I don't understand why Veterans would vote for Donald Trump.

"I don't understand why Veterans would vote for Donald Trump."

It’s impossible to understand how anyone in his right mind could vote for the likes of Trump.

It’s impossible to understand how anyone in his right mind could vote for the likes of Trump.

This is their rebellion.

All of his supporters were clueless at the beginning, so now it is more a matter of not being shamed.

Trump suggests military members with mental health issues aren’t ‘strong’ and ‘can’t handle it’

Trump provokes anger by suggesting vets with PTSD are not 'strong'

Ct3xD3fWEAACaeX.jpg:large

We know Trump tried to stiff veterans and was shamed into paying them the money he promised.

We know he thinks a POW can't be a hero.

And we know Republicans have worked tirelessly to cut veteran's benefits.

And still veterans vote Republican. Why is that?

You leftist hate vets. You spit in their face, the same way you hate police officers...Lets hear what Trump actually said....Trump's thoughtful comments.

So, here's your chance to tout the greatness of Hillary...and the "She's not Trump" is not an endorsement.

Nope....W-R-O-N-G.....so how many northern states still had slaves during the civil war and which northern state was the last one to free them....(hint) it was after the southern states did. Why were border states allowed to keep slaves as long as they didn't join the south? Why was there English armies in Canada and why did France have soldiers in Mexico and what part did the Tsar of Russia play in all of this? How about the Jesuits and the Vatican? You need to brush up on the real history.

Lincoln was against slavery, but in his first inaugural speech he made it clear, he made it clear that keeping the southern states in the union was his biggest concern. "I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so."

The abolitionists were the driving force behind the ending of the abhorring practice of involuntary servitude...now we have voluntary servitude. If you have a birth certificate and an all-caps corporate fiction name, you are a debt slave.

All of that is irrelevant strawman ranting.

Why did poor southern farmers fight for the rights of rich plantation owners to have slaves? They were whipped up by politics, and therefore made ignorant. That is the point being made.

They weren't fighting for the right of plantation owners to own slaves. They were just fighting the Northern invader who was destroying his home.

That was the cover story you inbreds swallow all the time like Drumpf knows all to well. The real reason they fought was to keep wealthy whites wealthy slave owners and hopefully gain some social status of their own.

Philip Burnham, in the article "Selling Poor Steven" published in the February/March 1993 issue of American Heritage, found that in the US Census of 1830 there were 3,775 free blacks who owned 12,740 black slaves. Burnham wrote about the slave John Casor, who was denied his freedom by Black slave owner Anthony Johnson.

Black slave owners in the United States

Trump suggests military members with mental health issues aren’t ‘strong’ and ‘can’t handle it’

Trump provokes anger by suggesting vets with PTSD are not 'strong'

Ct3xD3fWEAACaeX.jpg:large

We know Trump tried to stiff veterans and was shamed into paying them the money he promised.

We know he thinks a POW can't be a hero.

And we know Republicans have worked tirelessly to cut veteran's benefits.

And still veterans vote Republican. Why is that?
There he goes again...

Trump disparaging combat veterans, first it was POWs; Trump’s notion that those suffering from PTSD ‘can’t handle it’ is as reprehensible as it is wrong

Trump disparaging combat veterans, first it was POWs; Trump’s notion that those suffering from PTSD ‘can’t handle it’ is as reprehensible as it is wrong

So someone that gets PTSD has the mental aptitude for high intensity combat?

Explain how that is right.

Nope....W-R-O-N-G.....so how many northern states still had slaves during the civil war and which northern state was the last one to free them....(hint) it was after the southern states did. Why were border states allowed to keep slaves as long as they didn't join the south? Why was there English armies in Canada and why did France have soldiers in Mexico and what part did the Tsar of Russia play in all of this? How about the Jesuits and the Vatican? You need to brush up on the real history.

Lincoln was against slavery, but in his first inaugural speech he made it clear, he made it clear that keeping the southern states in the union was his biggest concern. "I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so."

The abolitionists were the driving force behind the ending of the abhorring practice of involuntary servitude...now we have voluntary servitude. If you have a birth certificate and an all-caps corporate fiction name, you are a debt slave.

Why did poor southern farmers fight for the rights of rich plantation owners to have slaves? They were whipped up by politics, and therefore made ignorant. That is the point being made.

They weren't fighting for the right of plantation owners to own slaves. They were just fighting the Northern invader who was destroying his home.

That was the cover story you inbreds swallow all the time like Drumpf knows all to well. The real reason they fought was to keep wealthy whites wealthy slave owners and hopefully gain some social status of their own.

Philip Burnham, in the article "Selling Poor Steven" published in the February/March 1993 issue of American Heritage, found that in the US Census of 1830 there were 3,775 free blacks who owned 12,740 black slaves. Burnham wrote about the slave John Casor, who was denied his freedom by Black slave owner Anthony Johnson.

98% of Black slave owners owned their family members to keep you cave chimps from getting them. Your white stories about how there were many Black mean slave owners is just another rationalization you white boys have to make up . :laugh:

98% of Black slave owners owned their family members to keep you cave chimps from getting them. Your white stories about how there were many Black mean slave owners is just another rationalization you white boys have to make up . :laugh:

first_slave.jpg

America’s first slave owner was a black man.

Jroc is an idiot. The "slaves" were indentured servants, meaning that when their economic labor contracts were filled, they were free men. The first slaves were probably sold to white owners in Jamestown in 1619.

Jroc is an idiot. The "slaves" were indentured servants, meaning that when their economic labor contracts were filled, they were free men. The first slaves were probably sold to white owners in Jamestown in 1619.
Not only that. The first documented case of slavery was a white guy named Hugh Gywn that owned a Black guy that happens to be Obamas mother ancestor.

Africans in America/Part 1/Virgina recognizes slavery

Some wealthy blacks owned slaves ..Fake:slap:

Not only that. The first documented case of slavery was a white guy named Hugh Gywn that owned a Black guy that happens to be Obamas mother ancestor.

So why are you avoiding the questions I put before you and the leftard ilk that believe the Civil War was only about slavery? So staid in your beliefs that noting else matters? That's not debating, dude....that is simply choosing to remain ignorant.

Who cares? Obama's mother is white

first_slave.jpg

Making a meme doesnt change the facts but nice try. :laugh:

I never thought you cared about the truth. I know youre just a monkey on a mission.

first_slave.jpg

Making a meme doesnt change the facts but nice try. :laugh:

Poor boy, the truth hurts doesn't it?...Most white people didn't own slaves. Some black people did

Dale Smith, when it comes to CW cause and consequences, you know nothing.

Contact paperview. She is by far the expert on it on the Board.

About 1 of 4 southern families owned slaves. About 1 of 40,000 black families owned slaves.

I never thought you cared about the truth. I know youre just a monkey on a mission.

You're a narrow minded idiot.

Forum List

Back