I don't understand why republicans reject both a minimum wage hike and welfare for the poor

Advocating big government is a far different thing than giving up on small government

I don't advocate either anymore. The debate is dead. It's been settled. The People want Big Government dominating their lives. And it's not only poor people who want it. Most who call themselves 'Conservative', are the biggest advocates of Big Government. They're just greedy wankers who only get pissed off if they see poor struggling Americans getting some help.

The Neocons/Conservatives are the worst of the worst in this country. They're so damn frightened they might not get theirs, if those poor unwashed untouchables get some help. And those assholes control the Republican Party at this point. So i can't in good conscience, support that Party anymore. The hate and greed is just too out of control.

:lmao:

Again, "Paulitician" doesn't know the difference between a conservative and a libertarian. Can't make that shit up

Oh, i do. But you're both irrelevant. The People want Big Government control. They've spoken loud & clear on that. There is no going back. You Libertarians are just living the delusional fantasy that we can go back.

But allow me to enlighten you... It ain't gonna happen. Big Government will only continue to grow bigger. It's what the People want.

Gotcha, I can only advocate things that I think I can win. You're not familiar with morality, are you? No wonder you're a leftist

Not a Leftist, just a realist. Pining for the return of small government, is like pining for the return of the Dinosaurs. It ain't gonna happen.

No, not a realist, a leftist

This is just cowardice. And the mindset of the slave.

We're all slaves to Big Government. I know some still cling to believing otherwise, but they're just living in delusional denial. Big Government will grow bigger. Bet on that. Accept it, and then do as much right as you can within the System.

Right, so it makes perfect sense that you've decided to shill for the people you claim to disagree with and be a complete dick to the people you say you agree with

My bad.

Correction: We're all slaves to Big Government and Corporations.

And you are one happy slave

I don't advocate either anymore. The debate is dead. It's been settled. The People want Big Government dominating their lives. And it's not only poor people who want it. Most who call themselves 'Conservative', are the biggest advocates of Big Government. They're just greedy wankers who only get pissed off if they see poor struggling Americans getting some help.

The Neocons/Conservatives are the worst of the worst in this country. They're so damn frightened they might not get theirs, if those poor unwashed untouchables get some help. And those assholes control the Republican Party at this point. So i can't in good conscience, support that Party anymore. The hate and greed is just too out of control.

Again, "Paulitician" doesn't know the difference between a conservative and a libertarian. Can't make that shit up

Oh, i do. But you're both irrelevant. The People want Big Government control. They've spoken loud & clear on that. There is no going back. You Libertarians are just living the delusional fantasy that we can go back.

But allow me to enlighten you... It ain't gonna happen. Big Government will only continue to grow bigger. It's what the People want.

Gotcha, I can only advocate things that I think I can win. You're not familiar with morality, are you? No wonder you're a leftist

Not a Leftist, just a realist. Pining for the return of small government, is like pining for the return of the Dinosaurs. It ain't gonna happen.

Ok greedy Fascist. There, now we're even.

That makes no sense when you keep advocating it

Nah, you're just not getting it. I'm not advocating anything. I'm just accepting reality. But hey, you wanna continue banging your head against that brick wall, pining for a return to the 1800's, than so be it. Like i said, i respect Ron Paul and others, but they're completely delusional.

Big Government domination is here to stay. The People have spoken. Now it's time to do as much good as possible within the System. Who or what gets the money? That's what i'm gonna focus on now.

You're not advocating anything? You may want to re-read your posts. You worship low end workers and worship government and want them to bash evil corporations who make an evil profit and provide countless jobs along the way

You're still not getting it. Oh well, enjoy that fantasy the we'll someday return to the 1800's. But me, i'm moving on. I'm gonna deal with the here & now reality. I'm gonna fight for doing as much right as possible, within the System.

I reject your contention I have to pick my position based on my view of the winability of the side I'm on as the crap that it is

You lost a long time ago. You're just living in denial. Ron Paul and others are good people, but the war is lost. Time to deal with that and make the best of it. The money's gonna be spent, so let's spend more of it on helping those who really need it. That's where i'm at now.

Advocating what I believe has nothing to do with believing I will win. Grow a pair, Nancy

We're all slaves to Big Government. I know some still cling to believing otherwise, but they're just living in delusional denial. Big Government will grow bigger. Bet on that. Accept it, and then do as much right as you can within the System.

Right, so it makes perfect sense that you've decided to shill for the people you claim to disagree with and be a complete dick to the people you say you agree with

My bad.

Are you really denying my assertion? We are all slaves to Big Government and Corporations. If you believe otherwise, you really are in delusional denial.

Last edited:
Nah, you're just not getting it. I'm not advocating anything. I'm just accepting reality. But hey, you wanna continue banging your head against that brick wall, pining for a return to the 1800's, than so be it. Like i said, i respect Ron Paul and others, but they're completely delusional.

Big Government domination is here to stay. The People have spoken. Now it's time to do as much good as possible within the System. Who or what gets the money? That's what i'm gonna focus on now.

You're not advocating anything? You may want to re-read your posts. You worship low end workers and worship government and want them to bash evil corporations who make an evil profit and provide countless jobs along the way

You're still not getting it. Oh well, enjoy that fantasy the we'll someday return to the 1800's. But me, i'm moving on. I'm gonna deal with the here & now reality. I'm gonna fight for doing as much right as possible, within the System.

I reject your contention I have to pick my position based on my view of the winability of the side I'm on as the crap that it is

You lost a long time ago. You're just living in denial. Ron Paul and others are good people, but the war is lost. Time to deal with that and make the best of it. The money's gonna be spent, so let's spend more of it on helping those who really need it. That's where i'm at now.

Advocating what I believe has nothing to do with believing I will win. Grow a pair, Nancy

Well, then keep on 'advocating.' Whatever floats your boat. But you have lost. There is no more war to fight. That ship sailed a long time ago.

Yes Comrade, Heil Hitler

The fact you choose Walmart to represent your interests, truly says it all about you. You're worshipping evil. The Walton family thanks you very much. ;)

I don't even know how you people can suggest such a thing. So in 'your world'™ supplying millions of Americans access to lower cost goods, and providing 2.2 Million people with jobs they otherwise would not have....... is "evil"?

Have you worked at tiny mom&pop shops? Mom and pop shops are the placed that you actually earn minimum wage and zero benefits. Mom&Pop shops don't have the capital funding to provide benefits. I worked at a Gas Station owned by the guy who literally built the building. I was paid $6/hr, and there was no paid vacation, no 401K, no stock purchase plan, no tuition reimbursement, no nothing. If you showed up, you got paid for what you worked, at $6/hr, and that was it.

Walmart pays more than minimum wage, and has all those benefits I just listed.

You idiots..... you don't know what working at a truly small business is like. Walmart is way better, and provides far more jobs. IT's just fact. I've actually worked those small business jobs, and it's not better. Not by a long shot.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that silly Bullshite. Whatever floats your boat i guess. Enjoy your cheap Chinese shit. The Walton Family appreciates your worship.

Have you actually worked at a tiny mom&pop shop?

My cheap Chinese stuff works. Thanks. I love it. In fact, I'm typing this on cheap Chinese stuff right now.

I don't care what the Waltons appreciates or not. I appreciate being able to afford goods that I otherwise would not.

I take it that you wish poor people like me couldn't afford stuff? Because that's effectively what you are saying.

'Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price.'

Check it out. You'll likely begin to question your worship of Walmart.

Are you an eight year old? Seriously

Advocating big government is a far different thing than giving up on small government

Now that may actually be the truth. I'll grant you that. I've always said that Democracy is simply the power of stupid people in large numbers. That's exactly why we were never supposed to be a democracy.

So yes, the stupid people do in fact demand more and bigger government. Ironically, all of the big problem areas of our society, are all caused by exactly the big government you people push. But again... stupid people in large numbers.... ruined the Soviet Union. Ruined China. Ruined Cuba and Venezuela.

No doubt you people in a large enough group can ruin the US as well.

The reality is, we can't go back. It's too late for that. The notion 'Small Government' is just pure fantasy at this point. The difference between you and me, is that i'm accepting reality and you're not.

The difference between you and us is you are a sell out and we are not. That you won and leftist government is inevitable does not and will not ever change my opposition to it. Then again, I have balls and you wear a dress. When government says spread em, you ask how wide

The fact you choose Walmart to represent your interests, truly says it all about you. You're worshipping evil. The Walton family thanks you very much. ;)

I don't even know how you people can suggest such a thing. So in 'your world'™ supplying millions of Americans access to lower cost goods, and providing 2.2 Million people with jobs they otherwise would not have....... is "evil"?

Have you worked at tiny mom&pop shops? Mom and pop shops are the placed that you actually earn minimum wage and zero benefits. Mom&Pop shops don't have the capital funding to provide benefits. I worked at a Gas Station owned by the guy who literally built the building. I was paid $6/hr, and there was no paid vacation, no 401K, no stock purchase plan, no tuition reimbursement, no nothing. If you showed up, you got paid for what you worked, at $6/hr, and that was it.

You idiots..... you don't know what working at a truly small business is like. Walmart is way better, and provides far more jobs. IT's just fact. I've actually worked those small business jobs, and it's not better. Not by a long shot.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that silly Bullshite. Whatever floats your boat i guess. Enjoy your cheap Chinese shit. The Walton Family appreciates your worship.

My cheap Chinese stuff works. Thanks. I love it. In fact, I'm typing this on cheap Chinese stuff right now.

I don't care what the Waltons appreciates or not. I appreciate being able to afford goods that I otherwise would not.

I take it that you wish poor people like me couldn't afford stuff? Because that's effectively what you are saying.

Check it out. If you have any conscience left, you will likely question your worship of Walmart.

Not really, I called a leftist advocating leftist policies a leftist

You called a libertarian advocating libertarian policies a fascist.

The word for that isn't "even" it's "stupid"

Now that may actually be the truth. I'll grant you that. I've always said that Democracy is simply the power of stupid people in large numbers. That's exactly why we were never supposed to be a democracy.

So yes, the stupid people do in fact demand more and bigger government. Ironically, all of the big problem areas of our society, are all caused by exactly the big government you people push. But again... stupid people in large numbers.... ruined the Soviet Union. Ruined China. Ruined Cuba and Venezuela.

The reality is, we can't go back. It's too late for that. The notion 'Small Government' is just pure fantasy at this point. The difference between you and me, is that i'm accepting reality and you're not.

The difference between you and us is you are a sell out and we are not. That you won and leftist government is inevitable does not and will not ever change my opposition to it. Then again, I have balls and you wear a dress. When government says spread em, you ask how wide

Well like i said, you go on banging your head against that brick wall pining for small government. If that makes you happy, than so be it. But i'm moving on. Let's spend the money on things and people who really need the help. Gotta make the best of a bad situation. It is what it is.

My bad.

Are you really denying my assertion? We are all slaves to Big Government and Corporations. If you believe otherwise, you really are in delusional denial.

That doesn't contradict what I said, and you're too clueless to recognize that I never said you are not winning. I keep saying I will not support the big government regardless of whether or not yourwinning is inevitable. But I am a man, you are not. That is to be expected

Well, then keep on 'advocating.' Whatever floats your boat. But you have lost. There is no more war to fight. That ship sailed a long time ago.

If you ever become a man, you will understand

Check it out. If you have any conscience left, you will likely question your worship of Walmart.

Idiot

Well like i said, you go on banging your head against that brick wall pining for small government. If that makes you happy, than so be it. But i'm moving on. Let's spend the money on things and people who really need the help. Gotta make the best of a bad situation. It is what it is.

That isn't the reality of the policies you advocate, you're just another hack leftist with your head drowning in the kool-aid bowl

Left, Right, Center? Completely irrelevant at this point. Nothing to do with reality. Like it or not, you'll live as a slave to Big Government and Corporations. Just like the rest of us will. The only thing to do now is at least try to help those in need. Try to help the poor among us. That's all that's left.

That isn't the reality of the policies you advocate, you're just another hack leftist with your head drowning in the kool-aid bowl

You're just frustrated. You don't wanna accept reality. You guys are gonna just end up sounding loonier & loonier everyday. You're losin it. They're gonna wanna slap staightjackets on ya.

The Thomas Jefferson good old days are gone forever. In fact, most people are beginning to laugh at people like you who rant & rave about that stuff. So i'm sorry, but the Dinosaurs ain't ever coming back, and neither is small government.

Last edited:

Left, Right, Center? Completely irrelevant at this point. Nothing to do with reality. Like it or not, you'll live as a slave to Big Government and Corporations. Just like the rest of us will. The only thing to do now is at least try to help those in need. Try to help the poor among us. That's all that's left.

You're not helping the poor by getting them fired, sycophant

You're just frustrated. You don't wanna accept reality. You guys are gonna just end up sounding loonier & loonier everyday. You're losin it. They're gonna wanna slap staightjackets on ya.

The Thomas Jefferson good old days are gone forever. In fact, most people are beginning to laugh at people like you who rant & rave about that stuff. So i'm sorry, but the Dinosaurs ain't ever coming back, and neither is small government.

I'm not the slave. It is your acceptance of servitude that makes you one. I am succumbing to nothing. I will die a free man one day, you have already died

I'm not the slave. It is your acceptance of servitude that makes you one. I am succumbing to nothing. I will die a free man one day, you have already died

Nah, that's just your delusional denial. You're a slave alright. Big Government and Corporations own you. You're not special in any way. You're just clinging to your denial.

But me, i'm not in denial. I'm a realist. I accept reality. But that doesn't mean i won't fight for doing what's right for our poor and defenseless. The money's gonna get spent, and i'm gonna fight for more of it going to the people who truly need it.

Forum List

Back