I dont want a president that forces you to buy anything.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Oh wait the leftys like that, so why not force people to read the constitution and the 10 commandments ?

What's wrong with that? Its for the social cause of the people.

10-Commandments.html-0.png

Ya know I just paid attention to number 10..

That's why liberals hate Christianity so much..they despise don't murder (abortion) and do not covret ( they always bitch about the rich)

I don't want to pay for your fucking private health insured healthcare. That is why we have a president that demands that you pay for it!

I don't want to pay for your fucking private health insured healthcare.

Can you translate that into English?

I don't want to pay for your fucking private health insured healthcare. That is why we have a president that demands that you pay for it!

The irony in your post is obamacare is the best example of wealth distribution in america.

Oh wait the leftys like that, so why not force people to read the constitution and the 10 commandments ?

That's why liberals hate Christianity so much..they despise don't murder (abortion) and do not covret ( they always bitch about the rich)

lolololololol

you really should probably go live in another country. you live in a secular nation where there are rules.

get over it.

lolololololol

you really should probably go live in another country. you live in a secular nation where there are rules.

get over it.

Seig Heil

lolololololol

get over it.

Seig Heil

while you're voting for an actual bigoted fascist?

i don't think so.

lolololololol

get over it.

Seig Heil

i don't think so.

Nah I'm not voting hildebeast

lolololololol

get over it.

Seig Heil

i don't think so.

Nah I'm not voting hildebeast

then you're voting for the orange bigoted fascist.

nice try.

stupid. but an amusing little effort.

All your presidents

force you to buy stuff.

?

Since when..was not even paying attention to my troll thread messing with Matthews thread.

Was busy talking about old times on FB

Name the president that forced you to buy something?

No, many pay nothing. Big Pharms practically wrote Obamacare and look at them now. They've done nothing but raise prices, especially on some things, like the EpiPen. Dem senator's daughter is behind that one.

They are reaping the rewards from tax payers and insurance companies forced to cover everything. Insurance companies are going under and dropping out of Obamacare. Tax payers just deal with yet another burden placed on them. It's about many not paying shit and getting another freebie. More citizens are uninsured now than before. The young people just can't afford it and get penalized now.

Forum List

Back