I don't understand why Veterans would vote for Donald Trump.

That was the cover story you inbreds swallow all the time like Drumpf knows all to well. The real reason they fought was to keep wealthy whites wealthy slave owners and hopefully gain some social status of their own.

Philip Burnham, in the article "Selling Poor Steven" published in the February/March 1993 issue of American Heritage, found that in the US Census of 1830 there were 3,775 free blacks who owned 12,740 black slaves. Burnham wrote about the slave John Casor, who was denied his freedom by Black slave owner Anthony Johnson.

Black slave owners in the United States
98% of Black slave owners owned their family members to keep you cave chimps from getting them. Your white stories about how there were many Black mean slave owners is just another rationalization you white boys have to make up . :laugh:

first_slave.jpg

America’s first slave owner was a black man.

Making a meme doesnt change the facts but nice try. :laugh:

Africans in America/Part 1/Virgina recognizes slavery

Poor boy, the truth hurts doesn't it?...Most white people didn't own slaves. Some black people did

Yes the truth hurts you. Most poor whites such as yourself didnt own slaves but they sure fought and died for the wealthy whites right to own them. Sort of like how you support Drumpf.

Yes some Blacks owned family members so whites couldnt lay claim to them. Smart thinking from those Black people I say.

Jroc is an idiot. The "slaves" were indentured servants, meaning that when their economic labor contracts were filled, they were free men. The first slaves were probably sold to white owners in Jamestown in 1619.
Not only that. The first documented case of slavery was a white guy named Hugh Gywn that owned a Black guy that happens to be Obamas mother ancestor.

Who cares? Obama's mother is white
I never thought you cared about the truth. I know youre just a monkey on a mission.

You're a narrow minded idiot.
Says the guy that got faked out by a meme. :laugh:

Trump suggests military members with mental health issues aren’t ‘strong’ and ‘can’t handle it’

Trump provokes anger by suggesting vets with PTSD are not 'strong'

Ct3xD3fWEAACaeX.jpg:large

We know Trump tried to stiff veterans and was shamed into paying them the money he promised.

We know he thinks a POW can't be a hero.

And we know Republicans have worked tirelessly to cut veteran's benefits.

And still veterans vote Republican. Why is that?

We know you are an idiot.

Anytime I read anything like this, I think of those stupid "swiftboat" attacks.

Trump suggests military members with mental health issues aren’t ‘strong’ and ‘can’t handle it’

We know Trump tried to stiff veterans and was shamed into paying them the money he promised.

There he goes again...

Trump disparaging combat veterans, first it was POWs; Trump’s notion that those suffering from PTSD ‘can’t handle it’ is as reprehensible as it is wrong

You libs love to spread those apocryphal stories. He didn't disparage veterans.
In your world, do you believe some people are more equipped to handle emotional and mental problems better than others?
Chris Kyle was killed by a soldier suffering from PTSD.

Jroc is an idiot. The "slaves" were indentured servants, meaning that when their economic labor contracts were filled, they were free men. The first slaves were probably sold to white owners in Jamestown in 1619.
Not only that. The first documented case of slavery was a white guy named Hugh Gywn that owned a Black guy that happens to be Obamas mother ancestor.

I never thought you cared about the truth. I know youre just a monkey on a mission.

Facts are facts boy ..learn them

Dale Smith, when it comes to CW cause and consequences, you know nothing.

Contact paperview. She is by far the expert on it on the Board.

About 1 of 4 southern families owned slaves. About 1 of 40,000 black families owned slaves.

About 1 of 4 southern families owned slaves. About 1 of 40,000 black families owned slaves.

I know more than you do by far, Jake. I posted some questions that no one here seems to be able to answer....why is that? It's easy to look up but some wish to remain ignorant and blame it on one thing that was STILL going on non-southern states even after the Civil War. I have Lincoln's own quotes as it applies to slavery. Involuntary servitude may be illegal but voluntary servitude is rampant, it's a fact and it's not even disputable.

A meme isnt a fact boy. Maybe thats what is confusing you.

That's a secondary source you moron:slap:

A source isnt a fact either. You arent very good at this fact thing are you?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're dumb-ass aren't you ..

laugh.gif

Yes I agree you are a dumb ass. its about time you admitted it to yourself.
laugh.gif

That's because you're a mindless hack with an IQ less than room temperature.

There really isn't much that you DO understand, which is why you're trained to bleat "Hillary good, Trump bad, bahh, bahhh, bahhhhh"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're posts speak for themselves.... all bluster no substance :slap:

1. You didn't post the link in your first post, you just posted a lie.2. It was proven a lie when you posted the link that showed only 62.4% didn't support trump, that's not 65%.Now run along and be your fakey self and I'm going to the VA clinic where I'll talk to more vets and their wives.
You rarely post links, so I am not worried about your nonsense. I am not worried that I missed the % by 2.5, which is your silly claim that I lied. I talk to wives and vets and staff members at the VAs all the time. They are not happy about our choices. Yep, you continue to a NoOK posted.

You're right, their not happy with the choices, they are even less happy with your hildabitch. In the end, Trump will carry close to 80% of vets, it will be more for those of us who served under the first clinton, she's twice as crazy as he was.
Yup, she comes in third. I think Johnson will 50% plus on election day.

Not a chance, third party candidates historically out poll the final results, Johnson will be lucky to get 3-4%. Very few will pull the lever for a sure loser, it's goes against human nature.
Well, that's your opinion. Let's see if you stick to it.

Oh, I'll stick to it, the only question is how accurate I am.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're posts speak for themselves.... all bluster no substance :slap:

Says the guy that posted a meme that proved he fooled himself.
laugh.gif

I know more than you do by far, Jake. I posted some questions that no one here seems to be able to answer....why is that? It's easy to look up but some wish to remain ignorant and blame it on one thing that was STILL going on non-southern states even after the Civil War. I have Lincoln's own quotes as it applies to slavery. Involuntary servitude may be illegal but voluntary servitude is rampant, it's a fact and it's not even disputable.
No, Dale Smith, you do not. You have posted nothing that has not or cannot be answered. You are confusing then with now, but you are not a midget, only a shape shifter. :lol:

No, it is a meme without attribution. It is not a secondary source, only a propaganda effort.

No, Dale Smith, you do not. You have posted nothing that has not or cannot be answered. You are confusing then with now, but you are not a midget, only a shape shifter. :lol:

Then give it a shot, Jake....stop hiding that light under a bushel tree......step right up and answer the questions. Do I need to post them yet again???

Then give it a shot, Jake....stop hiding that light under a bushel tree......step right up and answer the questions. Do I need to post them yet again???
We have many times, so, no, you don't get "just once more." You simply won't accept the answers of those who know better.

Let me help you out, Jake......

1# How many northern states still had slaves during the civil war and which northern state was the last one to free them....(hint) it was after the southern states did.

#2 Why were border states allowed to keep slaves as long as they didn't join the south?

Why was there British soldiers in Canada and why did France have soldiers in Mexico?

What part did the Tsar of Russia play in all of this?

How about the Jesuits and the Vatican and why did they side with the South and what did Lincoln have to say about it?

Lincoln was against slavery, but he made it clear that keeping the southern states in the union was his biggest concern. "I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so."

Forum List

Back