I don't understand why Veterans would vote for Donald Trump.

Dale Smith, when it comes to CW cause and consequences, you know nothing.

Contact paperview. She is by far the expert on it on the Board.

About 1 of 4 southern families owned slaves. About 1 of 40,000 black families owned slaves.
Dale Smith, when it comes to CW cause and consequences, you know nothing.

Contact paperview. She is by far the expert on it on the Board.

About 1 of 4 southern families owned slaves. About 1 of 40,000 black families owned slaves.

I know more than you do by far, Jake. I posted some questions that no one here seems to be able to answer....why is that? It's easy to look up but some wish to remain ignorant and blame it on one thing that was STILL going on non-southern states even after the Civil War. I have Lincoln's own quotes as it applies to slavery. Involuntary servitude may be illegal but voluntary servitude is rampant, it's a fact and it's not even disputable.
No, Dale Smith, you do not. You have posted nothing that has not or cannot be answered. You are confusing then with now, but you are not a midget, only a shape shifter. :lol:

Then give it a shot, Jake....stop hiding that light under a bushel tree......step right up and answer the questions. Do I need to post them yet again???
We have many times, so, no, you don't get "just once more." You simply won't accept the answers of those who know better.

"We"????? Have you a mouse in your pocket? You have never addressed the questions and quotes that I have put before the board masses.

No, Dale Smith, you don't get "just once more." You have failed as almost always, and you need to talk to the man in the mirror.

No, Dale Smith, you don't get "just once more." You have failed as almost always, and you need to talk to the man in the mirror.

You never addressed these questions to begin with. I only posted these last night and there is no reply to it. Why are you being so cowardly? Could it be because you do not know? I suspect that is the answer....but no worries. Anyone reading this thread knows that you and Ace bailed in a big time way. (snicker)

No "just once more." When you are willing to be honest and fully transparent, then we will see.

Your original assertion was unsupported conjecture, and this is just misdirection and begging the question.

Stop acting like you understand anything about me.
Disagreed, but if you want to count votes, at least the well known racist Asclepias agrees with you, so you have that going for ya!

Trump suggests military members with mental health issues aren’t ‘strong’ and ‘can’t handle it’

Trump provokes anger by suggesting vets with PTSD are not 'strong'

Ct3xD3fWEAACaeX.jpg:large

We know Trump tried to stiff veterans and was shamed into paying them the money he promised.

We know he thinks a POW can't be a hero.

And we know Republicans have worked tirelessly to cut veteran's benefits.

And still veterans vote Republican. Why is that?
There he goes again...

Trump disparaging combat veterans, first it was POWs; Trump’s notion that those suffering from PTSD ‘can’t handle it’ is as reprehensible as it is wrong
Wow what an asinine statment. What in the hell do you think PTSD is? Seeing things that you can handle?

PTSD is seeing and experiencing things so bad or shocking that you cannot handle it. Far from being 'reprehensible' it is actually spot on. Interestingly enough, the 'tough guy' mentality that you should be strong enough to handle it is the largest barrier to getting treatment. In order to get treatment the very first thing you have to accept is that it is more than you can handle and you are not strong enough on your own.

Trump suggests military members with mental health issues aren’t ‘strong’ and ‘can’t handle it’

We know Trump tried to stiff veterans and was shamed into paying them the money he promised.

Who are you to question someone else's vote?

Idiot

Who are you to question someone else's vote?

Idiot
We have every right to question others' votes. We from far and alt right to far left do it all the time.

Forum List

Back