating big government is a far different thing than giving up on small government

The fact you choose Walmart to represent your interests, truly says it all about you. You're worshipping evil. The Walton family thanks you very much. ;)

I don't even know how you people can suggest such a thing. So in 'your world'™ supplying millions of Americans access to lower cost goods, and providing 2.2 Million people with jobs they otherwise would not have....... is "evil"?

Have you worked at tiny mom&pop shops? Mom and pop shops are the placed that you actually earn minimum wage and zero benefits. Mom&Pop shops don't have the capital funding to provide benefits. I worked at a Gas Station owned by the guy who literally built the building. I was paid $6/hr, and there was no paid vacation, no 401K, no stock purchase plan, no tuition reimbursement, no nothing. If you showed up, you got paid for what you worked, at $6/hr, and that was it.

Walmart pays more than minimum wage, and has all those benefits I just listed.

You idiots..... you don't know what working at a truly small business is like. Walmart is way better, and provides far more jobs. IT's just fact. I've actually worked those small business jobs, and it's not better. Not by a long shot.
Tell me more about the monopolization, horrible wages, where walmarts products come from... Yeah, it's typical of the capitalist apologist to frame their arguments as you do.

A monopoly only exists because the government itself creates it. For example, USPS. The reason we have to subsidize the wages of mail service, have to fund their pensions, have to keep giving money to rich millionaires who do very little, is because the law is, no one can compete with USPS.

Equally, in the 1940s, the FCC created 48 white spaces in the radio spectrum specifically for broadcast TV. Yet how many channels did we have? Three. NBC, CBS, and ABC. Fox came later. The UPN network tried to startup in the 1940s, but the FCC shut them out of the market, protecting the tri-opoly of NBC, CBS, and ABC. It was government that created that protection of the big three.

This has been seen numerous times in US history. Another example would be the auto manufacturing sector. In the largely unregulated 1960s and prior, there were dozens of independent car companies. After the regulation of the 1970s, and 80s, by 1990, there were just three big manufactures. The rest were forced to sell off by government regulations.

In a true free-market capitalist system, anyone can engage the market and compete. A few people could start a new car company and compete with the big three. Instead, government regulations make that impossible, creating the very monopolies you claim to be against.

Tell me where the government is responsible for what Walmart is doing.

Providing 2.2 million jobs, and providing hundreds of millions of people with low cost products? The government is not responsible at all for that. Government couldn't do that if they wanted to. Far too incompetent.

Walmart does lots of business with the Government. Especially local Governments. It looks for any break it can get from Government. It has its hand out too. The merging of Government/Corporations happened a long time ago. But now, it'll have to pay its Employees a little more. Oh well, some you win, some you lose. Price of doing business.

What are you doing with your own money to implement your ideology of paying people more than they earned?

That's the big problem with greedy fat asses. Y'all have a very dim view of hard-working fellow Americans. You look down on em. You really do see the poor and struggling as unwashed untouchables. You even hate them.

But i bet you guys probably see yourselves as being good people. Well guess what? You're not. No struggling American will count on you and the Republican Party. And i can't blame em.

I provide them jobs, you get them fired, but you are the one who cares about them. Got it

Ha shit, you're the greedy bastids who lay em off and Outsource their jobs for slave labor. You guys have made American Workers' lives miserable for years. So you're not fooling anyone.

Workers know greedy fat Republicans don't give a shite about them. And that's why they'll rush to support the other Party next Election. If you guys weren't so consumed with hate & greed, you'd play things differently. But you just can't help yourselves i guess.

The Big Government vs. Small Government debate is dead. It's been settled. We are and always will be Big Government. We're not going back to the 1800's. Too many depend on Big Brother now. And it's not just poor people. Poor people get a bad wrap. They get blamed too often. But it's easy to pick on the weak and powerless. The reality is, most Americans rely on Big Brother. And most who call themselves 'Conservative', are actually the biggest advocates of Big Government. They love Big Brother spying on Citizens, and so on. They worship the Police State.

Big Government isn't only about Welfare spending. It's about much more than that. So, we're never going back. Big Government is here to stay. Now i'm gonna focus on monitoring who or what the beneficiaries of the massive spending will be. And as far as Minimum Wage goes, i'm ok with the struggling worker catching a break once and awhile. I consider it a just compassionate expenditure.

Advocating big government is a far different thing than giving up on small government

I don't advocate either anymore. The debate is dead. It's been settled. The People want Big Government dominating their lives. And it's not only poor people who want it. Most who call themselves 'Conservative', are the biggest advocates of Big Government. They're just greedy wankers who only get pissed off if they see poor struggling Americans getting some help.

The Neocons/Conservatives are the worst of the worst in this country. They're so damn frightened they might not get theirs, if those poor unwashed untouchables get some help. And those assholes control the Republican Party at this point. So i can't in good conscience, support that Party anymore. The hate and greed is just too out of control.

The Walton Family appreciates your worship.

You have to "worship" someone to do business with them, got it. Does that actually sound good to you?

You worship what it stands for. And no offense, but i have to question how a small business owner can worship what Walmart has done to good American small businesses. I have to assume you're no longer in business. Walmart has annihilated American small businesses. Pretty shocking you would worship it.

Ha shit, you're the greedy bastids who lay em off and Outsource their jobs for slave labor. You guys have made American Workers' lives miserable for years. So you're not fooling anyone.

Workers know greedy fat Republicans don't give a shite about them. And that's why they'll rush to support the other Party next Election. If you guys weren't so consumed with hate & greed, you'd play things differently. But you just can't help yourselves i guess.

So apparently your not selling out to big government while advocating big government comes with being a useless dick to people who didn't sell out like you did

I don't advocate either anymore. The debate is dead. It's been settled. The People want Big Government dominating their lives. And it's not only poor people who want it. Most who call themselves 'Conservative', are the biggest advocates of Big Government. They're just greedy wankers who only get pissed off if they see poor struggling Americans getting some help.

The Neocons/Conservatives are the worst of the worst in this country. They're so damn frightened they might not get theirs, if those poor unwashed untouchables get some help. And those assholes control the Republican Party at this point. So i can't in good conscience, support that Party anymore. The hate and greed is just too out of control.

:lmao:

Again, "Paulitician" doesn't know the difference between a conservative and a libertarian. Can't make that shit up

Too many worship and depend on Big Brother now

Yes, including you

Actually, i don't.

That makes no sense when you keep advocating it

Nah, you're just not getting it. I'm not advocating anything. I'm just accepting reality. But hey, you wanna continue banging your head against that brick wall, pining for a return to the 1800's, than so be it. Like i said, i respect Ron Paul and others, but they're completely delusional.

Big Government domination is here to stay. The People have spoken. Now it's time to do as much good as possible within the System. Who or what gets the money? That's what i'm gonna focus on now.

The Walton Family appreciates your worship.

You have to "worship" someone to do business with them, got it. Does that actually sound good to you?

You worship what it stands for. And no offense, but i have to question how a small business owner can worship what Walmart has done to good American small businesses. I have to assume you're no longer in business. Walmart has annihilated American small businesses. Pretty shocking you would worship it.

This is an automated message, you have exceeded the acceptable being a dick standard for one post, please reduce the volume of dick in your post and try again

Sorry, meant to turn that thing off. So you worship the police because they protect your home? You worship the military because they protect your freedom? You worship liberal politicians because they give you handouts and protect you from evil corporations? You worship McDonalds because they give you breakfast?

My choices are not to crush Walmart or worship them. Again, "Paulitician" goes out of the way to show he doesn't know what a libertarian is.

Too many worship and depend on Big Brother now

Yes, including you

Actually, i don't.

That makes no sense when you keep advocating it

Nah, you're just not getting it. I'm not advocating anything. I'm just accepting reality. But hey, you wanna continue banging your head against that brick wall, pining for a return to the 1800's, than so be it. Like i said, i respect Ron Paul and others, but they're completely delusional.

Big Government domination is here to stay. The People have spoken. Now it's time to do as much good as possible within the System. Who or what gets the money? That's what i'm gonna focus on now.

You're not advocating anything? You may want to re-read your posts. You worship low end workers and worship government and want them to bash evil corporations who make an evil profit and provide countless jobs along the way

The tale of broken record continues... from #599

Sorry Bro, but you just come off as a typical angry greedy white Republican dude. You say others don't work hard even though you know absolutely nothing of which you speak. Walmart Employees have to deal with ignorant kooks like you all day. So forget just more money, give em all medals too.

Yes, Walmart Employees are worthless and lazy. They should be happy making shite wages. Man, is that really the message the GOP's gonna run with in the next Election? Not a very endearing message to struggling American Workers. Oh boy, Congrats Democrats. The dummies in the GOP just handed you the White House again.

Drop the 'angry greedy white dude' shtick. You accuse others of not working hard despite knowing absolutely nothing of which you speak. That makes you a hateful ignorant fuckwit. Walmart Employees work hard alright. They deal with fuckwits like you all day. So quit talkin out your ass, and start showing struggling American Workers some respect. Capisce.

Sadly i have to agree. They need to drop the 'angry greedy white dude' shtick. It's a big turn-off for Voters. If they don't change their ways, they ain't winning the White House back in the foreseeable future.

Rather see em out there showing up for work, than sitting home mooching off Entitlements. You guys need to stop lumping the two together. You need to show more respect for struggling hard-working Americans. Your current approach is a hateful ignorant approach. You certainly won't sell workers on it. It's gonna cost you in future General Elections.

They see the Republican Party as a Party that truly doesn't give a shite about them. The GOP isn't giving em any reason to support it. Most Republicans i know, show absolute disdain for struggling workers who work at places like McDonalds and Walmarts. They look down on them. They truly believe they're worthless. And workers are getting that message loud & clear. The Democrats have a big advantage. It should put them over the top in the next Election.

The GOP lost the Minimum Wage issue a long time ago. Most just don't realize it. Telling struggling workers to shut up and be happy making shite wages, isn't a winning message. I don't know how they think American Workers are gonna support them. They're completely clueless. They're living in a delusional Corporate-Bootlicking fantasy world. Out of touch for sure.

You are correct sir. I'm not into labels anymore. I've moved on. I side with what's right. Hating and insulting hard-working people just trying to get by, is just wrong. I'm ashamed of most of my Republican friends on issues like this. Always so quick to lick those Corporate boots. It's always the struggling Workers' fault.

Personally, i'm happy anytime American Workers catch a break. It rarely happens. I hope they get much more. Because let's face it, even $15hr isn't much these days. I wish em the best of luck.

Fair enough. And you guys lick wealthy elite Corporate butthole and hate average hard-working Americans just trying to make it. You guys are all-in on that Corporate Propaganda thing.

Y'all can kiss the American Worker-vote goodbye forever. Good luck trying to get the White House back without those struggling workers you despise so much.

Neocons are such hateful little hypocrites. They love Big Government when it benefits them. Thousands of Businesses all across America have their hands out for Government Cheese. They're always hittin Government up for Freebies. But God forbid, the poor struggling American Worker catch a break. They're the 'Evil Greedy' ones in hateful hyporcite Neocon world.

They're so full of shite. They absolutely adore Big Government. But only if benefits them and their greedy Corporate asshole friends. So let em bitch and hate on struggling American Workers. It'll come back to bite em in future Elections. Bet on that.

Any end to this?

[
You Neocons love Big Government. You only pretend to hate it when you feel someone or something other than yourself is gonna benefit from it. We're a Big Government Nation now, thanks to you Neocons and Communists/Progressives. That's the reality.

But you're not gonna always benefit from Big Government intervention. Sometimes others will. So it's time for you hateful greedy Neocons to shut up and learn to live with that. It is what it is.

Ha, you Big Government Neocons are every bit in favor of Big Government as Communists/Progressives are. You guys are just so consumed with hate & greed, that you only bitch about it when poor struggling Americans benefit from it.

Otherwise, you guys have absolutely no problem with Big Government. American Workers don't count on you. That's why they'll rush to vote for the other Party. WTG dummies.

Don't let the Neocons fool ya. They love Big Government. They only pretend to hate it when it's convenient. But to be fair, the same can be said of Communists/Progressives. The reality is, they both wanted this Big Government Police State. So now they just play the game. They bitch about Big Government intervention when they feel someone or something other than themselves are gonna benefit from it.

But this is it folks. We are a Big Government Police State now. So that's that. However, i'm happy when struggling American Workers catch a break. They're the underdogs. Wealthy powerful fatcats don't need help or sympathy. Our struggling Americans do.

Neocons are hateful greedy assholes. Communists/Progressives at least show some concern and compassion for struggling American Workers. I gotta give em that. That'll go a long way in helping them hang onto the White House for the foreseeable future.

But in the end, you're both Big Government Totalitarians. You both created this current Big Government Police State. And there's no going back. So if we're gonna be this Big Government Police State, i'm ok with struggling American Workers benefiting in it once and awhile. Because God knows, the elites are certainly gonna benefit in it. The reality is, Big Government is here to stay. I hope American Workers get as much as they can out of it.

Point is, this Big Government Police State is here to stay. There is no going back. Both Neocons and Communists/Progressives fully support Big Government domination. They both claim they don't, but their actions say it all.

So the fight for smaller Government is over. That ship sailed a long time ago. There's no point fighting that battle anymore. Both Parties want complete Government domination. But if workers can get theirs, good for them. Everyone's got their hand out, so why not hook struggling American Workers up a bit. I'm good with it.

Communists/Progressives at least give the illusion they care about struggling Workers. Neocons are just outright hateful greedy fat asses. Why would American Workers support them? Yeah, any Democrat running next time, should have no problem winning the White House.

They show concern. They'll help ya get $15 an hr. Meanwhile, the wonderful Neocons will insult you and help ya get the lowest pay possible. Gee, i wonder who American Workers are gonna support?

Pensions are quickly becoming a thing of the past thanks to you greedy Neocon fat asses. The American Worker is in far worse shape today, than it was 30yrs ago. Thanks a lot assholes.

Better than what you greedy Neocon fat asses have done for em. Thanks to you, American Workers are in far worse shape than they were 30/40yrs ago. Seriously, why would an American Worker vote Republican at this point?

Yes, fantastic pay and fantastic pensions were just so damn awful. My God, only a greedy Neocon fat ass could consider that a 'bad thing.' Yet they really believe American Workers are gonna vote for them. So damn delusional.

The fascination never ends...

Got tired working at Walmart? Maybe you should check with CPUSA if they need speech writer...

American Workers had it better 30/40yrs ago. You guys really fucked em. Now they're just scraping to get by. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. But since you have no soul, that isn't possible.

Bullshite. You dragged American Workers backwards. All because you're consumed with hate & greed.

Yes we know, American Workers making less money and having less job security is a 'Good Thing' in greedy Neocon fat ass world.

Nah, just sick of Big Government Neocon assholes always fuckin the poor struggling American Worker. They have no problem hookin their Corporate asshole friends up. But God forbid trying to help a poor guy out. They have no souls.

Yes we know, paying American Workers less and giving them less job security is 'Leaning Forward' in your greedy Neocon fat ass fairy tale world.

Thanks to you guys consistently fuckin American Workers over, most have no choice but to turn to Government. Kinda Karmic justice i guess. You guys will pay much more now.

The battle for small Government is over. It's not just a losing battle, it's a battle that no longer even exists. Big Government is only getting bigger. So i don't even bother engaging in that debate anymore. Everyone's got their hand out. So why not struggling American Workers? In this Big Government mess, everyone's just gonna have to try and get theirs. That's what it's all about now. It is what it is.

People like me fought for less Government for many years. And trust me, we took plenty of hateful shit from both Neocons and Communists/Progressives. But at some point, you have to realize the War is lost. The Big Government vs. Small Government debate is dead. The Big Government mob won. It's been settled. We're not gonna suddenly go back and become Small Government. That's just not gonna happen. Because in the end, both parties love the power and control. Neither will relinquish it.

But i'm not giving up. I didn't mean to give that impression. I'm just accepting the reality. So i'm no longer gonna engage in Big Government vs. Small Government debate. It's a tiresome 'I wish the old days would come back' waste of time. The old days are never coming back. So now it's time to get involved with how and who gets the massive spending. And for me, i'm ok with struggling Workers getting a piece. Why not?

Debating Big Government vs. Small Government is like debating whether or not the old days will ever come back. Well, guess what? The old days are never coming back and Big Government is here to stay. Now it's time to get more involved with who and what gets the massive spending. That's where i'm going now. And i'm ok on this one. I enjoy seeing struggling American Workers catching a break. It sure doesn't happen very often. I'm good with them getting their piece.

I'm gonna fight for those i think really need the help. Because the money's gonna get spent. That's for sure. You should just to accept that and get past it. So, struggling Workers getting their piece? Sure, why not?

No change of tune is sight...

259wz7n.jpg

:lmao:

Again, "Paulitician" doesn't know the difference between a conservative and a libertarian. Can't make that shit up

Oh, i do. But you're both irrelevant. The People want Big Government control. They've spoken loud & clear on that. There is no going back. You Libertarians are just living the delusional fantasy that we can go back.

But allow me to enlighten you... It ain't gonna happen. Big Government will only continue to grow bigger. It's what the People want.

Forum List

Back