I dont want a president that forces you to buy anything.

Name the president that forced you to buy something?
Your president forces you to buy carrier groups.

Oh good when can I drive one?

I have one of those.....parking is a bitch!!!

WTF ?

Everyone has an obama aircraft carrier now except the middle class?

I want an aircraft carrier

crying-smiley-emotions-royalty-free-stock-photos-image-31252558-PRRbVP-clipart.jpg

I live near Lake Michigan.....so parking isn't impossible.....just very expensive.
And moving it to the other side of the lake every few days is a pain in the ass.

You are the one who owns the USS woverine?

Lucky bastard.....

300px-USS_Wolverine_%28IX-64%29_Lake_Michigan_1943.jpg

I think you've got hold of the wrong end of the stick. Your job is to buy it.

I got the wrong end of the stick on Obozo care..

I am a not a fat bastard, who goes to the quack all the time when I get the sniffles and a boo boo.

I have not been to the quacks in over 30 years

I get the use out of aircraft carriers fuck head

Oh wait the leftys like that, so why not force people to read the constitution and the 10 commandments ?

What's wrong with that? Its for the social cause of the people.

10-Commandments.html-0.png

Ya know I just paid attention to number 10..

That's why liberals hate Christianity so much..they despise don't murder (abortion) and do not covret ( they always bitch about the rich)

Bitching about the rich receiving wage subsidies from the middle class is not "coveting" or being jealous of the rich. It's expecting the rich to pay their own employees without assistance from the middle class. Expecting rich people to pay the same percentage of their income in taxes as the middle class, is not being jealous either.

Given that the rich are the only ones to have benefitted from Reaganomics after all these years, we'd like to end that favourable treatment and stop the transfer of wealth to those who are already wealthy.

I think you've got hold of the wrong end of the stick. Your job is to buy it.

I got the wrong end of the stick on Obozo care..

I am a not a fat bastard, who goes to the quack all the time when I get the sniffles and a boo boo.

I have not been to the quacks in over 30 years

I get the use out of aircraft carriers fuck head

Men who don't go to the doctor for 30 years are the guys who end up in emergency with a heart attack.

They are reaping the rewards from tax payers and insurance companies forced to cover everything. Insurance companies are going under and dropping out of Obamacare. Tax payers just deal with yet another burden placed on them. It's about many not paying shit and getting another freebie. More citizens are uninsured now than before. The young people just can't afford it and get penalized now.

You're wrong. There are 10,000,000 more people with health insurance now than before the ACA was passed. Many lives have been saved by the ACA.

Oh wait the leftys like that, so why not force people to read the constitution and the 10 commandments ?

That's why liberals hate Christianity so much..they despise don't murder (abortion) and do not covret ( they always bitch about the rich).

Read them or don't read them. Heeding them is what matters. Of those ten instructions, at least eight of them can easily be observed by heeding just one commandment, the one Jesus gave, twice no less:

Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
-- Matthew 7:9-12

Master, "Which is the great commandment in the law?"
Jesus said unto him, "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."
-- Matthew 22:36-40​

So, if you want to complain about being told by others, any other, I bid you first not tell anyone what they should do. Then perhaps you'll have solid footing from which to chide others for not doing so.

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them,
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
-- John 8:7

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
-- Matthew 7:1-3
As it stands now, by the very words and intent of your OP, you are but one among many who bids others to "do as you say, but not as you do;" moreover, you have quoted the Bible in doing so. Fine example you make. NOT!

I don't want to pay for your fucking private health insured healthcare. That is why we have a president that demands that you pay for it!
You're still paying for someone else's healthcare, moron. The whole point of Obamacare is to force the healthy and the middle class to pay subsidise the healthcare of older unhealthy people and the poor.

You're a dupe.

Bitching about the rich receiving wage subsidies from the middle class is not "coveting" or being jealous of the rich. It's expecting the rich to pay their own employees without assistance from the middle class. Expecting rich people to pay the same percentage of their income in taxes as the middle class, is not being jealous either.

Given that the rich are the only ones to have benefitted from Reaganomics after all these years, we'd like to end that favourable treatment and stop the transfer of wealth to those who are already wealthy.

Really? Where are the wealthy getting wealth transferred from?

That's why liberals hate Christianity so much..they despise don't murder (abortion) and do not covret ( they always bitch about the rich)

lolololololol

you really should probably go live in another country. you live in a secular nation where there are rules.

get over it.
Rules that only apply to the unwashed masses, while our "elitist representatives" exclude themselves.

I make it a point to break these "rules" as often as possible.

Bitching about the rich receiving wage subsidies from the middle class is not "coveting" or being jealous of the rich.

The rich get wage subsidies? Tell me more!!!

Expecting rich people to pay the same percentage of their income in taxes as the middle class, is not being jealous either.

The rich pay a higher percentage.

Forum List

Back