I Don't Want to Hear a Thing About the 1% From the Left

The GOP's next candidate will be this guy

DuckTales-gif-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-37819935-245-188.gif

Disgusting how the Left applaud the 1% being above the law and face no consequences for openly violating it and jeopardizing National Security.

Justice must be blind or Justice is dead. And Justice died yesterday.

Why don't you show us a similar case where someone using a private server was prosecuted and sent to jail?

Then we can conclude that Hillary is getting special treatment
FBI Mobile Site
Folsom Naval Reservist is Sentenced After Pleading Guilty to Unauthorized Removal and Retention of Classified Materials

Disgusting how the Left applaud the 1% being above the law and face no consequences for openly violating it and jeopardizing National Security.

You should know the left are hypocrites about everything. EVERYTHING.

You should know the left are hypocrites about everything. EVERYTHING.

Far left are against everything and keep fight down or kill everybody. This gangs aren't best speices on earth. Blacks how want to kill and white gang rule with fight down others symphonys for white raise ideologi. And even blacks want to fight down white raise. I likes white raise music hard rock and nobody messing close to me so far. I can listen even a Leftist from Bosnia like Rap and hard rock even my neightboor don't like white raise he will fight them a typical Leftist how are against everything. But he isn't gang member. Only from Bosnia. Hard rock he likes.

Yep. They went from protesting the corrupt system and white political oligarchy.........to now.....kneeling down and kissing the ring.

Pathetic subhuman creatures.

:lol: .. as you knell to kiss the ring of Trump .. for no other reason then he has money. :0) hilarious

Nope, you are not paying attention, his ring is being kissed because he is not Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. Get rid of her and Trump is out of there.

But none of that really matters to you does it? "D" is your only concern no matter what they do to those not of the 1 percent.

Are my new neightboor far Leftist even I accept he's justice??
He is heavier than me with body weight and have training fighting.
Off course we are friends.
Both like tobacco and food.

I like the 1% but it does need to pay its taxes and treat their workers with some humanity. I don't have a problem with a 1%er being successful.

Why don't you show us a similar case where someone using a private server was prosecuted and sent to jail?

FBI Mobile Site
Folsom Naval Reservist is Sentenced After Pleading Guilty to Unauthorized Removal and Retention of Classified Materials
Close but not the same

Goes to intent

FBI Mobile Site
Close but not the same

Goes to intent
So it's OK to leave loaded guns sitting out with a house filled with kids?
Never crossed Billy Bobs mind a kid would use that gun.

FBI Mobile Site
Close but not the same

Goes to intent
Why do conservatives struggle so much with analogies?

How did I jeopardize national security?

Sorry, short pants, but we'll decide what you hear or don't hear.

FBI Mobile Site
Close but not the same

Goes to intent
Why do conservatives struggle so much with analogies?

Cranial blockage of the anal area.

FBI Mobile Site
Close but not the same

Goes to intent
I'm not following you, could you elaborate on the difference?

From my link.
The investigation did not reveal evidence that Nishimura intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel.

FBI Mobile Site
Close but not the same

Goes to intent
I'm not following you, could you elaborate on the difference?

From my link.
The investigation did not reveal evidence that Nishimura intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel.

OK, in one case someone intentionally removes classified material and stores it in an unclassified area
In the other case, someone is sent unmarked classified material and maintains it
Goes to intent

Forum List

Back