I Don’t Want to Hear Another Damn Word About Putin

wrong. the NYPD held onto the weiner computer for a month with no forensics performed at all. 11 days before the election was when it was turned over to the FBI & comey announced the findings before the election as well.

HOWEVER, guliani ... bigley friends of the NYPD, knew about those emails before the news came out. he pretty much bragged about it on FOX news just a couple days b4 it did.

Not wrong. Comey was forced to re-open the investigation of Hillary's email after pressure from the NYPD 2 weeks before the election. Strzok testified FBI IT was able to magically go through all the emails and that they had found nothing which Comey made public days before the election. The day after the election Hillary lost and TRUMP won, Strzok requested FBI forensics data lab to run an intrusion analysis and on the request he listed no previous attempts or efforts where made to analyze the laptop.

wrong. comey said that if anything 'new' arose re: hillary's emails that he would inform the powers that be. he did not know about weiner's computer until 11 days b4 the election (NOT 2 weeks) BUT the NYPD had the pc for a full month b4 comey even knew about it. strzok being labeled as biased by (R)s was also wrong... there were texts slamming hillary as well. do you believe the FBI was biased against trump when they were known as trumplandia?

silly you.

View attachment 209037

View attachment 209037

View attachment 209039

FBI vault release

uh-huh. 158 pages... which pages are those you screenshot so i can see them in context. & is this a deep state plot to cover for hillary?

so then it must be a deep state cover up!!!! i would think sessions would be all over this.

agreed Pynia or grandpa Botox
upload_2018-8-20_16-6-37.jpeg

1501194956058.jpg

Forum List

Back